Who /two or more cars/ here?

who /two or more cars/ here?

Yah I have two. Had three earlier today but I had a scrap yard take one and one doesn't drive.

just sold one, now i only have five :(

1999 LS 400
2016 Tacoma

on 4 cars and 4 bikes right now

1999 Subaru Legacy GT
2003 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 V6

who /20 +/ here?

>send help

my two

>LS1 V8
>d15

Got any 5 speed civic shells laying around?

>a person who has a dozen cars either has a lot of money or no money

And that's only the outdoor stash

2012 Lexus ISF
2005 Mazda Rx8
2004 Mercedes E55
1999 Ford Ranger
1998 Lexus GS400

I need to get rid of like three of those.

>all these boats and shitpiles

>nitrous bottle

Those don't look like very interesting cars tho...

Vast majority of them cost under $300, and a few are buddies of mine cars. Still have way too many.

At my house I have 9 cars currently. 5 of them are titled in my name, one I'm storing for a friend and the other three are the roommates cars. All of them run except for the Car in the garage run. Should have that one running tomorrow as well. Forgot to buy antifreeze and oil before the shops closed tonight. Timing belt and water pump job...

post pics of ranger and rx8

Had 3 until I sold my SRT4 late last month.
Just back to my 2 talons at the moment.
casually keeping an eye out for a new "nice" daily driver though.

Me, I have two.
Excuse the potato pic, I took it with textra's in-app camera instead of the main camera app that would have been much better.

Does that 3rd Gen F Body run or is it like every other 'maro in my neighborhood?

It runs great, the drivetrain is in perfect shape. Sounds great when you open up the secondaries. Slightly modified too, so it's less of a turd. (advanced timing, no awful pellet type cat, modded air cleaner housing, a rich chip, and richer metering rods)

Currently overhauling the brake system though, waiting on my shipment of new brake lines so I can make it drivable though. I tried replacing the original driver front hose since it locked up the caliper, and the heat welded the fitting to the line. Nothing would budge it, and the passenger side was perfectly fine. So far I've replaced the master cylinder, both front calipers and rotors, the passenger and center hoses, repacked the front wheel bearings, and upgraded it to DOT 4 fluid. The rear calipers are fine, so they're no reason to replace them, especially since they're rare and expensive.

It had been my dad's since 1991, he dailied it until 98-ish and had it repainted, then it sat in the garage, getting pulled out to run gas through it occasionally. He gave it to me on the condition that I do all the work it needs to get it running and driveable again. (brakes, tires, drop all fluids, fixing little things here and there, etc) Almost there. Once I get that brake line in it should be ready to be registered and inspected.

2002 Sierra
1999 Civic coupe
1987 Grand National
1969 GMC pickup

The Sierra and Civic are my dailies, depending on where I'm going or what I'm doing that day. The GN is my weekender, and the 69 pickup is a project. Currently building a stroker motor for it.

Congratulations. How's the mullet coming along?

Just kidding. I was looking for a 3rd Gen Firebird for a while but kinda decided it wasn't for me. Manuals are impossible to find and isn't as good as the automatics for drag racing which is the only thing the F body is good for.