strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>win 5 tavern brawls

>complaining about one of the easiest and fastest brawls

you must love the taste of cock

So I want to switch to a different online card game since Hearthstone is shit; is there any consensus on what the best alternative is? Duelyst, Faeria, Runescape Chronicles, Elder Scrolls Legends, Gwent, or something else?

legends is alright

First for best card back in the game

YU GI OH
GI
OH

PAZAAK!

Play a real video game that takes skill not dumb card games.

Shadowverse if you have a smartphone

>have ignored heroics up until now
>start with LoE for that back
>Skelesaurus
that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen
are all the hardest ones this bad?

If I'm missing half of the cards needed to play renolock and got Lord J from the welcome bundle, should I go ahead and dust it to make a lego that I can use in more decks?

I enjoy elder scrolls.

I've been using heartharena to try to improve my drafting skills, but it feels like it's just memeing me on a third of these picks.

Can someone explain to me why venture co is now as good as fireball?
Or suggest a better program for this?

Duelyst is pretty good
Supposedly they're going to add a phone version but they've been saying that for a year+

Pure Pazaak

best rpg ever? possibly

Venture is a pretty good card if you have a lot of spellz

Should you dust the most unique and coolest legendary in the game, getting only 400 dust out of a card worth 1600?

You decide(the answer is no)

Slitherspear was the one that took the most tries for me. Worth it for that sweet card back, is the karazhan heroic worth trying to beat? The back is nice but not as good as this one

Because you have no big minions right now and heartharena gives it more points due to your spell count

Pretty much. For a lot of them they didn't take the time to think of good mechanics and just made it "the boss gets free big minions every turn".
Some are really goddamn fun though, it makes me wish there was a good reason to play through them again.

Blizz should add a single-player "daily boss" for a small reward, it'd be easy content, allow them to get value from aready-completed content, incentivize players to waste on gimmick cards that are only useful in rare boss fights, discourage immediately dusting all wild cards, and make the game feel less dead.

I don't know why they haven't done it already.

Karazhan heroic is easy as fuck so sure

So fucking sick of arena mages who vomit 2 top tier spells per turn while you struggle with your Ironfur Grizzlies and Booty Bay Bodyguards.
The patch did literally nothing to fix this.

How do you feel about my new meme deck, /hsg/?

I actually managed to beat a zoo pretty handily with it

Hyena, Timberwolf, Infest

I just dusted 2x Pirate's Parrot and Maexxna in favor of having enough dust to craft 2x Call of the Skill and a second Highmane so that I can finally have a decent Hunter deck. Tell me if I should change anything, or is this ok? I never really play Hunter, but I might start now.

Just after I write this comment, this happens.

faeria is good but a match takes a little longer than hearthstone. Land placement is difficult to understand first and you will be rushed down until you learn how to counter that
elder scrolls is shit, as much RNG as hearthstone and the rune/prophecy system is hot garbage.
Duelyst is alright, similar to faeria but without the land placing
Gwent aint out so nobody knows. Judging by TW3 minigame it will be pretty fun though.
Never played runescape
Get leapdroid and play shadowverse, it's the best if you want something similar to hearthstone but without the bullshit.

I switched to Elder Scrolls Legends.

It's so fucking nice how you can't lose ranks in constructed. I'm tilting much less.

Don't dust jaraxxus. It's classic regret fuel.

Also reno decks don't have to be fully netdecked, they're much more flexible than ordinary 2-of decks since each card has less impact.
Renolock isn't dead without bane of doom.

>Dusting an adventure legendary
>ever
user.....

Needs van cleef.

>not a single FF
>lost to a mage after this

Look, I was never around when Naxxramas was a thing, I skipped 3 years of Hearthstone. I think I had the first wing because it was free, that's when I stopped playing. Trying to keep up with 3 adventures and two expansions is pretty tough for a f2p player, desperate times call for desperate measures.

>keep getting worthy opponents

anything better than ice block + ice lance + frost bolt?

Gwent is the only one i'm hyped for, CDPR is actually competent and i'm sure they'll at least come up with something playable.
Plus it might be the only competitor to HS in the GUI department, all the others make me want to reach for the eye bleach.

I dusted maexxna so long ago, sometimes i actually wish i'd kept her just for the nostalgia.
Only other adventure leggo i've dusted is Rend, and i don't think any of us regret that.

Ice Block
Fireball
Coldlight Oracle (or Arcane Intellect)

Cut Arcane Shot, Hunter's Mark, and Carrion Grub for 2x Infested Wolf and a second Deadly Shot.

If you have Kara (doesn't look like you do), cut Stranglethorns, Explosive Trap, and 1x Hounds for a more proactive list with 2x Grandmothers, Barnes, and 1x Tundra Rhino

mill druid

ice block frost nova fireball

oh yeah, the elder scrolls UI is so horrendously bad. No surprise there.. I cant think of a single bethesda game that had a usable interface

That's not rainbow

>not rolling free wins and let the winstreak carry you

>RPGs
>not playing Fallout - Roman Edition

I do have Karazhan. Alright, I've found enough dust to craft 2x Infested Wolf. Thanks!

>Hunter t7
>Coin
>A GAME? SO KIND OF YOU TO JOIN ME
>t8
>*MULTIPLE ANIMAL COMPANION NOISES*
>"WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS, OBEY MY COMMAND"
>"I ALWAYS WIN!"

mother of almighty christ

>Next game
>Same thing
>"THIS WORLD, SO DELICIOUS"
>Enemy shits the bed
>Boogeyman actually does his job

Just evolved four spirit wolves and a totemcarver into a bunch of useless shit as a rogue.

It was fun, but it cost me THE GAME

>zoolock kills me by turn 4
Really makes you think why the starting health is only 30...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Just hit legend with Yogg Fatigue Warrior and literally only lost to hunters. 22-4.

is it the one list everyone is playing with 1 doomsayer

Medivh + Call of the wild

Fun stuff m8

So what are some hunter decks that aren't braindead bullshit?
Im missing yogg and both loads, so that's out.

Anyone play reno hunter?

>not queuing into only hunters as warrior

Malygos hunter

>paladin 3 win quest
I don't play paladin. Are there any viable decks aside from murloc?

Aggro with Barnes + Darkshire steward and shit

Its fun

Got Karazhan? Try Dragon Paladin.

>Rogue Drops down Gadgetzan Auctioneer
>alt tab for a minute
>he's still casting spells and shit
Jesus, enough already.

Went 1-3 against mages and rogues as usual but brode had pity on me
Who is it /hsg/?

One of the Nats.

how do you finish the game against someone with any heal/warriors being faggots in general

genuine question not trying to be a dick

not same user but I just opened darkfisher, my only other legendaries are Memehouse, Gruul, and Lorewalker Cho

Please kill me

not too bad, maybe paladin will be viable some time in the next 2 years

Lightlord is a pretty good Paladin card.

>complaining about the one good thing about rogue can do
top kek.

>Shaman just drops overstatted cards on curve
>Keeps board clear and goes face
>Litereally impossible to stabilize

Im glad blizzard learned from Secret Paladin and didnt make the same mistake twice.
I mean how dumb would you have to be to do that the same expansion you nerf secret pally!

Murloc Tidecaller, Tidehunter, Warleader

Not complaining, I just found it funny.

Haven't played in almost a year and want to get back into it, what do I need to know?

>5 years until the next expansion

the game is in a worse state now than it was during the undertaker era

I've got a pretty fun deathrattle/buff paladin deck that doesn't use too many rare cards, but it does use a lot from the last two adventures.

How viable is that with just Karazhan? Don't you need a bunch of rare dragons to make that work?

shaman is cancer, arena still shit, brode not fired yet

>more than 2 years worth of cardbacks
>still nothing as pretty as the second one we got

>loe to old gods was over 6 months because of standard
>kara to the next expansion will probably be the same because they're refocusing on arena

No I made my own version. But it's extremely similar considering there are so many core cards. Don't like Doomsayer in spell-heavy decks though. Doomsayer is best when you can follow it up with a minion on curve, whether a 3 drop on 3 or an empty board N'Zoth. Doomsayer into hero power pass is ehh.

I use Classic Dragons and Karazhan Dragon cards, it's alright.

blizzard just gave shaman like 1-2 overpowered cards in each set but the class remained shit until standard when they got a 4 mana 7/7 and 0 mana 5/5 and all the things that were good against shaman rotated, but they didn't stop there and gave shaman 2 (3?) more good cards with karazhan

So, there's gonna be a new expansion towards the end of the year, right?

maybe

There won't be a new expansion until early 2017

>Can't reroll quests.

Is this a new Jewish trick to keep me from Rerolling 40g shit?

They have to announce something at blizzcon, but when you look at how this year went for them it's pretty realistic that they might not have the expansion ready until January. I kind of expect some added features or streamlining to be announced though.

>iceblock into reno
Name a counterplay.

Flare

control warrior

Entomb Reno

secret eater

Why do you people spread this pure misinformation?

The last 17 packs I have opened have all been 1 rare and 4 commons. Who the fuck did I piss off over at Blizzard?

This deck is just fucking nuts.

the last 14 i opened had 3 legedarys 1 was golden

why do you think a visual demonstration of standard rotation confirms there will be another expansion this year, retard

There's obviously gonna be a new expansion closer to the end of the year. It follows the cycle of everything else they've done so far

>Adventure Expansion Adventure etc.
>3 sets a year since they started (2014 being the obvious outlier because the game had only released in march of that year)

We obviously dont know the hearthstone dev's schedules, work load, plans etc. so all we can go off is patterns. And the patterns show: Expansion this year

Alexstrazsa his face and cream him with my board of strong minions

having a timeline is not the same as meeting those expectations, it took 6 months for loe - old gods then 5 months for old gods - kara

add in them working on some garbage for arena, it's a pretty tight schedule to get it out this year

gee i wonder
me retard tho so mabe i cant cownt

How many dragons do you have? Karazhan only has Book Dragon, and there are only 3 classics that aren't legendary.