Sp/o/tted

So today I had to go to Paris for work, here is a small dump of what I saw. I didn't bother to snap a shitton of Porsches and Ferraris though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTTvm02bOqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you retarded?

get lost, kid

I can dump a few too. Haven't seen much rare things lately sadly.

Fucking mobile always does this

ITT: 10 year olds

Armored S600

3 posters and it's just me and OP imagedumping so that makes you a sameposter troll. Go make an >Ecoboost thread.

go help your mom with the dishes, kid

>imageboard
>images are somehow bad

Why so salty?

Don't reply, he just wants (You)s

A bit hypocritical of me, I know.

nice pics of parking lots, you fucking shitbag

@15510101
:^)

Woops again

That's all

It's just a tesla what's so special about it

Not much, it's just different from what you usually see on the road.

What's so special about seeing a Cadillac?

Man, black Rolls Royces are my thing.

I don't really remember why I took a pic of it. I just did.

mine can't get here soon enough

I wonder what type of license plate is that

Qatar or Saudi Arabia maybe?

Those plates are never that plain, but you never know with towelheads.

beautiful beamer

did you order yours on amazon or something? why is it "getting here" like a package?

Because you can custom order cars at a dealership? That and if it's an M2, his dealer most likely doesn't have it yet.

Had a small chat with the owner, nice lady. it's a 77', never restored, original owner.
Never seen a 1st gen civic ever, it was pretty clean.

Kek, as a WAfag, i always get a kick out of people who think seeing high end cars is a treat. Spend a day in Bellevue, but bring a few hundred Gb worth of sd cards, you'll be taking a lot of pics.

>WAfag, i always get a kick out of people who think seeing high end cars is a treat. Spend a day in Bellevue

That's because your city has over 60% population with university degrees (bachelor or higher). It would be lower, but you guys managed to solve your homeless problem by shipping them all out to other cities. There's still a few in that far far out end 8th street area but I'm sure you guys will find a way to solve that problem too now that haggen and other kindly companies (top foods) more or less bit the dust.

1/?

Thanks for the pics. Ignore the idiots who are somehow getting angry from this. They're the kind of self-sustaining retardedness that comes from being a little bitch

It was just one guy. Veeky Forums has a lot of lame trolls lately.

why would anyone buy a regular carrera and not go for the 2s or the 4s
nothing special about a boxster

so what makes it different from the teslas you usually see on the road?

Saw this when I was last in Melbourne

RARE
A
R
E

Dubai, those low numbers cost millions

Meanwhile in 'Merica

Do you see the driver?

Meanwhile on german trains

>no twingo
go back and do it again til you get it right

Parked next ro me at walmart the other day

nigga wat? we have a huge homelessness problem. there are tent cities everywhere, and the city has started putting land aside for crackhead RV parks.

the mayor has even declared a state of emergency due to all the homeless

Haha german going to war against their own people

Beverly Hills, CA

>be me
>san fagcisco
>see this

maybe i'm just cynical but this makes the nsx looks like very cheap. especially the wheelwells, the dull paint, and the wheels. i don't think it's just the picture quality either, because looks freakin fantastic

might as well post a couple more

I work in Redmond and I still see them less often than I would have thought. I see Ferraris and Lamborghinis maybe once a month or so but today I saw a McLaren, first time I've seen one outside of a car show, pretty awesome. The spoiler gave me an erection.
No pictures though, I was driving.

because it's a p85D, arguably one of the best drag strip cars you can buy

>delicious 6.3 V8

Most NSX were sport looking with a bit more zip and a mid engine. It was still a 4cyl car with everyday honda, steering, tires, rims, brakes and minimal interior.

If you payed for a higher end model, with better more sport/racing parts it was definitely a grat car.

and done

drive around in the residential areas of bellevue sometime. admittedly its mostly bentleys, Maseratis, and astons you'll see driving around, but there are a few Ferraris and lambos here and there. been seeing a shit load of mclarens lately in snoho county. dunno what that's about

Was at this dealership today and they had a mint condition NSX, refused to even consider selling it

Apparently some old guy bought it and kept it in a garage, thing only had 28k miles when he traded it in. His wife really wanted an ILX and made him sell it

>4 cylinder

Side note: the car I was actually there for was the red IS in the corner

im 100% sure those came with a V6

Putting shitty custom rims and extra wide tires on a car like that.

Why does every retard with money think they know better than the engineer...

I'm not saying he should go for a full stancenation look but that car was designed almost 30years ago. Technology has evolved and so you can update an old car like this with bigger, wider tires; if you boost the power ofc. Or you can keep it stock like this because it's a collectible car that will be worth a shitton of money one day.

>Meanwhile in 'Merica

Meanwhile 'Mericans on german toll roads....
Those 'Mericans sure like riding their gazz guzzlers

I would actually leave my wife if she made me sell my mint NSX

Why the large rims when the car is already low and its literally being driven at shitty roads city?

Found this outside my apartment one morning

OP here, back home and on the way I saw something quite special... You would say what's special about a Ford Escape with a Quebec plate, well remember this is in France...

Well, you made it, i wtf'd

to protect from any accidental uncontained explosions of peaceful muslim immigrants

not american soliders nor german toll booth

I would understand if it was a richfag caprice like you see those sandniggers with their supercars in yurop, but who the fuck would want to bring their shitty escape with them?

ok that is really fucking neat

>didn't bother to snap a shitton of Porsches and Ferraris though

I went to a car show and drag race a few weeks ago and cars would slow down or stop for people taking pictures and all the mustang and charger guys got pissed off when you wave them by without taking pictures

right? also tasty early 80s GL

>wife wanted acura ILX
>made him sell it
should've gotten a divorce

That's a Challenger 2, a British tank.

And from the backround a british road...

The guy was obviously a cuck
>"Honey your old car here isn't very practical, and I like the new ILX we should change"
>"Woman this car is very dear to me and beside is very rare and will be worth a lot in a few years"
>"But my new..."
>"If you don't respect my passions and use my money because you are unable to buy a car yourself just get out"

Bam, problem solved.

I saw a CVPI in Prague. Only caught a quick picture of it before it drove away, but here you go.

Driving in Paris is probably the worst thing that can happen to you, especially if you must go to the Etoile roundabout (around the arc de triomphe). Imagine a roundabout without lines, where you can have 6-7 cars next to you that will go in all directions sometimes directly cutting you off. And if that wasn't enough unlike any roundabout one the planet here entering traffic has the right of way so you have to watch for them too while they cut straight through the roundabout. This shit has fucking traumatized me.

youtu.be/sTTvm02bOqI

Every time I see this thread...

>live in Dallas
>literally can't drive to work and back without seeing high end exotics and luxury cars
>Porsche 911S and Carrera 4S
>Tesla S and P85D
>Rolls Royse Phantom
>Land Rover Evoques and Defenders
>Huracan and Aventadors
>458 Italia
>Viper T/A
>Four different Hellcats
>Z/28
>GT350R
>SLS and several AMG GTs
>Every M you can think of
>670S

And this is just within the last couple weeks. I don't even go into the city proper. I live in one suburb and commute to another.

Wait I know Hull it's near Ottawa, what the FUCK is this guy doing there?

A few months before I saw a Texas minivan in a small Hungarian city.
So these people actually ship their shitboxes across the ocean?

Literally why? This is India tier, why the fuck would one willingly make such a shitty traffic system

>escape
>shitty