At what stage would this have been considered an invasion?

Check "invasion" in a dictionary senpai

>it's a "user doesn't understand how population growth percentages work" episode

God, US definitions of race is so fucking retarded.

It's what happens when you don't have culture.

invasion?
hispanics are the descendants of native americans.
USA is theirs by right

"""native""" Americans

whats your point?
They were the first humans to settle the Americas

t. Rodrigo Hernandez

USA will literally become a banana republic in my lifetime, time to study mandarin I guess

It is just poor migrants looking for a better life while enriching society by increasing diversity.

>Hateful racists being bred out.

I'm okay with this.

wtf, not all whites are racists
and not all racists are whites

>Not all racists are whites

Well that's where you're wrong by definition champ

>Lives in Mexico for generations
>New England is rightfully theirs.

they mostly live in territories which were stolen by USA.
So its more like reconquista than an invasion

(you)

No, but a lot of southerners are.

Hopefully baptism dies out.

These stats are garbage, the census counts people as Hispanic so long as they have one Hispanic parent. they can be entirely culturally, "white" and still get counted as an Hispanic. Affirmative action makes this problem worse because it encourages people to hold onto their racial identity for benefits rather than assimilate.

First reply best reply.

When the Europeans invaded America

Get your /pol/ tier shit out of here. At least try to make an interesting argument ffs

>The entry without consent of an individual or group into an area where they are not wanted.
Sounds like an invasion to me

damn, republicans are so fucked lmao. hillary clinton will hold the presidency til 2024, then charismatic, experienced, and intelligent as hell Cory Booker will wipe the floor with whatever the Republicans can squander forward all just to finally lose their vice grip on the South in the election

>le America has no culture meme

kek

America has more culture than all otger countries in the world combined.