"S" stands for "Sport", they said

"S" stands for "Sport", they said.

ok

Our main pizza man for like 22 years has been driving a Corolla, and he says he gets crazy milage out of them, and would always buy another.

>says he gets crazy milage out of them
>and would always buy another.

"Would" as in he would given the choice or "Would" as in he kept going through them like a pair of soiled granny panties?

Would as in he just bought a new one recently because he was very happy with his previous 2 (as I recall). It was awhile back, so I can't remember the exact kilometers he said he got out of them, but it was high as heck.

can't speak for corollas, but I had a friend finally finish off his Geo Metro at 470,000~ miles. The thing finally rusted away on him, and if he wasn't so lazy, he probably couldve made it go to 1 million.

I'm just impressed he managed to tolerate a Metro for that long.

When you're sold things, I usually think to myself, "I'll use McDonald's as the gold standard, then I'll never be disappointed". Nicest burger you've ever seen on the menu, okay burger when it gets to you. If you think about cars to that standard, you'll feel great about them.

metros are fun as fuck dude

That applies to any pizza vehicle that's reasonably looked after and not a piece of shit. I've done 100k mi in my accord of pizza delivery over the last 4 years beating the shit out of it and redlining it 10 times a day 6 days a week and it still loves me.

I deliver pizza in a metro, they're pretty fun senpai. It's a decent feel being able to push it to the limit legally.. They also handle decently for being 20-30year old shit boxes. Put 20,000 miles on mine after owning it for 6 months. Hasn't given me a damn issue even though it wasn't maintained worth a shit by the previous owner.

It is the quintessential shitbox

>tfw when buying a 2016 corolla S plus

What does this stand for?

Xtremely Really Slow

Is that a 2006? Those are like old nokia phones or gameboys, they're indestructible. Friend of mine owns one it's still number one, has lived 10 extreme canadian winters, A/C still comes out icy cold and works well. Not only that only has 69500 km on the odo

that is not the webm i posted

Xtreme Rally Sport

I don't like that webm please stop.

why would you save that?

You do know it's backwards

Xtreme Racing Shitbox

Rip in peace dogo

I've had 3 Corolla's just because they're good cars. My last one had 375k on the clock when the odo stopped working and I probably put another 100k on it before I ever had any engine trouble. But it was a 94 model so it was bound to have issues as any other car would past 300k. As far as I'm concerned they're damn near indestructible.

Xenophobic Retard Shuttle