cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
→ → (Cross-thread)

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

bgky.craigslist.org/mcy/5666880172.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is my chain supposed to be laying on this thing when at rest? Shouldn't it be suspended in the air?

Where the hell are you faggots at? I need help with my chain question.

What motorcycle? Most big boy bikes have roller chains that are designed to go along a top rail.

Chain question of my own: my friend has a CB125F and he's let it develop 45mm of freeplay (should be 25). Should it be safe to carefully ride to the mechanic to be adjusted (my torque wrench is at my second home)?

xth for boring webms with cool camera angles

You dont need a torque wrench. Just dont over tighten the hell out of it.

I literally don't have a wrench with me that's long enough to effectively tighten it, I'm at a company provided city flat that's smaller than the garage at my main home.

Doesnt the bike have a toolkit? Mine has a 24mm with a handle to extend it out to around 20cm and with that I can hit the correct torque.

It has a wrench but no extension. I poked around a few local skips but can't find a piece of tube. He needs to take it to the mechanic anyway to repair the exhaust he damaged in a lowside (there's a replacement part waiting there) but I have to be at a conference this weekend so I can't help him out.

Yes that's a chain slider. It's normal for the chain to slide across it/rest on it. As your suspension works it may move off of it.

First for cruisers...

bgky.craigslist.org/mcy/5666880172.html

If it wasn't 2 hours away I'd go impulse buy this thing right now.

reminder that honda a shit

>first
Way too late. Seems about right for cruisers.

Looks like shit. I predict it will last 5-6 months befores a mayor repair.

Slow like a cruisercuck

Not first in the thread. First post for cruisers, "brother."

>mfw both my riding and posting are relaxed

Kek discontinued cuckbike

>Cuckold: the post

You were saying?

I just like Nighthawks. They're cheap and don't ride "bad".

I had a 450 and 750. I currently have a 250 and also a vfr800. But yeah ive see 80's bikes rekt all the time.

T U O N O

do you own one? I want one. New ones are expensive, but second hand isn't too bad at all.

Fuck off chase

I just got this, had an SV before, it cost me £2300.

don't be rude

Christ am i laffin
Oh God there's keks to be had here.
So guys, I'm coming home from a family meeting and, God this is so fucking funny, I see some cunt on a 201X fireblade, paddling it along. So I ask what's wrong and he says that the damn thing broke. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
LMAO
LEL
>HONDUH
>EVER
>LE HONDA RELIABILITY

>mfw smoking literfags on a sub-literbike

That's a good price. Year/miles? I can get a 2007 with 38k kms for about 5k or a 2004 for 3k.

It's 2003, 17k miles. It does seem slightly cheap but I think the guy just wanted to get rid of it, he was quitting riding and was trying to sell me all of his bike stuff.

How's it going Tuonoanon? We powerwillies yet?

M8, don't meme too hard or you will have an autistic tantrum.

Ill do what ever i want cuckboi

>mfw japcrap is trying to race me

I've had little front end lifts but I'm taking it easy.

Although my brain thought I was on the old SV today, blipped the throttle to get ahead of a bus and had the front up.

>Implying you have a bike

nigga you got a 1000cc hoonbike for cheap, stop being a pussboi and willie it

Bruh I'm currently running on pure vodka, there's no limit to the memes I can handle

Tomorrow gotta take pics of the 250 for the classifieds. I've finally washed it and put the right side sticker on. It looks unfamiliar with the sticker

how much pure vodka can you store in your topcase? Shit's probably fast as shit ayyy

There is no rush I need to get used to it, besides I'm more interested in fast corners.

Reminder that Honda a best

The upper limit will probably be around 5 liters. I need to pack every bottle in a layer of cloth, a towel or a shirt because otherwise the vibrations and shocks will cause the bottles to break

post them cuties with the legs in the back. i don't care about your shitbikes.

In the 80s, and 90s, yeah. Since the 2000's godno.

Idk desu

anybody else watch this?

how long have you had it for?

Marquez will win gp AGAIN

>GS500 with end can worth more than the bike

No because I'm not a dad going through a midlife crisis with a side case of living vicariously. I actually ride.

5 days

post ur belly

Be honest, what got you into motorcycles? For me it was RCR's review of the Daytona 675

Being intimidated by cars, felt so big, so bulky, I'm over that now, but that's what popped the idea "hey, I should get a motorcycle"

>yfw super denver meet tonight
>still nobie tho
H y p e

My stepdad got me into dirtbiking when I was 11, took a break from like 17-21 where I didn't own a bike, then got one to ride with my brother a few months after he got one.

fuck off furry

Don't buy what you're looking at, I swear.. You'll never hear the end of it

my uncle bought me a turbobusa

>tfw burble tho
I need a REAL bike, brother

Always had a lot of friends with bikes. Got close to getting one once.

Then one of my best friends bought a ruckus. Another buddy was selling his zuma and I made a spontaneous decision to buy it. Was my first time really on 2 wheels. Had it for 3 days rode it 350 miles just around town and decided I had to have a bike. Sold it on the 4th day to another friend for what i paid for it, and went a couple days later and bought my first bike, my 01 katana 750

I just bought a 15 ninja 650. Wanted a more forward position but the price point and interest rate were godly. Just need to get some sport bars and ill be good
It's only my second bike and it pulls off tricks really well
Im gonna be making it a joker bike so thatll be fun

First bike was the KTM RC390 when they first came out. second person in my city to own one and from what i know there were only 5 available. Awesome bike, shitty sewing machine sound, great power, but i grew out of it real quick so luckily the bike got hit and run and my gap insurance covered it all

pic related, muh bike

hows ur foot?

and what ive added so far

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

650 only has like 20-something more hp than the RC390 though

35 actually i think
but the main difference for me is the off the line torque. its a LOT better. Easy to get the front wheel up without a clutch pop

i know. when i told her she almost dropped my tendies fresh out of the oven. i was fuckin mad

What is the sequence of events when downshifting/rev matching/blipping?

>Clutch in
>Rev
>downshift
>cluch out

?

anywho i got it mainly for club rides and it fits my passenger a lot better and it's much more comfortable

just checked, 28 more HP. How come you didn't get a 4cyl 600 instead? Especially if you're going to put sport bars on it anyways

yeah thats what i do, i let the clutch out slowly though to avoid a forward jerk

it all happens within the blink of an eye though, but yes

yeah, your revs will drop super quickly with the clutch pulled in though so you have to drop the cluch a split second after revving up the throttle.

I just let the clutch out slowly instead of trying to revmatch. Bike is kind of jerky and I'm too lazy to perfect it.

biggest reason was cost. they were lik 4 grand more and my Kawi Card had a limit of 9k which is the only reason i got the interest i did, cause medical bills fucked my credit. so i got 4% without a credit run because of the card promotion

Question, when you blip the throttle, do your use your muscles to return the throttle back to zero, or does it snap back on its own?

Never let anything snap back, none of your limbs shoulder ever come off the controls.

secondary reason was passenger comfort, and then color

wait, have you never ridden a bike before? Rev matching shouldn't be on your list of priorities if you're just learning.

reminder that honda is bestest!

>interest rate

You're taking out a loan on a bike?

When you take a turn in a car do you let the wheel snap back to center?

faget

he's right. if youve ridden your bike a while you should get a feel for where that throttle will need to be when you downshift to match as well

Dump incoming of webms with varying levels of boring-ness!

yep. because very strong chance, in my city especially, ill get wrecked hard. gap insurance completely pays it off and i only have to pay 100 bucks a month

When you release the accelerator on your car, do you manually pull it back with your foot?

It's been a good while since I've posted some dankness

I couldnt afford a car, so I became a squid.

I have since changed my ways after witnessing a couple of fatal accidents.

monkey approaching a banana.webm

I love my banana!

looks nice

Shitty, post surgery pain and discomfort has been bad. They opted to run a wire through my toes and foot to reconnect the bones so they can heal on their own rather than using plates and screws.
Better long term but a lot more pain/discomfort during recovery. Impossible to keep my wrap/boot from putting pressure on the ends of the wires. Besides pain the main thing I hate about it is how difficult it is to get a full night of sleep.

Just counting down the days til I get them out and I'm back on the bikes. I'll be happy in a week or so when I'm able to put a little weight on the foot so that I can at least go cruise my race car. Right now I can't even drive it due to not being able to press the clutch.