How did Mazda get so perfect with their 6?

How did Mazda get so perfect with their 6?

meh even sonata is better.

they look like angry birds. garbage

I think I like it.

>korean shit
>better
mazda 6 wagon > sedan.

They somehow managed to make it look exactly like the Takeri concept which blew everyone's mind when it was revealed

how is it perfect? It looks like every other midsize sedan.

Sure kid, someday youll have taste like true men.

For now, let the adults talk

>true men
>let the adults talk

I can smell the reddit neckbeard from here.

>d-do i fit on yet guise
O well, i was like that years ago too.
>projecting
>shit taste
>angsty
Someday youll grow up too

So pigfat it's on Atkins

Top kek

that's pretty impressive for a car that has speed nowhere in the design brief

lel

>How did Mazda get so perfect with their 6

The test drive reviews from the major auto magazines explain it well enough. Certainly better than how people in these forums would say so because as soon as someone posts enough details to validate why, they get accused of either autism or blog shit or get the patented alphonse one liner attack.

holy shit thats impressive. fully expected the fiesta to be waay quicker. and the 6's engine is NA.

under tonne and half isn't pigfat at all for a family saloon, it's actually impressive with all the stuff they put into cars nowadays.

>this unrelated rambling as soon as you get called out on typing like a faggot

Kek

i touched a butt

Holy shit that's sexy

>tonne
>family saloon
What the fuck language are you speaking you knuckledragging ape?

>Weighs more
>Naturally aspirated
>I4
>.7 sec slower
>pigfat

You're a moron.

new passat is better in literally every way

wouldn't surprise me if it was more economical too

only in terms of comfy

>tfw no mazda3 coupe

Wife has one, car is pretty but a snooze to drive.

Make it FR or AWD and under 20k in manual with the 2.0L skyactive engine and literally destroy FRS/BRZ/Civic SI sales

It really wouldn't, it needs the 2.5L to even be close, and even then shit to mod because high compression.

how much is the current mazda 3? 20k?

Are you kidding ? It would be the ultimate ricer mobile with good handling.

A stripped down manual is like 18K in Canuckistan. I imagine it would be cheaper in the USA.

100/10 would buy

>make it all these things like the miata mostly is

>miata but pigfat shitty extra cuck seats
Moron. 6 is supposed to be mums car

All the mazda cars nowadays are a snooze to drive.

Because muh placebo eemmpeegee

But the mazda3 is already offered with a skyactiv 2.5 with 185 hp 185 tq. With AWD it'd be a fun little car

Nah you can't touch the engine at all in the skyactivss

Ya u can dude people tune the 2.0 in the ND miata all the time. Orangvirus tuning or something. They make

They didn't try to make a v6.

they finally start to rustproof their car bodies.
oh wait...

Don't trust those lap times, those are from unknown drivers.
Hell, a Camaro SS got worse times than the Mazda.

They look alright but performance sucks. It has gotten slower as they remodeled it

Mazda still has a soul and they actually believe in their slogan "driving matters"

Pic related

What's the fuel economy though?

Kek

This, go pick up a car & driver. They like it.

Except expensive maintenance and non warranty repair. And convoluted bullshit. Fuck VAG
> take my money.jpg

Clearly you faggots can't drive. They have some of the best chassis setups and fantastic handling in the industry. Go read reviews from legitimate sources.

I reckon they are pretty dope. my missus has a GY 05 AWD Sportwagon, goes pretty hard and I could potentially if i want to, grab all the turbo gear off the mazdaspeed 6 and slap it on too.
We are currently saving up for a 2014+ Mazda 6 wagon, but we want to get the diesel cos when the mods come around there will be a few for it, specially cos of the skyactiv-d racing 6's.

Mad Mikes missus also drives one around Botany Downs, NZL, I see it almost every other day when I go to work, looks dope af.

the newest CX-4 looks great. Reminds me of the Miata.

Ov tuning has blown up several cars with his tunes and is generally avoided by the Mazda community cause he is a scam artist

>le expensive maintenance
>m-muh shit VAG

meme shit talking like always