Guild Wars 2 General /gw2g/

Just pt.2 Edition

old >I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>F2P information
help.guildwars2.com/entries/95982157-Account-types-Free-Core-HoT
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
en.gw2skills.net/editor/
>Content
gw2dungeons.net/
dulfy.net/category/gw2/
>The Mistwar
wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers
gw2.ninja/timer
>Fashion Endgame
argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
gw2armorgallery.com/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
gw2bltc.com/
gw2shinies.com/
gw2spidy.com/
gw2efficiency.com/
>Crafting
gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
gw2.aculeo.org/
>Misc Fun Shit
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
tyria3d.com/
gw2dps.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Vitto Mortemsen, Bonkk, Mexay Renatus, Peachy Panic, Rijakk, or Riathen
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Mo Zing Miko, Kandra Wildfire, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Faction_rewards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post mace leaks, let's discuss how shit it will be.

me and my girl at the club

how are you getting that DOF?

Y'all got me Norny now.

The only way to wear this shirt is to be a Norn.

looks like a filter or just photoshop

>gw2 isn't your safe space
>you can't say anything negative about the guy I pretend is a girl so I can jack off

this

reshade isnt enough

honestly I get youre mad, but you're totally misinterpreting people's advice, i guess we have to wait for you to finish venting?

>so mad youre literally unable to read properly
the dead sea is envious at your salt level

This norn and the eu one are top tier

Haven't played in years. is it worth it to play without the HoT expansion?

Post cute?

I like this character, is this an npc?

yea but youd be missing out on a ton of great things
I would be like having a cupcake without the frosting compared to a whole personal cake
yea its good but could be way better for only like.. 40$ now? i forgot the price

thats justicefu
residential knightfu of justice

sure, ive seen f2ps take themselves to 80.

i wish you could just buy the elite specs via pvp unlock like in gw1 with skills.

my specialty

dont taint her with your shit please E

But I am oh so tempted!

Eristic I'm not even sure if you've seen my new asura. Rikki is not my only qt anymore!

Pff~
As if you can taint Justice
Your lack of faith is hurtful

If the description leak and picture are anything to go by, it's not shit at all

I like it, I approve of your Linkle.

fluffy femcharr taint

adventuring through Tyria is still a blast!

Go back to Boobs N Sluts. There's already enough autistic shitposters here as is.

that femnorn looks like she's seen some shit

I'm ANGRY!

This area is pretty great.

JADE SEA!
A NET PLEASE LET US HAVE CANTHA AND ELONA AGAIN.

The next expansion will have areas in Northern Elona and will have Joko in it. Main focus on Kralk and Primordus though.

reminder to keep fighting the good fight

God bless your work

I'm playing through Factions. Once you pledge allegiance to either the Kurzicks or Luxons are you able to continue to take quests from the other faction? I want the protector title and I need to do the other coop mission.

You can, you just have to go do all the quests to get accepted by the other factions (10k faction, etc).

So I can complete Befriending the Luxons and Befriending the Kurzicks and do both of their quest lines?

charr pussy

Yes, you can, the dialogues in the cutscenes even change if you beat the campaign first.

go on

didn't we all agree those horns were trash? Please don't as for our opinion if you're not going to listen.

You replaced the best horns. I'm going to have to cut down my fapping time to this character by 57%.

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

who's the futa?

>tfw no hornless femcharr wife

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil

Be prepared to go on a tryout run through CoE in order to join the guild.

>awena in HOPE
wtf i hate HOPE now

is it a solo run?

Sorry anons, I got more persuasive answers than yours elsewhere so I gravitated towards them, and now I'm growing attached to the horns myself.
I'm still experimenting though, so maybe I'll switch again at some point!

Awena has always been in HOPE

Thanks, now I'm unsure of which horns I should be using again.

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you

what the heck add mine you noob

NA [SotW]: Henge of Denravi, whisper Effie the Protector

add it please.... I wont ask again nicely

what the fuck add it?!??!?!, what are you keggin!? of course you are, and he would do this to me, just another thing to be left out of because he's so autistic he gets me kicked from my own guild

fuck you keggin, just add my guild what the fuck

shut the fuck up effie

FUCK YOU KEGGIN

everyone knows you are actually the autist and not me, I've told everyone where you live and where you go to school you autistic kid, this is what you get for getting me kicked you autist

seek professional help

There's only 2 active guilds, HOPE and FUN in the OP. Please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading.

You guys gave me quite a bit to reply to this time.

Keep in mind that you can't spend one type of faction while having the other, stockpile either Kurzick or Luxon faction at different points in your playthrough.

yeah but I'm confused.

why would anyone ever want to befriend the suxons?

This is a bullshit post, ignore it.

Every weapon will be bad because there is nothing left to add to gw2's shallow combat system. The associated passives will continue to play the game for players. Autoattacks will also get more powerful.

ignore this retard, he never played gw1

It's sad.

IMO southern Tyria and is the worst of the four main campaign landmasses

nice try familio, but the truth persists, and we still get new members everyday despite what you post lmao

My GW1 advice is solid, you can refer to the Wiki.

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Faction_rewards

If we're talking about guilds, I am not trying to "bullshit" anyone either. For example, dorf on that list spams invites in mapchat, you can see going by the time.

>arch

every fucking time I always laugh

did you really not play gw1, thats how it works you fucking dumbass

what is bullshit about that post? I'm new

You've been visited by AngryNornFu.
Good luck and not terribad pugs will come you if you reply "Destroy all Charr" to this post.

im sure over 90% of this generals population has never played gw1

look, I'm sorry, I just post the same things every thread because I get obsessively tryhard with my trolling. i feel like i have to prove something...

seeand after that see

Destroy all Charr!

Fuck all Charr
and ignore that nornfu, who wants to fuck futa anyway

NA [NODE]: Tarnished Coast, don't whisper anyone, stand by the rich iron node in Brisban and we will find you. If you get nervous when we come to talk to you, just pretend you were afking by the iron node or something.

are you trying to prove you are more autistic than HOPE, because that's really what it looks like from my point of view

>you post ez bait
>HOPE replies the same way everytime
>nothing changes

dros even posted
>we still get new members everyday despite what you post lmao

so you make little difference, besides inconveniencing this guy,
for as long as you keep the charade up, shit man, some user even replied genuinely curious
and you had nothing to back it up, besides
>I'm an obsessive troll

this isn't really a "troll" or charade you can keep up jugg, you are definitely a tryhard, but as soon as HOPEfag replies to you, you don't have anything to fall back on besides
>n-n-no this post is l-l-lying

especially when people have mailed/whispered pic related for invites and still end up probably joining HOPE because they probably think something is the matter when they are not getting invited

same with FUN considering you don't have the right people in your pasta, at least compared to the OP

this is just coming from a third party thats not in any of the Veeky Forums guilds, i don't like them specifically because of this 'drama'

I have a lot of pretty pictures

>Futa

Futa is best.

>DoF

cancer.

yea thats a little strong rikki, tone it down if you can, a little DoF isnt bad

I'm sure you all can suffer through a few more!

lmfao

What's cancerous about Depth of Field, user? You sound a bit crazy.

>Interesting, alien and found in the corners of the world
>Turns out a Sylvari who somehow aced the Asuran schools AND gained trust with all allied and enemy factions made them
Will we ever get lore justice for the steam creatures?

english is your second language, yeah?

Aren't steam creatures from an alternate dimension where the asura player character rules the world?

In living story season 2 they were explained to be Scarlet's creations even though the asuran story showed the opposite

That's an alternate dimension, there are infinite amounts of possible dimensions.

That's the reality in only the current dimension we exist within, in the game.

>in this world scarlet made the steam creatures
>in another universe you did, and took over the world
>in another universe YOU'RE their version of scarlet

what anet did to the steam creatures is the most blaring, unforgivable plot hole in the game.

Draw a femsura now

and this too