Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

eventhubs.com/news/2016/sep/18/four-characters-made-over-50-japan-cups-top-64-and-there-were-zero-r-mikas-see-full-character-usage-breakdown-here/
twitter.com/maximilian_/status/776878558597697536
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Street Fighter 5 is an alright game.

Do you guys ever wonder who makes the new threads?

It must be the same guy every time seeing how he always makes it early

Best SFV.

I always assumed it was the same two people who switch off between hours.

Post your deepest, darkest, dirtiest fighting game secrets.

yeah thats what i thought too

I've never learned how to play fighting games and end up being that guy who just fishes for a combo even though I suck at combos.

that set was pure cringe. pisss can't consistently buffer spd without jumping LMAO

that's why i don't play grapplers, i'm absolute trash with them

repost
I always go for the curviest girl with the biggest set of tits in the game and also the manliest man

Most of my mains eventually end up being top tier.

damn thats my karin bae

you're absolute trash at every game that doesn't have braindead neutral like ST

eventhubs.com/news/2016/sep/18/four-characters-made-over-50-japan-cups-top-64-and-there-were-zero-r-mikas-see-full-character-usage-breakdown-here/

I seem to pick the worst characters

I almost always pick footsies characters cause I'm bad at combos.
I would sacrifice all sfv dlc characters for Skullomania and I want A.B.A back in gg more than anyone else.

smelly vaginas

I always main the most annoying character to play against.

I tierwhore in every game, if it helps i tend to pick one of the hardest top tiers to play in that game

>there were no Juris, Balrogs, Ibukis, Guiles and 1 Alex@49th
DLC trash lol

>Capcom doesn't the game to go into chaos every time a new character comes out.
>Decides to make every dlc character weak as shit so they impact absolutely nothing.
Who thought this was ever a good idea?

>Best SFV
Except in-game, she looks like shit there.

well maybe now people will be smart and not pay for it and basically consider them shit until a rebalance

what she looks like doesnt matte, luvcheez goes for the most basic bitch with giant tits and blonde hair, for some reason its not mika this time

>i wont rematch unless the other person wants to

anybody else like this?

whats the story behind the respect and discipline tabs in the fighter profile in SFV we dont have access to?

i masturbated to ivy from soul calibur once becoz she is so thick and juicy and like half-naked :c

but karin isn't even that big

what kind of character is beowulf

It's the biggest ruse of them all.
DLC chars are just for show.
Despite being an Alex man myself, it's basically you come to the terms that your character isn't viable, conform to play BS characters, or give up completely.

But at least I'm not a Gief main

you shouldnt complain about your main being bad unless its gief ibuki or juri, alex is a good character

I'm absolutely terrible at hitconfirming and reacting to stuff so I choose the characters that have easy hitconfirms and options to exploit the patterns the opponent has.

Eh, never really was a fan of mika. I like how karin plays way more. I also like noel and she doesn't have giant tits.

the exception that proves the rule

How is eventscrubs successful with their ridiculously terrible writing and autistic MS paint article images.

I have a friend who tries to main Gief and Another who tries with Alex so I understand the pain. I main Vega and at least have a chance.
I want to play Urien mostly because visually he's the best looking character in the game.

I play nakoruru and she isn't blonde or has big tits.

this is why im scared to talk in the discord, people seem to come off as aggressive as fuck for no reason in there, and then you get shit like this

Mainly because so many are so shit underneath him.

sure thing shadowcheez

People thought this about the SFIV console characters and Cammy and Fei were actually stupidly good, for what it's worth. I don't think Japan is just allergic to DLC characters though.

>people still misuse that phrase like retards

I would gladly sniff her vagina

The shittiest type

Under normal circumstances he is great.
However, 8f lag, terrible boot stomps, and the necessity of better tools does fuck him over

ibuki (and less so juri) is super popular in nippon they're just trash my man

I mean you have to look at who they are too, the best dlc characters are guile and alex, with balrog close behind, those are not japense characters, no one in japan touches them really, and there was only like one ibuki I think, idk

Oh boy people are making up excuses again

I'm serious. Also Kula in kof and hotaru in garou/ngbc.

I play rushdown characters almost exclusively.
Then I play defensively and try to play at range.

>I would gladly sniff her vagina
i could probably climax from the aroma alone

If your main is trash, just work extra hard to body people. It's more impressive to beat someone with Gief/Ibuki/Juri than it is to win with Chun/Nash/Ryu.

If you're not up to the challenge, then go ahead and pick a crutch character if that's what you absolutely need to win.

>you were born too late to experience the late 90's-early 00's as a teenager
>you will never have your friends over every Friday night, order a two full Pizzas with two liters of soda for fucking pocket change, turn on your thick CRT television and play hours of Third Strike, CvS2, Marvel 2, and melee while that one kid blasts some edgelord music in the background and that other kid browses vidya forums on your shitty windows 2000 desktop, all before settling down to watch a full night's worth of Toonami
What's the point of going on

Damn. I was even considering learning him to get back into the game.
Capcom please stop making it hard to want to play your game.

>favorite character happens to be a top tier

Whoa sick blog faggot, 10/10

>implying anyone actually did that except for Melee

>Noel
>Sakura
>Morrigan
>Dissidia FF

What if I do meet up with my friends on Friday's?

You're implying that its easier to win with a top tier character then it is with a low tier. Some top tiers are actually very hard to play and EVERYONE knows the MU while with low tier characters you can destroy people who dont know the mu pretty easily.

My brother did. He was white though, so no CVS or Marvel

What's wrong with noel and morrigan?

its literally the exact same thing now, you can even still play those games now, what the fuck are you missing again that you cant experience?

>Was born in the late 80s
>Did that with my best friend and his cousin
>Present day
>Still doing that shit all these years later
u gel

Then who do you play in BB?

Relius and Izayoi.

>be me
>pick Alex despite what the world thinks
>get decent
>look for top tier players to study
>work hard make it to silver
>get shilled by the silliest of game mechanics
>disconnecting opponents ruined my rank
>be super bronze again
>feels fucking bad man

Fun fact, I actually found out I was like one of two that play Alex in my state. Oddly, that was more impressive than making Ultra silver and shit

>Frame advantage
>Gorilla limbs
>TK Legs
>""""""hard""""""

Kek, try again

was talking about in general, also chun is overrated as fuck in sf5

Guilty Gear
>casualized to Shit
Blazblue
>was already a casulized GG
Street Fighter V
>casualized to shit
Tekken 7
>Casualized to shit
USF4
>Dead game
3s
>dead game
Uniel
>Dead game
Skullshit
>dead game
Melty Blood
>dead game
KI
>literally no depth
Yakursoabtbausa
>Dead game
KoF
>Dead on arrival
DoA
>no competive scene
Soul Calibur
>dead series

What the fuck??!!!!

when i watch the good gief players like itazan (hope i spelled that right) and stupendous it feels good to watch them body people, i bet it feels even better if you're actually the one bodying

Literal boring ass shit and overrated shit

how can skullgirls be a dead game when im playing with someone right now

>we're adults with responsibilities now
>newer games and TV's exist making it feel illegitimate to go back
>social media has sucked all the importance of get togethers and hanging out away
>there will never be a mystique about what the future held for us and those games
>you could find tons of bullshit info about games online that wasn't regulated so it seemed like anything was possible
>Pizza was mad cheap

>replying to bad bait

twitter.com/maximilian_/status/776878558597697536

>replying to my meta bait

if doa has no competive scene, doesn't that mean it's dead as well ?!?

Are you implying you havent hung out with anyone as an adult?
>newer games and TV's exist making it feel illegitimate to go back
then just play newer games
>social media has sucked all the importance of get togethers and hanging out away
you have no friends lol.
>you could find tons of bullshit info about games online that wasn't regulated so it seemed like anything was possible
?
>Pizza was mad cheap
it still is if you arent a retard.

it's like maximilian says: all niggered niggers must nigger.

My man, kys if you honestly can't get a Friday or Saturday night to yourself because you failed irreversably somewhere along the way.

>>newer games and TV's exist making it feel illegitimate to go back
CRTs look like shit and you can always play emulators/hunt for old consoles/games on ebay if you don't still have yours (In which case, double kys)

>>social media has sucked all the importance of get togethers and hanging out away
If you're a pack of faggots who spend too much time on social media, maybe.

>>there will never be a mystique about what the future held for us and those games
There is, RIGHT NOW. You're reaching hard at this point.

>>you could find tons of bullshit info about games online that wasn't regulated so it seemed like anything was possible
Says the guy on /fgg/

>>Pizza was mad cheap
The only legit point in this list.

He's still fun to play. I cannot lie, I fucking love the satisfaction I get from actually Hyper bombing the shit outta Shotos and basically fucking them up mentally. When they realize, that you ARE a relentless beast. It's time to streamroll those cucks and show them what you can really do.

So I still say, DO IT.

Just remember, you'll have to learn to lose first. That learning curve varies on your skill. However, as soon as you get that momentum and strats down, It's time to send your opponents on a one-way to SUPLEX CITY!

Also, parrying the shit outta people and then clothsline to big damage is always worth it

you back in the day fags are the worst, the only good excuse you have is the first one everything else is so stupid

>guilty gear
>casual
please post yourself doing the millia throw combo.

God damn i would fill Karin with seed

Fucking should have expected NEETs to fucking try to shit talk, shut the fuck up you have no room to talk until you get off your moms fucking teet.

damn you got me

ack

What happened to Reno?

dying

>new fighting game comes out
>you get it at launch and are one of the first online
>instantly claim the name ChinderChaggerNiggerDagger
>Max streams the game thst night to squeeze some shekels out of the stream boars
>you're both two of maybe 15 people online and run into each other

what i was trying to say is the guy acknowledges he made a mistake and somewhat apologizes and people still give him shit

i bet you're one of those mid twenties faggots who go on about being an adult is so hard and you miss your youth, and you refer to shit as "adulting", kill yourself my man

i'm not even a NEET but i just feel bad that you can't enjoy the things you did because of some made up "adult" bullshit that society has pushed on you

I was a latchkey foster kid and don't have parents anymore

Give it up, nostalgiafag. Go listen to some vaporwave or whatever you faggots listen to to calm the fuck down.

>>there will never be a mystique about what the futureheld for us and those games
I feel for you user, but lemme tell you that EVERYONE feels this no matter when they grew up. Just all that shit about how our minds always cherish our youth and that shit. Just thini, there are kids having their own times right as we speak. thinking about millenial kids looking back foundly on this time just makes me sad though

What the fuck are you even saying to me? I said I have responsibilities now and you all fucking attack me saying I'm such a failure because I can't laze around rent free at my moms to play video games. Fuck you, and fuck all you other NEET shitstains. I'm going to bed, I have shit to do in the morning.

Hi inertia

>character i like ended up being top tier or bottom tier

is that your only retort indulge

lmao see ya later fag

Ivy was the main reason I started liking fighting games, and I was 9