/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

kysposter edition

>Stale Bread: >> →

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL04f9178mKowUI-0jDb267b5B9xJ02061
youtube.com/watch?v=icSO9WL8h1A
youtube.com/watch?v=ielirNemI2I
youtube.com/watch?v=87-MfMGHhWc
youtu.be/7i7g9ccjkc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

2nd for the good memories

second

xsnapdragon

>pigalle looks better

xth for wake the fuck up when I clock out and come home

nth for low level randos calling you a hacker when you kill them, going into passive mode to an off-the-radar jet, and then going back into passive mode after they've been shot down so they can talk shit in chat and then leave.

>make secondary character
>unlock uzi
>absolutely shit on plebs
>"waaaah low level hacker"

Sorry yo, IRL shit to deal with

Thats ok we can continue later

who are you quoting

>having a life

baka fampai

Aurora pls go

uzi is the shit, favorite gun in any game

piss off

xth for ending up liking game you though will bore you for the way it delivers it's story, while still hating it for all modern AAA elements it has and represents

it was k, enjoyed far cry 3 and never cared to finish 4

Far Cry games are fun, but only when doing the open world shit. The actual campaigns in them suck ass.

went spelunking on gtaforums out of boredom, never again

The story and thus ending was crucial to make me like 4, seeing how it's the same as 3rd gameplay wise. Tbh if I didn't spoiled myself the ending a little bit before, I don't think I would ever give it a try.

If only completionism wasn't main purpose of that open world shit, tho unfolding story through daires was fun part of that. And again, since I liked the story I wouldn't say campaign sucks, at least not in 4th. 3rd was shit.

I guess sucks is too strong a word. The story is interesting, but the missions are less fun than hunting rhinos and shit.

Did you read the last line? It's a joke leading up to the punch line, he's shitting on the kd whores.

ah, but this has no punchline

Even with retards like kysposter lurking, /gtag/ is 100 times better than GTAForums.

campaign has its moments
and taking over bases is fun

is gtaforums always this shit?
i´ve only ventured on the wiki outside of here for little trivia now and there

What's the most underrated car class in the game? My vote is for sports classics

>GTAforums

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL04f9178mKowUI-0jDb267b5B9xJ02061

Sure tell yourself you're better than them if you say it enough times than maybe it'll be true.

t. gtaforums poster

As much as I love Sports Classics, it seems like Coupes never get any love or respect. They're comfortable and agile enough, just not as stylish as other classes.

anything that isn´t a super or sports

>not as stylish
fight me

it just kept going

Probably vans. Rumpo Custom is a badass van.

go away flib

motorcycles

I'd say muscle isn't the most underrated, but it is the one that gives the objective best races whereas people assume sports and super do. Sports classics are fun as hell too, though.

>PCuck trying so hard to bump their dead failure of a thread
kek kys kiddo

who representing /la raza/ here

posting is hard

First for enjoy the brand new crop of Hydrashitters, Insurgent shitters, and Kurumashitters thanks to the new sale.

>hydrashitters
ceo buzzard
>insurgent shitters
aim at the window
>kurumashitters
blow them up

Last 2 sure 1st option is dumb in a hostile lobby.

>implying hydras can't just fly vertically to avoid lock on
>implying insurgents won't just drive alongside you tossing sticky bombs
>fair enough, but kuruma shitters barely exist now due to the aforementioned vehicles

in my time of chasing down hydras in buzzards it´s not as common as you think for someone to aim at you with a homo

>implying the average shitter is smart enough to fly vertically to avoid lock on
>use a minigun then or a sniper

Brings more balance. There will be hero's there will be villains it just got cheaper to play cause the guilds gonna bring our some expensive new toys.

Do you guys think the new update will stop duping? I really, really hope it won't be patched. I need more time.

I hope they add the armored, explosive cannon APC from BoGT immediately after this sale with a price tag of ten million bucks.

>BRDM to counter faggot Harriers
oh my god yes please
i'll go full slavaboo

unless it's stronger than the insurgent or has a higher range/turning radius than the tank i wouldn't see the point, just seems like another target for the almighty hydra god in the sky

Let's counter Hydras harder than that.

Imagine the Valkyrie's main gun on an Insurgent. If it operated like the APC in BoGT, the driver could also use the cannon without exposing themselves like the gunner needs to do in the Insurgent/Technical.

>Imagine the Valkyrie's main gun on an Insurgent.

I think I had a dream just like that recently. But yeah, that's exactly what I mean.

If you could make a private GTA V server what would you do?
>Los Santos Cops n robbers
>map is blocked to just the city
>you can join cop or civilian
>most of the stuff from normal Gta V freeroam plus robbing any store (not just liquor stores)
>no cop ai, all cops are players
>Civilians can also do civilian jobs like truck driver, taxi, and others

That's pathetic that in the infinite potentiality of dreams, you dream about video games.

>map is blocked to just the city
It's basically already like that though :^)

Would you like the other things tho
I would love playing gta o as cop or fighting actual players when running from police

Automated version of survive the hunt so that we can all play it without having tons of friends. Have multiple versions depending on how many players there are (restricted to a small neighborhood for just a few, the whole city if 16+) and add in new features like being able to use turn signals and easily hold the brake down when stopping in order to make it much much harder to spot the hunted.

What is survive the hunt?

It's a shitty video series by a bad youtuber that's admittedly engaging where you have one hunted player that, without markers showing who is a player and who isn't or radar or anything like that, has to hide in plain sight in one of the many cars driving around the streets and the other team has to coordinate to find and take down the hunted - made more interesting by the fact that they made a house rule where people can't shoot while in cars.

APB may be just the game for you

a sniper rifle can fix all of those problems though.

Anyone who's been playing GTAO for a month can afford that shit. Most players already have that and it's not like it matters.

>Dead as balls
>No update in sight
Is this finally the end?

If GTAO and /gtag/ survived 2014, it will survive now.

There will be another update within a month. It'll just be a lowriders 3 DLC.

PCucks ruined it the moment it was made avaliable to them let this cancerous general die already tho PCucks will try so hard to keep it alive bc they literally have nowhere elsw to go except steam chat and reddit fucking cancers

What's the best way to deal with hydrashitters? Homing rocket launcher?

Best is subjective. Heavy sniper is most efficient, but that doesn't necessarily make it the best. I would argue that the best way would be the most rage inducing way. Use unusual tactics and weaker firearms. Laugh at them in chat. The only way to truly beat a jetshitter is to make them leave.

If there is no motorcycle with a side car, the alleged biker DLC will be unredeemable

dont kys

>Humane Raid - Deliver EMP

one of the longest boring waits in the history of GTA followed by one of the easiest missions ever.

Tell that to the random who subjected two of us to 50 retries

As a rule - do it yourself, do it solo. A silenced pistol does the job as well as the sniper, just aim for heads and move fast.

Tbh think it may have been bugged

youtube.com/watch?v=icSO9WL8h1A

Ai car never moved in our session

Also

>Coordinating shots without mics

If any tough guys want to carry a pour soul through this hell I will be forever in your debt

We told him to stay at spawn/car. He must have had brain damage

Ye, I did use pistol on close enemies, auto scares me since if stealth works like FC2...

(In FC2 guards would hear bullets that hit surfaces but not bodies. So an automatic would heatshot someone + hit the wall behind him and fuck it up everytime)

Hitler if we try again tomorrow I found a vid we can easily imitate

youtube.com/watch?v=ielirNemI2I

gta4 is an underrated masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=87-MfMGHhWc

WHERE'S MY PACKAGE ROCKSTAR

Its a special package that only shows for males and not trannies

It's right next to that side, I had the same bug

>getting into car on side door rather than driver door
>no biggie, shit happens sometimes, you get it over quickly
>have to get out via side door, likely in an emergency
>nah senpai gimme a sec i gotta make sure i have my keys and my ifruit and my gaping faggot asshole
>oh shit why'd i die

If I already got a technical should I get an insurgent with or without turret?
it seems like a waste of money to me having 2 vehicles with turrets but the insurgent is invincible-ish

>tfw have more money on my online character than any of my post-game SP characters
man, once i hit 50 mil i'll be done with this shit
i never want to grind again in this shit game, i just want to be able to buy cars i like until gtao2

youtu.be/7i7g9ccjkc8

Now thinking about our younger years

It was only you and me

We were young and wild and free

Saved desu

Friendly reminder

weekly reminder

what is this

>tfw I am become NEET

Go away faggot.

But I'm one of you guys now... I'm a worthless NEET since yesterday,

Go away faggot.

kill yourself holy shit just fucking do it i fucking hate you jesus christ die already you fucking cuck nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Something that would have killed GTA:O
Seriously the bigger the map the bigger the problems relating to the online, not to mention one of the good points of GTA 5 is that the map while it's smaller compared to most open world games, it's still handly crafted to the point that it's interesting almost everywhere, something that wouldn't have been achieved with a map this big, unless they took 2-3 more years of developement time