/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11256830
mega.nz/#!uIwi0LDL!A4Xc2lvv0Ky9OMN0HHOqErVTAu-uzegIvKsLOEdmRok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wh-what do you do when your waifu scares you?

Alright, /tesg/, place your bets:
Who did Xi sacrifice?
Who did she feed to the Blade?

Looks like this is it.

Is... is this the right thread?

Sacrificed Snakestone
Fed the s'witpack to Mephala

ur mum

was it posted first?

I found it on a Japanese website, so they could be NSFW pedo bullshit. I wasn't sure, and the filename seems like it's legit, and I pray that it is. If not, I'm sorry.

why me?

Waifus and stuff!

A few months. I don't know for sure.

Uh oh, guess that means I'll have a lot to catch up on in the evening.
Hopefully it comes back by tomorrow or, I suppose, later today in your time.

Is Buffscale dead

Who cares? We have longhorn now.

How many replies did you get last time you posted this

Well, she's down to one before heading out, so they obviously fed the blade. That mean the only one left to sacrifice is Brave's? dunmer.

Not to be trusted, Xi is.

"Bring a thrall who trusts me to the shrine in order to be sacrificed by my own hands?"

"I can certainly do that. And I know just the person to bring. He's had this coming for a long time, and needs to pay for his crimes..."

Who?

>he
>his

I'm confused

strawpoll.me/11256830

Well you know how she is when it comes to Nords, and Snake being married is an issue. However, dead married men can't say no

Oh, its on!

>people actually voting for some random Nord nobody
Where's the fun in that?

Nice quads my boy

You're all a bunch of pussies

Because killing other people's characters is too try-hard.

>Nord nobody winning

>wanting to kill someone else's character
quit bein a bunch of fags.

>try-hard
What did he mean by this?

you people know nothing about an interesting narrative

>What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

It's all in fun lol. Don't be such a baby.

I volunteer as tribute.

>AU snakestone gets killed by Xi
>Yarti goes on a revenge quest to destroy Xi
>actually becomes a powerful combatant
>story actually gets interesting
You fucking bet I voted to kill Snakestone. Sorry Snake but Yarti's revenge sounds more interesting than "Nakama nakama friendship"

Nah, that sort of thing only ever serves to feed the shitposting fire.

How did she scare you?

I have NLVA installed and have barely touched the enb (and the only settings I touched were for interior lighting), but I'm just not getting blue skies. My daytime skies are all always a shade of gray. I can tell this def isn't right from the description and screenshots. Any ideas what could be causing this/how to fix?

Don't kill the Snakestone. He'd be a good dad.

Peli pls, that's Cumtears tier Mary Sue bullshit

You just want Yarti to yourself you dont fool us

shoot it didn't work. I dunno why. Like, all the data is there. Maybe a patcher needs to be run? But that didn't come with skykids. I dunno what I'd have to do.

And there's literally nothing wrong with that, user. Can you not see an exciting anime plot when you see one?

Ooh, a sly fox. If it's true, he's such a card.

Oh I really don't mind, but I doubt thats the story Xi is going with.

Tragedies are the best kind of narrative. Why do you think Shakespeare's best plays were tragedies? People love that catharsis.
Right I forgot when every Cumtears invented the revenge plot. I never realized Count of Monte Cristo was written by Cumtears.
But she's a nord.

If she loses Snakestone she'd probably kill herself. There is no revenge quest.

I can also know an over-used and poorly done anime plot when I see it.

she's really powerful, uncaring, and kind of terrifying, like that kind of feeling you get when you walk around the house at night and worry that someone's in the dark with you.

Overused and poorly done, but you can't deny that shit prints ca$h like crazy. With proper marketing, of course.

Is Kaarina okay?

For the love of fuck, can someone tell me how to properly edit armor ratings? I'm trying to have some npc wear jewelry but they wont stick even with forced console commands. I opened up tes5edit, CK and edited the armor rating, but it still shows up 0

Well, first make sure you have immersive armors.

Next, apparently you need something called the "Skykids Armor Swapper System"? Might just be a feature of the mod

she's ded jim

Okay hot stuff lets read what ya got, throw out some ideas.

Looks like the survivalist isn't surviving

I have immersive armors since Ada is wearing one in the screenshot, but yeah the armor swapper system is wierd. Apparently its an SKSE thing but I have no idea if it just happens in the background or if I need to activate it somehow.

Or could someone at least direct me to a mod that permanently forces npc to wear specific shit?

It should be automatic, try wearing the barbarian armor, since it's basically just a loincloth, and therefore very obvious if it's working or not.

Can anybody identify this outfit mod?

Tried it out and it didn't work. Gave him the default male body mesh.

Pretty buff for a fuckboy.

There is a version of SkyKids on the same page as the converts, might be different from yours.

mega:///#!eQsAyY5Q!wR8o0kZP7ZiEGIpzYiCFVthXkMlriXFwaGVE58L9r-s

Otherwise, ask Loverslab for help. I'm running out of ideas. I'll try to keep helping though.

huntress bikini is in there looks like a mashup

W-well it was an accident

Yeah no prob. Thanks for the help though. I'll prob just ask loverslab.

Nice...

Please, any ideas? Also noting that all other times of day the sky is vivid and I can get some faint blueness during dawn, it's only during the daytime that the sky is always light gray.

I'll mess with it and see if I can get it working. Maybe the Armor Swapper is an esp that you accidentally disabled? If the fancy clothes Ada normally wears are the same as every other NPCs that theory goes in the shitter though. Check file paths maybe.

Ada's been hitting the gym it seems.

No you little slut, you don't deserve him.

Post night skies

pls do not lood

mistakes were made

Nah armor swapper ain't an esp, its some kinda scripting magic.

Wow, that's a pretty rude way to address an innocent 13 year old girl, dontcha think?

No promises. :3

I need to take more night sky shots, especially since I use DoF now. Wanna try to get the night sky all blurry.

Stay away from the boi

My bad, old version was an esp.

i swear man, you're starting to act and talk like zixaphir. bet that you'll start uploading loli shit to the booru next week.

>Wow, that's a pretty rude way to address an innocent 13 year old girl, dontcha think?
I'd never suggest a 13 year old girl is anything but a slut, user.

Yes daddy...

I don't know what you're talking about.

you are behind a lot of shitposting going on here you just take your trip off when you do it.

Its k. And I posted a question about it on the skykids thread, so maybe something will come of it.

So, Cumtears Sr. Can you explain how you met Lamae Bal, and why did you take a look at her and decide "Yes, this is the kind of woman that I want to have as my wife and as the mother of my children."

Same

Would you believe me if I told you that the only time I take off my trip is to make a technical point on something I'm not 100% sure about

Ada isn't for sexual you little harlot.

I'm not your dad. I just happen to look like him.

stop

I'm not cumtears sr., I just happened to have the same haircut and similar beard.

(lol what is he shooting at?)

Time for me to kill...

All Cyrods are retarded user, it's a well known lore fact.

>t. Olaf Olafr Olafsson

>stop
the mesh or the jokes?

Rolff

Ideally, everything you do. But the mesh would be a good start.

>implying nords are smart enough to understand lore
Most of those snowbacks don't even know how to read.

nope.png
I'm just giving the people what they want user.

Gib link to those patriotic bikinis plz.

I need an actual maga hat mod

Oh no...
I have a bad feeling about this

You came to the right person!
mega.nz/#!uIwi0LDL!A4Xc2lvv0Ky9OMN0HHOqErVTAu-uzegIvKsLOEdmRok

Take a screenshot of your waifu/husbando with the hat, and spread the word!

So did you make the hands tiny on purpose? If so that's actually very clever subtle comedy on your part.