bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-9142016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ King of Monsters (until 9/21)
├ Legacy Parts Select G 2016 (until 9/28)
├ Medical Cure Station (until 10/5)
├ Gurhal Collection 1 (until 11/2)
└ [SG] Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)

■ Next Update (9/21): 「銀翼と黄金の都」Part 4
bumped.org/psublog/dress-up-like-phaleg-in-pso2s-september-21st-update/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XEpVA0LUms
twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/777380063356432384
youtube.com/watch?v=yufyIvG56PY
youtube.com/watch?v=ONtWeOvS9Js
youtube.com/watch?v=pl1XuQ0dH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=83WG82ytSwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quna is my Qunaverse

maron is the cutest
link to stream, starts in ~30 minutes

PSO2 TGS hour starts in about 24 minutes
I think they're doing a Yakuza 6 thing right now if you want to start watching immediately

(((layered wear))) was a mistake

>dildo collab
I see they're finally going after the female market

Why don't you people still play this game? Why do you keep posting in the general? Just let it die.

I play es more now. In fact, I'm playing it right now.

I was just playing PSO2 an hour or so ago. I stopped because of the TGS stream, which is starting now.

The problem is that people like Bearhead will always exist and keep this game and thread alive. They use PSO2 as their outlet for relationships and erp because they're incapable of functioning normal in the real world. Just take solace in the fact you will never be as pathetic as they are and you won't have to kill yourself when the servers shut down in a year.

Is this even a contest

Regiment 2016 won

twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/777380063356432384

Level Up Quests are being added to the recommended quest rotation

Skill rings can be sold?

This is all moving very fast

V-Cave/Tundra gathering + new rings

That was unexpected. Maybe it's because of how this Gal Gryphon keeps spewing out 13*s like candy.

FUCKING SELFIE STICK EMOTE
REEEE

Gold Tagamikazuchi with gold units in Trick or Treat 2K16

Train Ghidoran in it along with the usual suspects

It looks like the moon base is going to be the story quest exclusive field (like mothership/double's insides were before)

IT'S JUST PART 1 SEGA JESUS CHRIST

All the system stuff usually goes into Part 1

Ult Amd will likely be in Part 2

They haven't posted any of the slides to Twitter yet, for some reason

It doesn't look like they will be

>Huey versus fox-eyed bitch
Shiiiiieeet

Solus, your prayers have been answered.

12* UNITS

>You can merge a skill ring with a 12* unit and free up the skill ring slot

saiki BTFO

literally 2 years and 2 months

>12* Units
>Ares NT

SAIKI BTFO"D FOR REAL LMAO@URBUTCHASSLYFE

Did he just confirm the Lv. 75 sub requirement

>12* units will have abysmal drop rates like ares making them irrelevant
>ares nt are still inferior to austere
Not to mention that all of the mobs in Amdu Ult are just reskins with a few added moves. Why did I stay up for this shit.

Oh boy, more waifu and husbando chips

>People kept saying there was no reason to think that ult amd would be weak to lightning
lol

L rings to be specific.

Literally no one said that
The consensus was that lightning was the most likely, but there was always a chance they'd throw a curve ball

We Fafner Now

>Not to mention that all of the mobs in Amdu Ult are just reskins
Are you literally retarded, lmao

Katana just got shit on with these updates, no new PA crafts for us, our L rings are complete garbage. Definitely dropping on the tier list

Except that I was told in an earlier thread that I was dumb and overthinking things by saying that lightning is obviously going to be it since the other 2 force elements were already in ult nab and lili.

you're the retard here but sure tell yourself that mizer with a few extra moves is new content lmao

>since the other two force elements were already in ult nab and lili
This reasoning is specious
But you came to the right conclusion anyway

You're retarded for ever thinking that would not be the case
Have you looked at the past two ultimate quests? Do you know what Ult entails in general? Please kill yourself

Oh, I was also called dumb because the other reason was that the two other ults inherited the weakness of the enemy they borrowed from another planet.

Just leave if you aren't hyped after watching those two update videos. There's nothing for you here.

That reasoning is doubly specious

But that never changed the fact that lightning was the most likely element

This is literally the same troll argument that came up for Ult Nab and Ult Lili, stop taking the bait

lmao whatever you say it's no surprise that you'd defend your shitty rehashed content by saying it makes sense that its like this enjoy running your 1 map over and over again searching for a unit that will never drop and then kill yourself when you realize what a piece of shit the game is and how many hours you've wasted on your dripfeed content

Nab Ult added Anga and Diabo. Lili Ult added Guranz. Amdu Ult added Mizer, Quartz and Fang Banther reskins. Yeah, real troll arguement.

>Diabo
kek

its a really sad day when people accept reskins and hyper mobs as "new" content

Stop posting if you aren't exited for my shitty content! It's not like you're upset because you wish the game had more ambitious and unique content! I love sucking Sega's smegma cover dick for my drip feed of content and I'll play this game until the T E N Y E A R P L A N is over

Guranz and Anga are the only ones that aren't reskins
And the new Anga has nothing to do with fang banther other than both being quadruped

For some reason Part 3 has a solid date on Nov. 2 when Parts 1 and 2 were just vaguely "early October" and "mid-October"

Gurhal Collection 2 with Karl F. Howzer, Helga Neumann, Emilia Percival, and Vivienne outfits

Emilia and Vivienne will actually get original voiced story events

Guranz is literally a robot kuronian with lasers
He has the same kick attack

>The other ARKS are actually going to do something
About time

Interesting point, but I think the kick might just be a coincidence

It's possible that the PSU collab is its own update in between 'main' updates, like the first part was.

Guranz is vardha soma, not a kuronite.

>Parallel Slider Type-0 is basically the impossible no-scope 360 Gilliam does in the prerendered intros

T-This looks great... I love PSO2... I plan on running this great new content with my static... Ten years!

Those are literally the only 2 reasons people suspected lightning. They're really not bad reasoning, especially considering they were both correct.

Varder Soma doesn't have legs

Fucking finally. About damn time they've added the Type-0 PAs that were shown in the intro videos.

It's called an ultimate vardha soma in the files, it's a vardha soma.

I'm not really sure why they weren't posting the slides to Twitter this time around

It's possible they might shuffle some of the content around between parts 1 and 2 before they drop

They might be saving it for the ARKS Live broadcast on October 8

>Leave my hugbox alone if you aren't hyped for more reskinned dripfed content!

That's wrong, it's called littlemachine or something

Well, the biggest and most obvious reason was that there hasn't been a lightning weak area since Lilipa's quarry field was released two years ago

Just like wind finally got some attention starting in January, lightning was pretty much "due" for this

Uh you're wrong, this is brand new kamige level content for the highest skill ceiling MMO on the market.

Will you stop talking to yourself already?

I'm defending my fucking kamige from shitposters you retard

they aren't really reskins but the content is still underwhelming

Any new HU or sword shit?

>just got all the stones needed for austere
>Ult C.Files introduced

Should i just sit on my stones since austere is apparently btfo'd now or do i just get the damn thing All i have are revo knux

You're not going to use those stones for anything else

Sacrifice bite type 0

I think Orbit has a better chance to remain useful in the long run.

Are you already prepared to grind and affix it?

What system do you think Sega will port the game to next for an influx of new users to artificially inflate user counts now that the PS4 players are going the way of PC players?

Yes, though i'm a bit scared that if i grind and affix it the new weapons will just flat out be better and look like a straight up dumbass. Hell i even have enough finds to affix my saiki's too

>fighter gets a direct buff by being able to equip alll 3 fighter weapon rings at once along with step jump
how will it work with multiple hu pa guard rings though I wonder.

What's type zero do different from the original? Any idea?

Knowing how Sega loves to place limitations on things, there will probably be some kind of limit to what rings you can put together. But who knows.

Hmm, tough choice, really. Austere will probably still be top tier at least through January even if it isn't #1 anymore.

Wait, does this have the negative implication of once it's merged it can't be unfused?

According to bumped:
>Absorbs Photon even faster. Your photon blade through normal attacks become stronger.
I'm not sure about the second part. I guess doing normal attacks will strengthen and maintain the buff? I'm not really sure how that even works.

You might be able to replace the skill. You would likely lose whatever you originally added by doing so, of course.

pet evolution

Not him but i was planning on spending my stones austere katana would it be fine to spend the stones on that too?

Part 1 (Trick or Treat 2016):
youtube.com/watch?v=yufyIvG56PY

Part 2 (Ultimate Amduskia):
youtube.com/watch?v=ONtWeOvS9Js

PSO2es:
youtube.com/watch?v=pl1XuQ0dH1U

Part 3 (PSU 10th Anniversary II)
youtube.com/watch?v=83WG82ytSwU
(Still no Laia President outfit?)

>Patty and Tea chip
Know what I'm saving for my medals for.

Wind relevant yet?

Like said, it's pretty unlikely you'll have any other real use for those stones.

The more pressing concern is the old-type grinding you'll have to do to maximize their power afterwards and whether or not that's worth it to you.

Wind techs? No, probably never.

I thought they were NT style grinding or was that in regards to the ele? Ias for legit grinding i do have grind skips since a friend told me they worked

>premium
it's an AC only chip, better get your wallet out.

They were released well before NT grinding became a thing and remain OT now.

You'll either need a second Austere to get it to 60 element, or I guess you can dump a bunch of other 13* katanas you have lying around too, but that's only +1 element each without prohibitively expensive booster items

Grind skips will work, but remember that with OT once you unlock or level up the potential at +10 it will reset to +0 and you'll have to do it all over again

It has been for almost eight months now

That said, light is still #1 until maybe December

I have enough to get another one (thank fuck) and i still have an ample amount of grind skips as well

kill me I want to die