/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #48

Metal Slime Edition.

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/c/all?q=メリー&fil=
a.desu.sh/joesae.zip
twitter.com/MariTheLilim/status/777190512751157249
youtube.com/watch?v=tUeJazMTB68
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Ilias!

How much you reckon she weighs

i wonder if OP pic will get deleted again

That pic is sfw though.

OP pics kind of get held to a higher standard though, seen plenty of them that would be fine within the general itself get deleted like tamamo before

Mareeee is the strongest!

Well then fuck me sideways.

Assuming she's like mercury (112.95 lb / gallon) and also the average person (17.5 gallon) then you're looking for her to be just shy of 2000 lbs or perhaps even a lot more than that depending on how much of her there actually is or the true weight of the magical fantasy metal.

i don't know if you actually get banned for it though, and more importantly tamamo wasn't deleted last time till right before we needed a new thread so who knows

That's easily deadlier than Slime Bess she can kill people just by running into them.

Well I mean if theres magic to animate a liquid with no organs into a living, moving, self-mutating thing then I don't see why the magic can't just make it any liquid they wish.

Because having a Metal Slime is cooler.

Slimes exist in real life though and jellyfish are almost entirely water.

>Slimes exist in real life though

Uhh... No they don't...?

>jellyfish are almost entirely water

Jellyfish have organs. Certainly, an organism which is entirely 1 liquid substance that can speak, digest,move, and change its own shape (and not to mention, is sentient!) is something magical.

Jellyfish aren't sentient in the normal sense. They don't even have a central nervous system.
>organs
Most jellyfish have like three or four actual organs that do more or less everything.

>slimes don't exist
Yeah they do, they're just literally not even similar to monster girl slimes or RPG slimes.

>Jellyfish aren't sentient
>jellyfish have organs
>not even similar to monster girl slimes or RPG slimes

That was my point!

I don't get what you're trying to say
Having a girl made entirely of mercury is really hot

>[ELMG]
I swear, this game just loves to give me horse and slime, I can almost get myself a full team of horse too.

Ok man

I'm just saying theres definitely magic involved.

I don't think we really disagree.

>Mary pronunciation
In terms of closeness to the English pronunciation, I would say it's probably most like the following:

メリー: Merie(more like how it's pronounced for Marie Curie)
マリー: Marie(closer to Maria minus the last a)
めり: Merry
厶ェーリ:M(u)ery(closest to English pronunciation of Mary/marry)

If someone manages to post a better monster girl than spats Kitsune I will award you one free (You) in defrayal.

Howbeit, such a task is not possible.

I've got two of her(second one I fused in), 3 Sprint Cerea(one fully fused, 2 extras fused into another), still want the holiday dress one, among others.

Wasn't that hard. Level her up a bit and she can literally imitate the spats kitsune 100% you'll never be able to tell the difference.

This girl.

Were it possible to trade between players, I'd give you my 4th copy of Holiday cerea already.

Was there anything in MGQ or Paradox you felt genuinely bad for fapping to

>there will never be an open world fantasy game like Skyrim, but with good controls and centered around monstergirls/boys
>will never be an armored harpy with shock magic
>will never dive bomb a dude, kick the shit out of him, and then fly off

I seriously hope paradox lets me save Emily. I'm not even a fan of Scyllas, but I just need to protect Emily, I have already failed once, dont make me fail twice paradox.

Had a whyboner from several of delphinus's and xelvy's abominations
I dont think too much about my sexual urges but I go for it, these ones were in the stranger territory

Isn't Emily literally autistic

Horses actually have retarded tight pussies or so I've heard from zoophiles.

vndb.org/c/all?q=メリー&fil=
search each of those names and see what you come up with, i found it interesting at least

you can't really always go by what jp use since they fuck names up too but still

IIRC Neris already beat Cassandra.

I want to protect Emily-sama!!

>the only options in MGQ are you dying or her dying

What a horrible night to be a cursed shota.

>refers to herself in 3rd person

Yes.

same here

just leaving it here again

I think the worst part about this is that no matter what, humans will either become livestock or the world will engulf in war forever, until there's an eventual anarchy which leads to extintion.

I've got one overflow Rhea that I can't figure out what I want to do with. I could fuse her into something, but feels like a waste. And she's not really anything special, just a mid-level fighter, so not bothering to level her either.

Seems like a easy plot for a dystopian game.
Give it a scenario where humans are livestock and monsters compete for humans, the MC is a rare breed of male monster, he is also poor and lives in the low-class, give him a tragic backstory (which is really easy considering his mom shouldnt have a human, and how his dad is the livestock itself) and determination to get rid of this dystopian world and there you have it.

Make the MC able to crossdress and be slightly feminine and you got me on board.

promestein/ilias new "human" also had this kind of problem, unless they gave birth more than one children, at least 1:1 male/female rate at time, blame vore reproduction

>World will engulf in war forever, until eventual anarchy
>bad end

pick one

>male monster
Rather be a girl trying to avenge her childhood crush.

The potential H-scene's though.
That was my first idea, but though it wouldnt work well for MGQ, considering its femdom fest with a Shota

We don't need it to always be MGQ though. Just make the monsters male and the girl someone her childhood crush sacrificed himself to get her free.

Hm
Hold up that doesn't seem right I somehow changed it away from a monster girl game
I know make the MC be able to earn transformations into MGs

But if you make the monster male it means the livestock is woman and it changes the whole atmosphere, and things need to be as they are so that the monsters came into this dystopian society because they can only breed into other monster girls except for that ultra rare case.

See .
Monster girls become a rarity :^)
You can play as the shota human collector, but if you lose you get hardsubbed as a human girl
Best of both worlds imo

So Rockman, but stealing MG forms? I can get behind her, I mean that.

;^)

Edgy here. While I would normally give that premise a thumbs up, it really isn't good when you compare it to the my monster girl fanfic masterpiece, Sacred and Profane.

Are you still working on that
Did you fuck off from IRC yet

Also speaking of edgy shit, what do you think about GRRM?

So nobody uploaded the MGI demo of demo?

I'm not going anywhere, honey muffin. I'm making S&P better. I will monetize my writing some time soon so I can transmute my talent into money.

George R.R. Martin is a corporate sellout, nothing he implements into his books is original at this point. The first book in A Song of Ice and Fire wasn't fabricated with some HBO television series in mind, but the same can't be said of the later books in the series.

Really, HBO is absolutely destructive. If you weren't familiar with what they did with The Walking Dead, they basically kicked off the main producer, Frank Darabont because he wasn't churning out 10 episodes for every page in the walking dead comic book. HBO will be GRRM's demise, but unlike him, I write without a publisher so I am actually a lot more talented than that fat fuck.

>I will monetize my writing some time soon so I can transmute my talent into money.
Wait seriously
Good luck I guess

Emily is already saved as far as we know. By the time Paradox starts:

Cassandra is dead, the Beelzebubs are dead, and Plantsect has been sorted out.

>Beelzebubs are dead
I was looking forward to their consensual breeding scene at the castle

I'm sure they'll still be in, it was confirmed that every girl from the original VN will be returning. That's the beauty of dimension hopping plots, you can kill whoever you want because there will always be a timeline where you didn't.

>ELMG
How's everyone else coming along? Couldn't get in much grinding on the first four days of the event.
Sitting at 0/33/83/42 right now, which I guess is okay since I have 10 more days.

I know i'll regret this... I know i'll regret it so so much... What's the source?

>can't even get a bump through replies to bloggy posts

Didn't they specifically state that no one died in her one day conquest?

Vore

hard vore

anal vore

cock vore

>or so I've heard

Threadly reminder.

I fear you'll still be running around while I'm gone from this place, impersonator-kun.

Somebody has posted the newest Patreon demo for MGI.
a.desu.sh/joesae.zip
It's not demo 2, it just includes bits and bobs of dialogues and a tit grope, face-sitting and sleeping paizuri with the knife ears.

Thanks, senpai
Time for elf tits

Okay, where do I find the crab?

>he still plays monstergrills

I dunno, just wait for 18:00 for robobutt to hand it over to you in return for owing her a favor in the future.
Hopefully cummies related one.

>he still posts forced animation

>you can trick the elf into sitting on your face by telling her its punishment
Top kek

>choose what you're unhappy about regarding our monster girls
>"the fact that they're monster girls"
well played japan

breast vore

lich
twitter.com/MariTheLilim/status/777190512751157249

Reminder to try not to fuck the plants.
but would you still ride the no-lercoaster?

youtube.com/watch?v=tUeJazMTB68

Maybe I should pick up nolimits again. I had a 90% complete save with a snek-themed steel twister.

tail vore

Autism knows no bounds.

Is paradox translated yet

What did Xelvy mean by this?

3 is the new number 1.

Only black screen and crashes for me after they ask for my name.

you mean 'autism knows nolimits'

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

He says "Eden a shit".

Nice OP for the new thread.

;_;

I love you, voreanon.