Post the worst modified car you've ever seen

Fuck this cringeworthy daddy's-money moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjpXbMiCtg
youtube.com/watch?v=DPN8kFGNPhc
youtube.com/watch?v=jeCE5nzs5k4
wheelwell.com/profile/5779ee6d1d74a8ef45215001/garage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't that rat bastard show up on an episode of Roadkill?

I hated him there too. Corbin something is his name I think?

He ruined his friends car too.

And then he went begging for money on kickstarter because he wanted to build a rally car from an old rolls royce

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcjpXbMiCtg

youtube.com/watch?v=DPN8kFGNPhc

His approach to cars in one picture.

>19

How can he afford to insure that?

Fuck.

ive seen worse in rl but yeah one of the worst ive ever seen on a show as good as the old tuned/smoking tyre thats for sure

Parents' money.

The cunt was an autistic tryhard edge lord.

it's not zero fucks given, he had to actually go out of his way to make the car that shitty. hope the rust fucks his underbody and he goes off a cliff

I don't want to sound like a troll but can you please explain to me why you despise this guy?
I only know him from the video on Tuned about his RX7 and even if it is a pretty butchered car, I was impressed by how much work went on his car (don't take it wrong, i would have prefered if he had more of a restoration approach than a butchering approach, but there is still work on his car).

I'm geniunely curious of what Veeky Forums have against him (I haven't looked at the second video neither heard of his project rallye car)

>lol guise look how little fucks I give
>...
>guys?

>I have no engine and I must scream

2nd video and all others are shit

first one is... decent i'd drive it but i sure as hell wouldnt daily it.

made my falcon look like a racecar by comparison.

I saw this before and thought it was a mad max car, I didn't know he was serious

Legit just Veeky Forums continuing to fall for trolls without fail. He bought a shitheap car out of a ditch and used allowance and money he scraped together delivering pizza to build a car for the explicit purpose of pissing people like this board's user base off. Honestly, his builds are jokes on wheels, there's no need to get mad at him over them.

fuck off corbin

I dont get the hate.

These guys have more imagination than most of Veeky Forums. I wish I had that sort of initiative to wrench..

>trashing something for attention
>imaginative

I mean, he "trashed" a wrecked and abandoned RX7 and you can't possibly have that much sympathy for a Jetta.

It's the "done for attention" part that's the real faggotry

Thats not even that bad desu

jealousy

OP is just mad that the guy shoved a v8 into his rx7

this is the worst by far
no contest

this fucker right here
youtube.com/watch?v=jeCE5nzs5k4

Outside of performance, what else do you to a car? They're meant to attract attention.

Reminds me of that Mini cooper I saw a few years ago that was running an insanely high boost that you think would just cause the engine to go kaboom.

Damn thing was fucking fast.

how do you see the back?

He literally made it worse on purpose for no reason.

the fact that's it looks like a piece of shit is definitely not a reason why
actually, i remember a few threads where people were gushing over cars that look neglected on the outside but are fast and well maintained mechanic wise

sure, this is a try-hard kind of negligence with stuff like tachometer being outside, and is some factor in why it annoys some people on Veeky Forums but it's secondary or tertiary

here's the actual reasons:
it's a fast car, i wouldn't be far off if i said it's faster than probably 90% of Veeky Forums cars
also, he's still just a brat and yet he knows quite a bit about wrenching and made something like this
this probably makes some people here absolutely jealous and fucking furious

>what else do you to a car? They're meant to attract attention.
And here I was thinking they were meant to let people easily go from point A to point B.

>Worse
I was under the impression he pulled a non running car out of a ditch and used it for a fuck around project. Is this not accurate?

>actually, i remember a few threads where people were gushing over cars that look neglected on the outside but are fast and well maintained mechanic wise
That car is more than neglected, though, that car is actively made shittier looking to 'make people mad.'

There's a difference between "I did the bare minimum required to get this bastard car back on the road, so it's ugly but it works," "I take care of my car mechanically but the exterior could be in better shape due to it being old and daily driven," and "I put a V8 in and put hoses through the hood and chickenwire into the air dam and put BUILT NOT BOUGHT stickers all over it and a Harbor Freight voltmeter into the dash with enough wiring that it would be cheaper to just get an actual replacement gauge because HATERS GON HATE YOOOOOOOO." He obviously has the budget for a whole fucking engine swap and all the other mechanical shit, there's no reason to make the car look shitty other than an attention plea.

Lollllllll fucking Veeky Forums, when it suits you, cars are appliances and otherwise they're magical creations with sole and pashun
From this point on, nobody add performance exhausts or nice wheels to your car, that attracts attention

Poor Rx, would have preferred a restoration by far.... His car I guess, but still, one more rotary car gone

ugh

>all of Veeky Forums is one person
ok

Side mirrors? Like with any lorry or truck really.

This is the best TC I've ever seen, what are you on about?

Believe it or not the owner of this is in his 50s.

i dont think you guys get it. Veeky Forums, you care too much

>I was just pretending to be retarded

itt: butthurt nocars mad

Nice buzzword vomiting.

It was better in a ditch than in this faggot's hands.

You don't have to worry about backing up over children or pets during the zombie apocalypse

Looks good for a scion honestly

was it Jeff Bridges ?

why would it be expensive to insure it

>People having fun with their cars
>Gets shit on by spergs

i wish i had daddys money

tryhard children detected

>ITT: butthurt bus riders who are jealous that they can't wrench like Corbyn

If we are going to rip on automotive mods, /r/ing the image of frosty's c5 with the wing

yall niggas ride the bus like some stinky ass back on the bus ass uncle tom lookin nigga yessa

hello? fuck you!

go away corbyn dallas

what do you mean? the insurance is probably dirt cheap

brace yourself because I guarantee this style is gonna replace stance soon

it wont

the Mad Max movie hype already died, if it was going to happen it would have already

that car was built what 5 years ago now anyway

people have always wanted to go low so stance is here to stay

>/diy/ tries to Veeky Forumsffroad

Umad

That car was built before Fury Road. The guy and his brother liked to offroad Subarus. The love of off-roading Subaru's somehow translated to that Scion.
And the style is already catching on. Slow-going, but it is catching on.

I said it was built 5 years ago in my post
and even that is from 4 years ago

its been a small trend since forever
the guy isnt a pioneer or anything

rednecks have been doing it for years

Lol bigga

I saw this thread a while ago and just went to get some delicious chinese food. I shit you not, on the way there I saw maybe not the worst, but a horribly modded civic. It was either painted, dipped or wrapped matte black with a huge 'HOONIGAN' sticker on the back window and a shitload of white brand stickers on the left rear fender. He had removed the stock exhaust and put a fart can on (imagine that), but left a gaping hold at the back where the stock exhaust would have been, and used what must have been a dull sawzall to hack a hole into the fender behind the rear drivers side tire and stuck the exhaust out the side through it. It had that horrible tinny rattle when he tried to punch it and sound cool. I dropped to 2nd in my Mustang GT and let him know what a real vehicle sounds like. Should have taken a picture.

>rednecks have been doing it for years
Not to small FWD hatchbacks, they haven't, and if they have, they just dump the FWD unibody on a truck frame then claim its the same car.

grille actually looks nice desu.

>he scraped together delivering pizza to build a car for the explicit purpose of pissing people like this board's user base off
That's even more pathetic than people complaining about it

>Legit just Veeky Forums continuing to fall for trolls without fail. He bought a shitheap car out of a ditch and used allowance and money he scraped together delivering pizza to build a car for the explicit purpose of pissing people like this board's user base off. Honestly, his builds are jokes on wheels, there's no need to get mad at him over them.
>spends $13k modding a car to make it look like crap

Nothing ages your peice of shit look like a racecar, well except for the repair bills.

Fuck off fat cunt

It actually caught fire, then was abandoned in a ditch. So all the people saying he trashed it are topmad. Also his Rolls Royce project kicks ass.

I love a good rally/madmax styled car. I'd love rally muflaps front and rear on my Miata, plus some oz racing style rally wheels. I think it's a cool style and as long as it doesn't impact it's ability as a canyon carver, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

He didn't spend money making it look shit, he spent money making it drive and then spent his time making it look shit.

Honestly, Veeky Forums would froth if they were making a car like this, but because it's liked by someone other than themselves they call total shit on it, they're all fucking faggots anyway.

>thread started 4 hours ago
>corbin uploads a video 3 hours ago after a 4 month hiatus

hi corbin nice shitpost

been there

>rally muflaps front and rear
>I think it's a cool style and as long as it doesn't impact it's ability as a canyon carver

And there too, this one's way more fun though

I can't never seem to find pix of a miata with those oz racing rally wheels, whatever they're called. I'm thinking red writing white wheels red miata + long black mudflaps. A poppy exhaust, roll bar, maybe a low power turbo set up, 180hp or thereabouts, harnesses, side intrusion bars. Needs an Lsd of course.

I think that'd make a rad little weekender.

How the fuck does that thing even corner?

+ a light bar, obv. Maybe even bolt on style flares

Morohoshi-san? Is that you?

holy shit I know this car
plates match and everything

He's a friend of a friend. wheelwell.com/profile/5779ee6d1d74a8ef45215001/garage/

tbqh it would actually be pretty tasteful if it just had the lights and the roof rack, it could do away with literally everything else.

>not posting pics of when he busted the oil pan

Wow bro really? Stop hating man. People have different tastes and lifestyles. Why you gotta hate bro? Sorry no one pays attention to your car. I'll stay looking hellaflush, turning heads. While you drive your boring ass car thats completely stock.

What happened to zero fucks given?

He still got it? Seems like a friendly guy we should ask him

he doesnt

That car is long gone stay mad

He sold it a few years back, now it's all about the rolls

does this kid have a mental deficiency

kek

Why would anyone do that to a Rolls Royce?

Allowance money my dickhole. Go to his facebook and look at all the cars his mommy and daddy bought him. S2000's, RX8's, Mustangs. This kid does nothing but piss his parent's money away because letroll memes XD and beg for attention online.

I would be ashamed to drive that and I used to own a '67 Rolls Royce. It's shameful because it shows deliberate effort to make it look as bad as possible.

t. Butthurt bus rider

i was at burningman and met this guy who lives out of his car. he keeps his stove, cutlery and various car fluid bottles and other random shit under his hood crammed in his engine compartment. dude was a fucking wackjob and got kicked out of someones camp becuase he had 'half-raped' someone they knew. he had all sort of wackjob doohickies welded to the exterior of his car

Corbin, go back to your room.

he is one cringey motherfucker, but I don't know why you faggots get so mad about what other people drive

>h-he can't drive that!
>h-he can't do that to an RX-7!
>h-he made it worseter!
>h-his mommy and daddy paid for it!

niggas please

Are his wheels on backwards?

>rally car from an old rolls royce
Turbo'd drift car actually.