Islam

I would like to practice Islam. Where do I begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a lie though. Not only does it claim that nonbelievers who never heard of Islam will be tortured with boiling water and fire etc forever, but it also claims that when the sun sets, it's submerged in a "murky pond" and that sperm is produced in the rib. Christianity meanwhile is actually true and creates societies that aren't garbage.

First you need to go to the highest cliff or roof of a building you can find ad then jump off while screaming Allahu Akbar.

>Where do I begin?

You don't.

Why would you want to practice fanfiction of the Talmud and Christian New Testament?

Go forth and rape many non-Muslim preferably white underage girls. Then go kys in an explosion in the name of allah.

Go speak to a local imam

Maybe all of that is true.

Islam or new world order you choose.

this. look for local mosques, then ask to see the imam. mosques in the west tend to be very encouraging to potential converts, so you wont face any hostility, really, OP

R islam, or 4+4 chan islam would be a good place.

And yet another autistic kid more failing for the 72 virgins meme.

Jewish Study Bible
Jewish Annotated New Testament
The Study Qur'an
The Cambridge Companion to the Qur'an

You should read the Qur'an only after you've read the Bible, and you shouldn't read it in its order cover-to-cover, but in its chronological order, here's the traditional order, consistent with Islamic scholarship:
wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an

>Christianity
>True
pick one

Commit jihad on my boipuss

Grow a beard and find an AK74 now find a Quran and shoot some infidels . Congratulations you are now Islam!

The first step is suicide.

By going to your local mosque. Not shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>all these butthurt internet crusaders ITT

Excellent

>Not only does it claim that nonbelievers who never heard of Islam will be tortured with boiling water and fire etc forever
Where does it say that?

All you really need to do is sincerely proclaim the Shahada and presto! You're a Muslim.