>Social /owg/ Discord :^)
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 41 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZH3SpBujwk
logicalincrements.com/games/overwatch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Junkrat
>Attack

>implying there's anything wrong with that
Learn to work WITH your team, shitter.

Low Diamond is worse than Platinum desu

supersoldier pets

Every time someone pick up 76 in my team, I get absolutely distracted from the match

Be it in the game or just an image, I can't help but automatically just stare that picture related

New comic or animated short fucking when

Is this the Paladins general? I can't tell the characters apart.

>play Mei on defense in hollywood
>have bad gangoo and Hansy
>literally carrying the whole team
>mfw ana nanos only me the whole game

Does that game have any cute brown girls?

Cutest and best pairing

Junkrat attack is fucking retarded because right off the bat one of your abilities are completely useless.

just pick toblerone and follow him around

>Mercy has seen the whole Overwatch team naked
Being the doctor has its perks

I want to protect Fareeha's smile!

What is the colvashrtill and why is Zarya coming for it?

They have a brown character but she is really ugly.

Junkrat removes tanks and walls, can take any route with his mine, and his Ult can pick off enemies at a moments notice. He should've been an Offense character.

Shimadas were a mistake

My gift to you~

How did he tempt him?

Hearing his moans of pain is just as good, user.

>keeping your own brother as a pet

good.
How about using your little brother as target practice and rewarding him with a couple of orgasms?

>those coffee mugs

Could Tracer even lift those?

If you wanan remove tanks and walls you know you can just pick Pharah and do comparable damage right?

>hurting Genji
No

All the world props are way bigger than normal. There was a screenshot of McCree sitting in one of the Route 66 booths and he looked like a child.

why did they turn Hanzo into a white guy in this pic?

>finally hit diamond
>there is a FUCKING FEUD going on in the game between players

I wish I never saw it, I have opened Pandora's box

Junkrats frag+mine combo kills faster.

Have you tried sitting on any Numbani seat? Tracer looks really small compared to everything in the game, and she's not the only one.

because the artist can't draw the japasese

He clearly likes it, look at his expression and how he's grabbing onto Hanzo. Pets secretly crave that hard discipline.

>Someone takes torbjörn on attack

Yep, Diamond is a shitshow. It gets better in Master, though there's the occasional smug motherfucker.

That's what I'm saying, I was caught up in a feud and apparently AGPOISON is a known troll or something, so half my team went defense heroes to make him lose.

I love you, my qt berry.

I cannot for the fucking life of me understand why the fuck they made Eichenwalde have that overhead chokepoint.

That shit is literally impossible to fucking penetrate if the enemy team has a Dva and Reinhardt with a Torb behind them. Like you could literally get the best fucking comp in the world and you'd still be at an incredible disadvantage just because the only fucking way to get behind their lines and deal damage to the Torb and whoever the fuck else is picking your team off (which is most likely Mcree) is if the defense makes a huge fuck up and i'm talking about, both tanks going off solo and dying kind of fuck up.

And that's not even going into the fact that getting to the third point is literally just a matter of who has more health on which team.
What the literal fuck were they thinking?

did you pay the honours to your goddess today?

Look at the size of some overwatch agents

>Winston
>Reinhardt

Dainty little eggcups arent enough to hold their litre of coffee!

I'm sure I can protect his smile without hurting him

I want to ride Hanzo

In mines range sure. But then, mccree could kill faster than junkrat at that range anyway

I was calibrating solo and lost a game because a 3-stack got in an argument with the 2-stack on my team. It was just a shitshow and all comms became the stacks hurling insults at one another.

Solo queue makes me sad sometimes.

We did it boys

Next stop, master league

youtube.com/watch?v=jZH3SpBujwk

Why is he sad?

What did you calibrate at and what was your lowest SR?

what's up with getting hit by pharah rockets and junkrat bombs when they've clearly flown past you? or is this game just this laggy it takes nearly half a second for projectiles to explode after they actually hit you?

i keep thinking i just dodged a rocket, but it explodes behind me in thin air and i take 100+ damage. at least in tf2 projectiles would explode in my face and it was obvious if it was a direct hit

;_;

>get a soldier 76 'main' on my team twice
>tell him to pick mcree instead
>he refuses and raves about how underrated soldier 76 is
>next game he's on the enemy team
>

>play d.va
>team gets caught in zarya ult
>jump in to shield
>hanzo fires his ult close enaugh for me to delete it
>our mei puts a wall right in my face and blocks my defense matrix

You mean like a piggyback ride? You won't ride far, just get a taxi or something

tumblr makes the dumbest art

Because she knows nobody cares about her anymore.

s-sorry guys I have a new waifu now

I want D.va to have a crush on him, and 76 be like 'calm down, kid'

Mcree and widow are a cancer on the game. There is no way you should take that much damage that fast with no way to avoid it.
The entire defense against mcree and widow is to hope they miss and that's bad game design.

cute snapback twitch aim :~)

Anybody need some healing

You're the dumbest art

user he said 'cute'

tumblr makes the dumbest art

Great taste.

Cassiefag pls go

Is that Hanzo?

Also
>Palamemes
>waifus
>comparable to Overwatch waifus
Top kucking fek

A cross-eyed trannie is you waifu?

Got it into the basket yesterday with Winston.

>being a Paladinscuck
Fucking heretic get out of this general you betrayed your Overwatch waifu

I want him to grudgingly let D.va fuck his ass with a strap-on and end up having the best orgasm of his life.

Now that you say that, she is now.

how to balance zarya:

reduce lmb range by 30-50%

ta-da, that's it.

>first placement match
>my team completely solo/rando
>two groups if 3 in enemy team
>koth
>someone leaves our team after losing the first match

Wow

And I just lost the second match too because 3 people quit.

What the fuck it's all luck based when you're soloing

>hit diamond
>losses go from "holy shit my team is retarded" to "holy shit their team is retardedly strong"

>Eichenwalde
>Reinhardt on ATTACK
>getting blocked from payload
>snatch it last second
>get crazy momentum toward second point
>2.62m away from second point
>see Bastion changing to Sentry
>turns to Recon when shield doesn't break
>chase inside
>slapping him and Hanzo
>getting beat up
>Ultimate is ready
>Ana and Torbjorn are nearby
>beep boop boop beep beep booooop!
>EARTH SHATTAH!
>all four have to heal and gang up on me before I die
>"Well I'm sure my team pushed well past the door by now"
>2.62m from second point

Hey low plat/high gold players, I just played a few games around that rank and I had a few questions

Is it normal for these matches to be decided by which Zarya can snowball harder?

Why are all the Zens at this rank so impressively bad?

Why don't more of you play Pharmercy? None of the hitscan players should aim, so you shouldn't worry.

reminder

Can someone give me a quick meta report as of this patch? I stopped playing when season 1 ended, and now i want to jump in again. I heard Mccree is bad again, is this true? Is Hanzo viable pick now? What heroes should i avoid?

>fucking in hospital

Did they think about the poor nurses who have to clean up their cum afterwards? No, I bet they didn't. I bet they only think about themselves.

I've done it, I can no longer play with any EU on the discord, I have won the game.

is there a version of this for widowmaker?

Who is that, she looks familiar.

>Secret Plot
God I hated that fucking story.

Hi guys, I'm the user who asked for help buying a computer to play Overwatch on a few days ago and you guys told me to build one

Are these parts okay? Especially the monitor, I had no idea which one to buy but my budget is a bit tight (1000€)

God damnit no matter what im always on the higher SR team, its not fair, I hate how every game I play is a high risk low reward scenario.

I am not a apologist of pure nerfs. You reduce the range but increase the thickness of the beam. I am always confused what kidn of weapon that shit is, looks like a flamethrower or sorts but with a laser.

Use this site.
>www.logicalincrements.com

Season 1: Calibrated 55. ended 68. Lowest 50

Season 2: Calibrated 2500~ IIRC, Lowest 2300~

95% solo queue. Only stacks are with friends from university with around 2k ranking (Which cost me points, and now due to the difference, I can no longer do)

I think the calibration system still needs work. Both seasons now I've naturally drifted to a much higher rank than I calibrated at. Probably has something to do with playing calibration matches with friends

logicalincrements.com/games/overwatch

3:3 and 4:2 (tank:support ratio) compositions are currently "in", although you need to have good co-ordination to make them work.

Every support is currently viable. Every tank other than D.va is currently viable, with the Zarya/Winston dive combo being especially good. Mei is back, Hanzo is somewhat back, the other defense heroes are shit. Soldier was changed, but is still shit. Genji was nerfed, but is still good. McCree is still the king, Reaper and Tracer are good on KOTH.

You're missing a Mei body pillow

Does Genji poop?