2017 Nissan Titan Single Cab

"The first-ever single cab offering in Titan history, the new trucks are designed to provide an affordable and rugged entry-point in the commercial fleet/work truck market. The Single Cab is the second of three eventual Titan body configurations, joining the current Crew Cab and future King Cab. The Single Cab models are scheduled to go on sale in late fall 2016."

2 Trim Levels.

XD and Base.

Two Engine Options.

1. Cummins® 5.0L V8 Turbo Diesel
>310hp
> 555lb-ft of torque

2. 5.6-liter Endurance V8
>390 horsepower
>394 lb-ft of torque

I thought the xd was the fancy

The base looks expensive and the xd looks like a plastic work truck

>8.0-foot pickup beds

Interior - 1

Why are the so fucking ugly? The grille is taller than the tires and it looks like the A pillars are 3 inches too short

Interior - 2

Other info.

>Diesel equipped models feature an Aisin 6-speed automatic transmission and V8 gasoline engine equipped versions will utilize a 7-speed automatic transmission.

>Along with a choice of 4x4 and 4x2 drive configurations, two grade levels will be available with both Titan XD and Titan Single Cabs - S and SV, along with a number of optional equipment packages.

>The new Single Cab models will be assembled in Canton, Mississippi with the 5.6-liter V8 gasoline engine assembled in Decherd, Tennessee. The 5.0-liter diesel engines are assembled by Cummins, Inc. in Columbus, Indiana.

>A V6 engine option will be available on a later date.

So whatcha think?

I don't know what he's talking about, it's been the Titan XD forever, that's not a trim level.

can someone shoop this and drop it 6"?

I'd rather just get a manual ranger/s10.

I'm mirin' that column shifter, though.

The future King Crab model will come covered in bedliner, for a new exo-skeleton look, and have two cranes that resemble pincers. It will also be 6x6,.

I'm really disappointed Dodge did not get this Cummins v8. Even more pissed when Nissan's only truck with it was a crew cab short bed starting at $50k. I'm glad Nissan is seeing how retarded that was.

it's a work tool you poofter

I hope the King will still have suicide doors.

I fucking love my suicide doors.

base single cab diesels are my fetish therefore i like this nipshit of a truck

Would have been nice for Dodge to use the 5.0 cummins instead of the eco diesel for the 1500

Ugh, disgusting.

forgot to add long bed

TFL truck on youtube tested the gas vs diesel trucks towing up a grade. The gas truck did it faster at basically the same MPG.

messy but whatevs.

sweet

So oddly proportioned

needs a wing on the back don't it?

future mexitruck confirmed fucking looks sexy desu, look at all that visual mass above the front wheel

they could just make the front smaller

camper option when

that makes being run over less enjoyable

Looks a bit like a ute that way.

clearly this was a line i was never meant to cross

+ tiger stripes pls

nam or animal?

surprise me

Cool looking F150's

Ford is stepping up their game huh?

50% of all Mexican families in California will have one in their driveway by next year. I'm calling it now. Likely with a bunch of Aztec decals and those fucking sitck figure family things on the window.

Lol.. I have a friend that works at a Nissan dealer. When the new Cummins titan was released they got 5 initially. 4 failed pdi inspections.. Couldn't pay me to own this garbage.

Colorado btfo

Modern single cab trucks are so fucking goddamn ugly looking

Is there something wrong with me if I like how it looks

It looks like some kind of aquatic creature

its stupid, and I know its stupid, but I like it. Idk why

20 years ago we could make a work truck that didn't look like ass.

>Modern s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶b̶ trucks are so fucking goddamn ugly looking

It starts at just over $40k you retard. Not $50k.

Considering it's a size up from a Colorado...

Why isn't Toyota selling this in the NA?

They're in completely different price and size brakets.

This would compare to a single cab F-150, GMC Sierra, Chebby Silverado, etc.

Chicken tax

The Titan is the 1/2 ton. The Titan XD is the "3/4 ton lite." The 2 trim levels are S (base grade) and SV. Idk what that user was smoking.

A larger grille means the radiator can cool itself easier, which translates to a higher payload and towing capacity. It makes a bigger difference than you would think.

okay mister engineer
it's still proportionally fucked

>form over function
Maybe a you'd fancy a Ridgeline.

>base single cab diesels are my fetish
Holy fuck me too.

I won't even lie, the base model version of this truck is so fucking sexy.