Let's just drive around in your car user

>let's just drive around in your car user
I'd would much rather walk/bike somewhere than drive,especially if it's city miles.Am I just being a sperg or is there anything to back it up?

>not wanting to drive

Fuck off sperg.
Dumb fucking frogposter.

>hate driving because traffic and shitty drivers everywhere
>cant walk or bicycle because town is insanly spread out
I hate this place.

>Fuck off sperg.
>sperges all over OP
Good job

Just do it user, it's your car and you might as well enjoy it before a tornado sucks it away into the night never to be seen again.

No, driving in cities is objectively terrible. If you lived somewhere with better roads and nicer landscapes but still didn't want to drive, that'd be homosexual

What about freeway s ?

If it's a grill you have no other choice. Taking the bus or walking makes you look like a poorfag.

Get a fucking motorcycle ffs

nigga consider yourself lucky, i have no friends that are car guys and everyone shuts me down when i suggest road trips.
I wouldnt even mind driving for days on end if i had a copilot.

remember when gas was so expensive that excessive cruising around was a budgetary concern?

tfw Europe

>she wants you to take her for a drive
>not taking her for a drive
>not holding her thigh in between perfectly Rev matched shifts
>not realizing that "let's take a drive" means "take me to somewhere secluded and fuck my brains out"
>not enjoying driving in the first place
>tfw you will always be a kissless frogposting virgin

Unless it's a guy, fuck that.

>118e to fill up gas tank (80l)
cannot even afford this fuck theres no even gas station jobs i hate being eurocuck

Tru dat pham!!

>i never go more than 8 miles away from my house

hello neckbeard

i know this feel all too well

>have gf
>take her on roadtrips
>talk, hold hands, etc...
>watch her sleep on the car,

>be, 4 months later
>broke up
>still miss it

just fucking kill me

>Walk
Pretty shit since you're going to come in close contact with hobos and junkies in any area where people are wealthy enough to drive everywhre
>Bike
As long as it's not a pedalbike, aka dated poorfag tech for hobos and hipsters.

Everyday shit thread?

>dad casually mentions that i need car in few months ago
>he never says this again
>6 months forward
>literally 10 seconds conversations about cars he saw on the local Craigslist
>think he is making chit chat
>yesterday tells me he found great car we are going to take a look at it in the town over
>tell him 100 times that i am not a car guy i do not care about cars nor do i need them
>he says its Opel Corsa from 2004 with "full package" with only 130K kilometers and 3000K euros
>a lot of kilometers but since it has the full package its a bargain for the price
>that its not just for me the whole family can use it
>tell him im not coming
>goes on a guilt trip rant how i am bad son and I should kill myself because im retarded
>do googling online
>if you import this type of car from Germany with the current laws with the same shit cost 1500Euros with all the taxes and what not
>remember that our country had import discount for old vehicles and for few years now and it this law was just cut like 20 days ago because too many used cars/junk was getting imported
>this guy had the car imported for pennies
>still sells it for 3K
>father goes alone
>returns
>he didn't say anything expect it wasn't what he expected
>shrugs

Ruined my whole day because he cant google to save his life.

You should have just gone with your dad, you sound like a fuck boy. Your dad probably just wanted to bond with you and you were a cock about it.

If this isn't bait, you're a shitty son.

Wow, you sound like a terrible son

You should kill yourself you shit of a son

He wants to bond now when he is 55yo?
When i was growing up the only time he was home was when he needed to sleep,during national holidays and had no work,or argue with my mother about meaningless bs while beating me and the rest of my siblings because we were bad kids.

sure thing buckaroo

;^)

Actually I prefer driving so I don't have to listen to the music my friends play

You are a piece of shit.
You dont deserve your dad fuck you

OMG WHY

This is the biggest bait in Veeky Forums now.
How you fuckers don't enjoy driving for fucks sake? This isn't /n/, come on now.

Why didn't you just go with him to make him happy?

Part of being a man is doing shit you don't want to do. Clearly you are no man.

Iktf, user. I live in a small town in Florida and all of the goddamned traffic lights are just trying to make you late to everywhere you go.

Diesel here costs under 1€/L if you fill up at the right stations.

I like cars, but I don't much care for driving. For me, it's a means to an end. I just want to get from A to B the fastest way possible.

Drink bleach

>the fastest way
now we're talking

It's 108 degrees today in California. Oh HELL no to walking

you 2

Um...story time user?