LEXUS

Hello, Veeky Forumsgres. I'm from /k/ommandos, and I was wondering if you huge faggots would advise me on whether or not to buy a 2000 Lexus GS400 with 245k miles. It says recent timing belt and service, supposedly runs pretty good no problems. What do you turds say?

but can it store a glock in the glove compartment

how many clips can you keep in the center console

can it play COD on max settings

/k/ here as well

Dude get a fucking truck with less than 245k on it or buy a motorcycle ffs.

yes
im not from Veeky Forums you lush

now answer or eat shit and die

You fucking cancerous, non contributing faggot.

lexus is the best luxury brand by far, so why not?

>inb4 mercedes/bmw
enjoy your maintenance costs and supporting a shitty country

have a 93 yota 4x looking for a cheap sedan that will last awhile and be fast and classy /k/omrade

Op replace the water pump if it hasn't been already, make sure the TCT has been replaced as part of the service and replace the spark plugs as well as the fuel filter if they need it. You're good

to be quite honest I have a 2003 325xi and I hate its fucking guts. it runs good though after dumped a stack on parts and did the work myself, I have 3400 in it. I still hate it its for faggots

Should be great op
God tier lexus/toyota reliability
Comfy luxury interior
Pretty good on the speed side of things

Buy it and stance it

Get a Crown Vic or Grand Marquis then. Build the engine, done.

If you want reliable and affordable then buy a Toyota truck. That's the vibe I get. If you're hell bent on a sedan, then maybe spend a bit more to get a younger LS400, or get a slightly older on. They're great cars but it doesn't hurt to be picky anyways.

If you just want a super cheap beat but an old civic and rice the fuck out of it. Maximum street cred.

tbqh senpai, they're ok tier cars once you realize taking a wrench yourself is not that bad

eat shit and die you fairy bastard

god damn it where do you faggots keep coming from?

I have one if you could read turd eyes

it is ok desu but rides like a bread truck have you ever driven or ridden in one cuz?

i saw a really nice fully restored vic with a fresh paint job and completely redone interior a few months back in a parking lot. always liked those cars, if i had the money to change the interior to leather and the other luxuries i would of grabbed one instead of my g8 probably

yeh

what am i supposed to think about a clean one owner lexus that shows no dealer service on the carfax

but shows years of valvoline services?

it's one owner with sub 10k miles per year but that worries me

are ricers and non-americans really that butthurt over cars?

depends what they got done outside of oil changes

but those instant oil change places are notorious for using shitty oil/wrong oil /not changing the filter/not doing proper inspections for things that actually matter

It's a meme you dip

Veeky Forums & /n/, ex-/k/ here

why does it seem like people that frequent /k/ are so obsessed with saying "/k/ here" or "/k/ommando here" or just otherwise announcing what board they're from?

Be aware that it takes premium gas. That could get pricey depending on where you live. Also, don't expect any for of speed. It comfortable, reliable and cheap, but I heard they were criticized for the floaty handling and gutless v6

245k is a bit high. I daily a 98 LS400 with 191,000+ miles, literally ZERO issues.

Confirm that the timing belt service was done, don't pay more than like $2500 for that mileage.

>1UZ
>Gutless v6

Pick one.

Also they get decent gas mileage with 91 octane. Are faster than a old Mustang GT, and handle well.

To excuse yourself from the generally accepted nuances for a board you're unfamiliar with?