Hey Australians, Justify this to me

Please, play devil's advocate for me, an american.

Explain to me why your hoon laws exist in their current form.

Explain why to me it's guilty until proven innocent?
I just watched "highway patrol" your tv show and saw a cop impound a guy's car by the side of the road, refused to show him the radar of the speed he allegedly clocked him at and the guy was automatically impounded.

Do none of you find a huge problem with this? I understand if someone is actually breaking the law and the court proves they need their license taken away, but why are people's personal property being targeted?

And why the FUCK is it guilty without any evidence and they get to go to court a month later?

Fun fact, drink drivers get smaller penalties.

Why don't you come for a visit and rent a car in victoria.

Drive around enough and i can say with 100% certainty you will encounter a highway patrol officer looking for a bribe.

That being said, our general duties cops are alright blokes, they'll usually let you off because they know how shitty highway patrol are.

I'll come if you let me stay with you

I heard it's better like that because Australians are the worst drivers in the world

Are you cut or uncut?

It's still pretty insane. I remember first reading about that orwellian nightmare, i thought it was a joke but yea, they really do believe in guilty before innocent.

>TFW live in Victoria
>TFW applied to be a cop

Maybe I can flash my badge at those highway patrol cunts to get them to piss off.

cut

Dumbasses here eat up the "hoon" nonsense like you guys and "freedom-hating terrorists". Bogeymen and monsters under the bed for commuters who hate cars they can't afford.

It doesn't help that highway patrol is the dumping ground for those real fucking assholes on the force that they can't just dismiss because union fuckery and "unfair dismissal" claims. You've got a perfect storm of shit. VIC is the worst, but NSW isn't too far behind it. Least up in QLD they're restricted by pursuit laws and stick to setting obvious speed traps on downhills.

I think I have a bed for you

FUCK OFF FORESKINFAG

It's a deterrent so people don't drive twice the speed limit and try swerve around traffic in a fucking residential area

>Look at me i am a normal person
Fuck of camry driver

also cops never fucking sit in residential area's

9/10 they are on the highway and ping people for 'speeding' when they are barely doing 1-10km/h+ over which frankly on a straight 2x divided lane road is nothing

So you can git farkt

I saw the exact same episode as op and a lebbo cunt was doing 100kmh through tight ass residential streets
So go full yourself fatcunt you waste of oxygen

> getting done for 1kmh over on a highway
No one can be this retarded. Kys

it's pretty fucked

but they get away with it by using the "muh chillins" defense

hope u get done speeding and have your shitty excel crushed faggot :3

I'm not enough of a shit cunt to do 100 in a 50 zone in broad daylight when a police car is in plain view

you do realize nsw hwp are basically 24/7 and can detect you speeding even if they are driving at you in the opposite lane right?

Hope you get pinged for 'hooning' and see how dumb these laws really are fuckhead

Why are you so butthurt faggpt?
I've been pulled over plenty of times in my obviously unroadworthy car,including one time I flew past hwp on a back road doing well past the limit
I've always been let go no problem bbecause I'm not a lebbo speeding past kids playing in their yard :^)

I hope you get cleaned by a hoon going sideways through a stop sign :^))

I hate to break it to you, but the bad drivers over here are either foreign (read: fucking wogs or chinks), women (to be expected), or just lowerclass and crachead scum. The normal white males are usually good, but there are still plenty of cunts.

However, america seems a lot worse

People who are mad enough to go that fast or drive that dangerously don't give a fuck and will do it anyway.

>Justify this
Less than half road deaths per capita compared to America.

saw a cop sitting in a residential area today you fucking little cunt. girlfriend said cops got someone in our street 20 minutes after i got home you fucking little faggot cunt, was the fucking copp sitting there waiting for someone CUNT

>live in country Victoria all my life
>have now lived in Melbourne for 3 years
>only pulled over once
>was doing 160km/h in middle of no where
>cop only got me at 135km/h
>lowered it so I only got one month suspension instead of 6 since it was my first offence
>never bothered by police
>still find time to be hektic
You cunts just need to understand time and place. It's not that hard to 'follow' the rules when needed.

Trick is to live in the city like a mad cunt, and fly when you travel. Fuck the interstates.
Another thing that works for me is owning a motorcycle that most cops wouldn't bother chasing because a) they couldn't catch me and b) it'd be too risky for both them and me if they tried.

how old are you?
3 days ago I got rejected, no reasons given after passing all of the testing
as far as I knew a week ago, I was waiting for my panel interview

lel so you guys are the faggots loitering around my train stations pretending to be cops

what's the speed limit ? 130 is legal here

Oh man youre right were totally pwned by aussies. I bet it is hard to control a population thats on an island as big as conus but yet less than the total pop of california.

So you admit you live in an inferior overpopulated death trap?

Despite all the shit Americans get, more countries need to have freedom boners. I agree that its fucked, but they get away with it because the majority of people here are apathetic, and the ones who aren't are mostly obnoxious sjws.

No i dont live in california thankfully. But if you want to compare stats then pick a state not an entire nation.

The US has almost 14 times more people. You're stupid if you think deaths per capita scales linearly with the population and population density.

>then pick a state not an entire nation
>thread targets "entire nation"
It works both ways mongoloid.

Then use one of your precincts or prefects, territories or what ever the fuck you call them to compare.
>mongoloid
>lebbo
>bloke
>cunt every other word
You people are fucking adorable.

I have no problem with our laws - hooning is a disgusting, anti-social activity that ruins any community afflicted by it. Watch A Current Affair sometime and you'll see how bad it can get for some poor battlers. That's why I have no problem with them getting their cars crushed - they are worse than pedophiles!

Also, anyone who claims their HWP is corrupt is obviously just a hoon who's been caught out.
I watch Highway Patrol every week and I've NEVER seen an officer act unprofessionally.
The police are there to protect us so show them some respect. They're just doing their job!

Hoons need to grow up.

I was helping a friend move house at fucking 10pm once. The back and forth turning my headlights on and off because its an old ute. 1 point we loaded up and went for another run and i forgot to turn my headlights on because i was in the middle of melbourne and didnt notice because its like fucking daylight. Cop woopwoops me and i instantly realize because i looked down to see if i was speeding (which i wasnt). HWP cunt insists on giving me a $400 3point fine instead of a warning. Im white for fuck sake, wheres my patriarchy privilege. Only other fines ive had was a speeding ticket on my Ps like 7 years prior

Tracy grimshaw is my hero

>anti-social
But they do it with their friends. Usually 8 of them crammed into the same commodore. Seems pretty social

0/10 try harder next time

>I have no problems with being a cuck and bending over and taking it in the ass whenever the coos want me to.

Everyone has a different speed they are comfortable driving at. Some faster some slower. And some people just shouldnt be on the road at all. Just because someone drives faster than others doesnt mean that they should get their license revoked and their property stolen. Holy shit, and I though you guys were retarded on your gun laws, but this whole "hoon" thing really makes you guys seem like the cucks from down under.

>Explain why to me it's guilty until proven innocent?
Because Australia is full of criminals you moron. It's a prison island.

because in australia no one cares about freedom or liberty like americans. Government acts like a nanny state? no one even knows or cares until its too late. Never give up your guns amerifats, or the same will happen to you.