You are granted a time machine and the chance to have sex with just ONE female historical figure

You are granted a time machine and the chance to have sex with just ONE female historical figure.

Who do you choose?

>Pic related

your mum

Woo, that's harsh

And risk getting her pregnant with OP?

No thanks. Better not to fuck that bitch and rid the world of OP.

Way to contribute to the thread, guys. Keep it up schlomos.

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

>fucking Alice Roosevelt

Ugh no thanks, disgusting proto-SJW strong womyn cunt

wtf I hate women now

Pic incredibly related.
>ywn get it on with a giga-qt empress

The vierge marie.

Pretty sure she was a demon in the sack

Maria Nikolaïevna Romanova

I like her. She was a rebellious little lass.
As far as being a "SJW" goes, no, she was not a SJW by today's definition. Just a little lax on the conservative conformism.

hnnngggggg
I would protect that smile

Would smash

do modern actresses count?

not a historical figure

you have any historical sources that prove Marys existence?

The Holy Bible

the bible bitch

historians agree that the description of the childhood of jesus has no base on historical facts

but jesus did exist and he had to have a mom

yeah but we know nothing about her.
no reason to assume her name was mary

She's commonly referred to as Mary. Just like God's name probably isn't God but we call him that anyway

If recent history is valid, Lindsey Lohan before she became a crackwhore (and if she was of age, if not then lady Gaga no judging pls)

Otherwise I'd probably do Suleiman ' favorite concubine just to cuck him.

>female
Ew

I specifically mentioned that to exclude any femanon cunts who would've tried to participate in my thread.

What about gayanons?

degenerates need not apply, but feel free I guess. I just specifically want women to stay out of my thread.

Drawfag here. Tell me your dirty Veeky Forumsfantasies and ill endevour to draw them for you.

Yes, Even you, gay/his/

Olga of Kiev, naked or very suggestive dressed crawling on top of a guy, while holding a knife behind her.

You've just opened yourself up to femanons posting here simply to fuck with you and your fragile trigger.

Maria Nikolaevna being lewd

Mata Hiri being cummed on by poo in the loos

Tomoe Gozen dominating a submissive weeb.

Rousseau in this pic but super ripped and also shirtless

obvy helen of troy or cleopatra

You know what to do, user.

Cleopatra had a jew nose

>sweet, sweet cousin wincest between Nicolas II and George V

freaky egyptian sex tho

Still waiting, drawfag.

I'd make her do the walk of her people after I'm finished destroying her ass

Abe Lincoln (with his hat on) among an ebony ex-slaves harem

What's wrong with that? Middle Eastern girls with big noses get me super fucking horny. See: Arabelle Raphielle

thick!

>Just like God's name probably isn't God but we call him that anyway

yes, yes

cthulhu r'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

>women
>on his

Cleopatra was more inbred than the hillbillies from Deliverance.

one of the inbred as fuck french maries

I like mena girls too but i don't think cleopatra had any middle eastern blood...

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

Taking Joan of Arc's virginity the night before her burning

hah, I was only pretending to be an artist, now I know all your dirty Veeky Forumsfantasies

oh dear, you've found out I am very vanilla

Well played, user.

You know where you are, right? I think you would have gotten the same results if you just asked.

Oh no, an anonymous stranger knows another anonymous strangers' fantasies

It's not even stuff I feel bad about, Nicholas II is handsome af

I know this question is asked every other day (usually by me), but is there any evidence of female historical figures who had large breasts? If so, I'd choose a young, lusty and large-breasted royal or aristocrat.

And to answer OP's question, maybe a young Betty Brosmer if she counts as a historical figure (Google her and you'll see why I chose her).

She's thicc but her facial features are mannish. Nice choice, though. I'd impregnate it.

REAL Drawfag here. I've actually been compiling all you requests to do and ive written down since the joan of arc one. ive already started and should upload it soon.

So this guyIs just trolling you lot.

fear not, you will get faps not frustration.

Wow, you're actually delivering?
If you don't mind, could you draw Alice Roosevelt spreading her ass cheeks while looking back at the camera with her pussy dripping with cum? Thanks, and it's okay if you don't do it.

Julia the Elder

You da real MVP

bump

don't know about historical figures but fucking Audrey Hepburn would be cool

Not an argument.

Her portraitist was better desu.

Good history thread anyway, user
Just what the board needs :^)

You'd probably get cancer just from sniffing the tobacco-ridden cunt.
I'd never have sex with a Renaissance or Medieval era woman. Way too much makeup that's actually poisonous.

A threesome with Muhammad and Aisha

She is my pure perfect Totenkopf waifu

Guys like you are the ones who date used up whores

Tell me you wouldn't a 9 year old Veeky Forums

>18th century
>Renaissance

Bump for interest

Yes.

>female

Can I go back in time to get fucked or fuck a male historical figure? I have many husbandos, see :33

good reference

Nigger I trusted you

Absolutely haram.
Threesome with Muhammed, Aisha and who?

Bernd.

She's not dead yet but Ollie North's secretary was pretty hot 30 years ago

You only think she's hot because she's wearing a philosopher wig.

Please draw a lot of kate Middleton, focusing on ass

will user ever provide?

This motherfucker right here has the right answer.

Why does her hand look like a foot?

You better not be talking shit about mai waifu.