So, is the Bugatti Veyron still THE KING of street cars or has the throne been passed to the Chiron?

So, is the Bugatti Veyron still THE KING of street cars or has the throne been passed to the Chiron?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Chiron
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the king of GT cars. The F1 will always be all things to all driving men.

>Bugatti
>king of anything

It was passed years ago by Koenigsegg then later by the GTR.

>filename
kek

Mfw this is totally true

A car that was build solely for a topspeed record and as prestige object for Bugatti / VAG. King of anything. Sure.

It is. It has a presence of it's own that other's don't have.

>Koenigsshit

Kek'ed hard

King of engineering.
Truly takes some brilliant minds to make a 1000hp totally usable road car that can be driven by a granny.
Something murriclaps and chinks can't do.

>mfw they need 16 cylinders and 4 turbos to make 1000 hp
>there are multiple modded gtrs, mustangs, vipers, etc. that make more with 6 or 8 cylinders
>"king of engineering"

*Queen

Is the Chiron even out yet?

probably has to meet emissions out of the factory. i'm not sure if most manufacturers apart from small hyper-car companies could sell 1000 HP cars stock otherwise the horsepower wars that would occur would eventually lead to nuclear fusion. Plus, we don't know what a modified Veyron would be like or if its possible or not.

How can a lighter, more powerful car be ~10% slower?

One of those isnt mass produced.

Sure, they also need engine rebuilds every two or three pulls and break turbos like nobody's business.
Are you 12 or something?

/thread

wheelspin with no launch control I'd assume, or different tires.

driver mod

>he thinks those cars last more than 1k miles without a rebuild
only thing Bugatti burns through are tires

And transmissions. And fuel pumps.

>what is engineering

You really don't know anything about engineering or cars at all right? You must be a gifted child.

fpbp as always

This must be bait.

Well in order to get that hill climb time the GTR driver had to give up his warranty :^)

This

The VAGinal engineers are really god-tier

No other automaker can make a car like the Veyron. Remember all the shit they made for the Phaeton?

Sure there are cockniggers that have 1200+BHP

There's a 1000bhp Supra born every 3 seconds.

There are 2000bhp disgusting abominations that make them completely unreliable and impractical with their stripped interior, loud exhaust system and the "racing seats"

There are cars that can top that speed but they are pretty much desintegrating with every passing second at such speed needless to say their brakes would be useless.

Yeah you could say

>DURRR ME KARR AS FAST AS A VEYRON LOOK
>flooringshitbox.gif
>YOU SEE?

Ok user do it again

>I need to rebuild the engine

If you fail to recognize that car as the king in terms of practicality and engineering achievement, then you are no more than a ricy normie.

Are normies so retarded that think this is a simple design?

Maybe that's why they are uneducated poorfags, they don't understand how a car behaves at such speeds. Fags.

Or maybe is because they think a 2.0l memedorito tarbo could make 1000bhp+ with no maintenance for more than 100K miles. Also manuel tranny and has got to cost less than 20K new. Because obviously automotive engineering is easy.

>People who identify as "car guys" believe you need to constantly rebuild 1000hp engines.

This board is cancer.

Engines? At 1000hp, more likely the rear end.

>Bugattis are reliable

Wew, clearly you have never actually even seen a bugatti. Anything complicated like a bugatti breaks a lot. Do you just think that bugatti is exempt from the "supercars are unreliable" meme?

>break turbos
Stick to your fucking econobox faggot, and stop talking about shit you have no idea about

Fucking this.

One of them is. I guarantee you'd take delivery of the Hennessy before the Bugatti if you ordered them at the same time.

It's was the Kualalumpur for a while.

Its the king of being a fat fucking stupid car with no cornering ability without its meme electronic cheats and stupid engineering and VAG retardation

>W16
>Not just using a big block v8

>pushrods
Utter shit

RWD and the fact that Koenigseggs are still uncontrollable.

>Over-priced VW Beetle
>King of anything

>Bugatti pronounces it "Sheeron"
>Chiron is a Greek word XPN (Chi Rho Nu)
>It's pronounced Kyron.

I'm triggered. Every idiot in all the medias is saying it wrong.

fpbp

I hate McLaren and I hate Mercedes, but it's an undisputed fact that the F1 is the quintessential drivers car and best car ever built as of today.

That suspension system is so....perfect.

>best car ever built
lol, no

It's also a fucking French surname, pronounced Sheeron, which makes perfect sense considering that Bugatti was originally French, you hyper-faggot.

Don't try to call people out and pretend to be knowledgeable when you don't fucking know anything more than anyone else.

Sure thing, breh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Chiron
you fucking moron

Its named after a prewar era racer, I think it was Louis Chiron.

And it's Shee-ron

Thanks.

>mfw Americans post American "cars" as being king of anything

Americans are about 40 years behind Europe in car technology, who in his right mind would buy an American car ever?

Ahem...

>Hennesshit Venom
>literally can't turn
>1 million for a modified lotus elise

top kek

>break turbos

he is a tripfaggot with a fwd 4 door diesel fiat cuckbox dude, what were you expecting

There's Evos out there that make 1000hp. Literal 1000hp 4bangers.

yurofag cars are overhyped and overpriced. And compared to Nip and Burger stuff, much harder to work on or modify.

>break turbos

>No maintenance for more than 100k miles
You clearly no absolutely nothing about the car you're sucking off so hard

Like for the first example would you like to go over the procedure for changing the oil in a Bugatti Veyron? Because for the same price you could build a 1200hp supra and it'll sure as hell last longer than the Veyron oil service intervals.

>it's round and vw related so it's a beetle
tits or gtfo

Koenigsegg lacks downforce and aids that help it go through corners quicker.

>not sure if serious

Pretty neat thread OP but Is there any Car that could keep up with let alone defeat The nissan GTR?
And I'm not talking about the 2009 gtr. Hell, I'm not even talking about 2011 GTR. I'M NOT even talking about the Nissan GTR Spec-V with the upgraded titanium exhaust and upgraded IHI turbo chargers (with greater mid to high range torque and being capable of both overboost and launch control), equipped with ln2 tires, amd perfect skid pad control and Ceramic brakes, with an upgraded suspension implanted in it so it has the perfect tire angle to take advantage of it's overall lower weight while being a excellent daily driver in any weather and track car. I'm talking about THE 2015 NISMO GTR WITH OVER 600HP ,AERO EFFECTS AND RACING SUSPENSION, The ultimate performance car

i prefer my million-dollar vehicles to be a little more resistant to pelican trolling.

Kek

>implying anything is faster than ecoboost

AWD lets the GTR carry that speed through corners. Same reason the 918 dominated the Nurburgring

Supra owner here, this is a lie. The supra is awesome but you don't hit 1200 hp without forged internals.

Viper

>lol GTR is faster than the One:1 on GoodWood

Tell mo who's the retard who'll go all out in on a million dollar car in such tight track?

bait

>Pretty neat thread OP but Is there any Car that could keep up with let alone defeat The nissan GTR?
>And I'm not talking about the 2009 gtr. Hell, I'm not even talking about 2011 GTR. I'M NOT even talking about the Nissan GTR Spec-V with the upgraded titanium exhaust and upgraded IHI turbo chargers (with greater mid to high range torque and being capable of both overboost and launch control), equipped with ln2 tires, amd perfect skid pad control and Ceramic brakes, with an upgraded suspension implanted in it so it has the perfect tire angle to take advantage of it's overall lower weight while being a excellent daily driver in any weather and track car. I'm talking about THE 2015 NISMO GTR WITH OVER 600HP ,AERO EFFECTS AND RACING SUSPENSION, The ultimate performance car

>Bushitty
o im laffin