Eve Online General - /eog/

The thread fucking died and Kevin is ashamed of all of you edition

Previous: Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then all the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

Read the /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/JGKUEsZy
Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Winter: Industrial arrays, drilling platforms
>Nov 25: Eve Down Under
>Nov ??: updates.eveonline.com/coming/fall/ click through for devblog links on F2P and LINKS, plus teasers for rorqual reworks, industry structures, visual updates AND also free stuff, plus a new ship
>Oct 28: Eve Vegas
>Sep 27: Coronation of Catiz I

Past:
>Sep 13: Mining barge overhaul, some new frigate models, capital module balance pass
>Sep 12: CSM 11 first summit
>Aug 20: NC/PL dunk CO2/TEST in SH1-, biggest fight since B-R imgur.com/a/YhwzU
>Aug 13: [SoundCloud] WH CSM Townhall 13AUG2016 by OrangeEagle
>Aug 09: Citadel contracts, dmg/rep visuals, clouds performance boost, cargo notifications
>Jul 26: AT prizes announced (blood raider variations)
>Jul 23: Goons move to Delve, SMA closes
>Jul 19: Broski joins then kills QFC
>Jul 18: Billboards submissions open
>Jul 07: AT rule changes: 10 players, no cap-xfer, no CDs, blood raider ships encouraged
>Jun 29: "Shadow of the Serpent" event began, serp capitals introduced
>Jun 28: Citadel trading, overlay vectors, new implants, drugs legal, NSA nerfs, triage/seige/bastion now ECM immune, mass fitting
>Jun 23: RIP SP dailies
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

Join Broski.

If ur good.

Eve has the worst crafting system I've ever seen. Fuck all no profit to be made until you're max skilled multi-billion implanted fucker producing in the ass end of nowhere and shipping it.

Sansha wolfgirls where

It's called not living in jita.

>crafting

>crafting

>he doesn't have his own recipe originals

>Why can't I just make copper pauldrons of the whale and sell them to an NPC vendor
>I can't be bothered to study the market and make a spreadsheet

Fuck off retard. Eve industry is about being an industrial magnate not a fucking village blacksmith.

>copper
>not bronze
Fucking noskill poors here.

>free minerals

>oneiros

>Not telling all your armor gang bros to swap their token ancil. For a reactive and undocking the single most baller space priest mobile in the game and fucking up no logi gangs twice your size.

>general up for 3 hours
>16 posts
pathetic desu i don't even play eve but i definitely won't now

At least you bumped it.

DEM CARTELS ARE SCAAAARY

So are these in station adverts supposed to remind me of MGS4?

Where do most blueprints come from (inb4 CCP)?

CCP

They've supplied BPOs but no more? Why should BPOs even be?

The one little addition I want is increased station activity and CCP looks to have abandoned the project..

the only thing next to stations are station gamers and sensor boosted shit trying to kill flashy stuff that lags and can't dock in time.

3-d walking in stations won't really add anything.

Station activity?

Open the door first.

>le walking in staions meemay

Why do Cynos last 10 minutes?

Why can't there be a meta cyno version that has reduced duration?

Why can't the skill reduce the duration of a cyno?

seems kind of dumb just to take an alt, light a cyno and stay there for 10 minutes pointlessly

why is it dumb?

I guess you could convince ccp to increase the duration and then add things to reduce it back to the normal time

>why is it dumb?

Because I only use like 10 seconds to light a cyno, move a carrier or JF and stuff

Even in hot drops in large fleet engagements, cynos are only used for like a minute before shit stops coming through. 10 minutes is really long for no other reason than siege and triage being 10 minutes long some 6 years ago. So triage and siege got reduced but cynos didn't. What sense is there in a 10 minute "let my alt just sit there" module

the idea is you need to have some balls and commit to something if you want to jump capitals in

>commit to something
this isn't even committing, this is just being stuck in space for 10 minutes while your friendly capitals all pour in in less than a minute

I mean if I lit a cyno on a carrier, I was already committed to dropping some 30 supers and titans just to nail your ass

it will add sci-fi immersion and expand the universe, faggot

can you not get it through your shitty, tiny brain that other people might have different interests than you?

it also lets people see what you're doing more easily. I mean this is the idea, I'm not saying it works

there's a lot more to consider than how easy it is for you to move muh jump freighter or whatever

Yeah, desperate autistic ERPers having their safe space is totally expanding the universe.

>desperate
>autistic
>ERPers

Not an argument.

>having their safe space is totally expanding the universe.

How is it any difficult than now? People who undock still would, bears will be bears. Nothing changes you stuck up piece of shit.

Not an argument.

Eog is...
- a room full of ass-mad bitters waiting to tear down anyone they can
- dogla and William Smith posters
- polarized Mach memers
- one random new person per week who doesn't stick around because of all the ass-mad bitters shitting on their thoughts constantly.

>Oruze Cruise

>frequent eog posters

>cwosont

If nothing changes then why do you want WIS

Holy fucking shit this general has had AIDS riddled battery acid injected directly into its life support system. You all are a disgrace to what Eve stands for. content creation.

Kill yourselves.

>you will never purge Gallente degenerates with your Deteis gf

thanks for the content friend

>t. /v/bros faggot

pls gib ratting fit

drones, 2LSE, invuln, 100mn

>100mn

>SC losing machs to Aftershite barghests

its unironically really good pve wise and pvp wise its harder to keep the initial tackle because of how fast they orbit if you don't have webs or tons of neuts

>oh shit someone's trying to tackle me
>fuck my align time is 30 seconds

why barghest what the hell
why not typhoons, half the cost and does the same thing

barghest has basically no missile travel time, and has 50% more alpha

and being pirate ships they probably have 50% more ehp than t1, so you can do well at tank blobs online

>turn mod off
>hit ctrl space
>align
>warp
wooooww

>and being pirate ships they probably have 50% more ehp than t1
its probably less but I guess the biggest reason is the travel time.
Still it has 1 less low and costs more than twice, and they're losing some of them, its not like they are safe just for being so expensive.

it's pretty dumb to say it's always better to use more cost effective ships. groups are limited by the number of pilots they can field. they can't just bring twice as many ships that each cost half as much

Somebody do a kickstarter with me

yeah let's put the 4 devs they have left to work for a year on a shitty walking simulator no one will ever use.

would you empress catiz

Post a full body pic for reference.

>not passive aligning

>piloting memes in afk-ratting ships

What's the most rewarding place to farm?

Jove space

>Amarr

so who wins the AT?

Highest briber.

one of the teams with infinite isk and a shitload of AT ships, just like all the previous tournaments

>only 1 bling ship allowed
>only 1 AT ship allowed
bads gotta whine

Daily reminder theres no reason to use the Moros over the nag

Armor fleet

An armor nag is better believe it or not

What your subcap fleet brings to battle doesn't fucking matter with dreads. You can bring any dread, armor or shield. When in siege you can't receive reps so who cares if you bring a shield nag to an armor fleet. Dreads die in siege so often you'll never be able to come out and get reps greater than what the enemy fleet is putting out

PL

who?

>make it out of siege
>these minokawas will rep my armour right?
>guys where's my armour links

NC pet alliance.

>SC pinging to down vote reddit posts

caw

Ah the guys that are not strong enough to hold sov, so they run to lowsec? Pathetic.

>sov holders
>strong

>holding something
>doesn't require strength

t. goon

Current sovholders are in power only because it takes massive autistic effort to actually wipe someone from the map.

Daily reminder that golem is superior in every single way

a.k.a. strength, pl scrub

No, not strenght. Just idiots willing to magic wand an entire enemy territory.

in others strength

what?

>disgusting jew nose
>gross broken wings
>0m/s
>can buy 1 golem or 10 ravens

>tfw russians will never unite and burn nullsec

I think you will find that the golem has better bonuses, better asthetics and is way more versatile than the filth which is the raven. Hence why it is better in every single way.

Somebody post a fit for me to fly? Sub 25M?