Act 06. Part 1 Master of Demonic Lance
dfoneople.com/news/updates/474/Overview

Act 06. Part 2 Pierce through the Heavens
dfoneople.com/news/updates/491/Overview

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Is my boy Avenger still shit

I'm going to marry Vetala!

nice general

thanks

bugbug..!

ye

Were you expecting otherwise?

Yeah

you gotta start off slow...
you can't just walk up to a BM and show her your Golden Dragon Spear!
maybe wine and dine her a bit, take her to a Magic Festival or an Ancient Library if thats her thing; make sure to shut up and listen to what she says, all BM's love someone with Ancient Memory.

You'll know when the time is right when she Phase Shifts out of her leather armor. Remember: FOREPLAY IS KEY, dont Meteor Rush her; give her a gentle Palm Blast instead. Once you've built up enough chasers, it's time to display your Pole Mastery. Keep that combo meter up for maximum pleasure, and when she's built up all those chasers and is reaching their time limit, Chaser Press yourself deep inside with your Ultimate Punto Wave and let her feel your Elemental Burn.

If the BM is satisfied with your Battle Groove, you are sure to get a second date, or even third date! Soon you'll start experimenting (she totally has fantasies about a 3-way with Hodor)! Have fun, and make sure to magic-seal your fucking weeb dick so that you don't leave a Time Bomb inside.

which class got the flashiest moves?

Dark Templar and Striker

>striker
>ranger
>launcher
>ele
>hobo
>wm
>monk
>exo
>kuno
>glacial
>skirmisher

Just hit 86 for the first time on Shadow Dancer.

Can I properly do OV, skipping Halidom? Should I just burn my DIs on Hell Mode right away?

I'm thinking I should be aiming for 9pc SoD, Wooden Puppet Whip, and whatever weapon?

Why is this general so dead? Is the game dead too?

SoD is for Anton. But nowadays you want gracia. RWB is nice for farming, too.

Blood dad likes it when blood mom uses the heaven cracker and makes him bleed. It gives him enough bloodlust to fly into a thirst frenzy, and after enough wild trashing, he goes blood boom inside of her galoa.
But after so much sanguine choreography and no blade retraction, they end up with new blood

>Should I just burn my DIs on Hell Mode right away?

What else are you gonna use them for? They're not Challenges, you can't sell them. The only reason not to use them would be because you want to wait on level 90 Epics or you want to give another character 500 Invites. If the answer to both of those is no, then blow them and hope you get lucky.

should i get a gracia weapon for my vagabond? zan or ls?

I looked up Gracia and it's a 6pc set, what should I be filling in the other slots?

I was wondering because of difficulty, but I read that drop rates are the same throughout. Hopefully easy enough for magic sealed equips.

Ideally bulky at the least, but various epics work too if you JGL. Ones to look out for would be ray decrease shoulder, lightness auto top, and a whole bunch of accessories.

Hell is fine in Magic Seals, as long as you don't try anything above Master or so. The difference between Master and King/Slayer is a lot of numbers.

The Epic drop rate is the same regardless of difficulty, but the chance that Demon Eyes (things you can trade to Grandis for 20 Demon Challenges each) and Hell Orbs (Account Bound items you use that give the character a whole bunch of Demon Invites) will drop from the Hell Party increases at higher difficulties. It's recommended you do it on the highest difficulty you can manage without dying. Or Easy if you just want to get it done ASAP.

>ugly

Goodnight, /dfog/.

plsrespond

>pls respond to my shitpost, I worked for an hour to think of bait to get me a lot of replies

nice dead game you have here

gloomy fatty

Tessa...?

Should be a screenshot of a cotd dungeon desu.

i want to cuddle those fucking legs

>Need Ex Shadow Seeker cards to hit 2800 Vit
>23m each
>Need 3 DI plats
>80m each
>Everyone cries about not having Vit Saders and a shortage of them in general when Crusader related items are price gouged out the ass

Guess I'll keep mine shelved until there's another card and plat event

Cuck class, what's new.

explain tessa meme to me pls

Hello, I'm the site lead and a wiki-level admin. My main class is a support Elven Knight, and my off-classes are Witch, Astarte, Chaos, SM and Creator.

Feel free to contact me through this talk page or through the IRC Webchat for any concerns regarding the wiki.

is she cute?

>she
looool

but why do you all go "tessa..."?

SofiaSilver...

>tfw i take f.brawler because i think her skills are cool af
>tfw i find out today she's terrible for late game

fine, i stand by my girl

She's terrible at everything. You should abandon ship while you can.

Depressed Tab-tan...

She's only good as an assist at the moment, shelve her until she gets a revamp

What weapon do soul benders look for?

What's up with the three boys? Are they out in korea? It's a long time untill be get them, isnt it?

odds i make one now to hoard avatars, evens i won't do it, doubles i will look up in the dictionary wtf odd and evens mean.

I STAND BY MUH GIRL F.BRAWLER I CARE NOT IF SHES BAD AT THINGS

gay

No im serious. When we gonna get em?

Misogyny always wins baby.

2017 q1

You're joking here right? It can't be that soon, is it even out in korea?

let me see those tits

>level 20 vertical spiral

You're right, I forgot it just came out with 2nds in worst korea. It's q4 17

they've been out in korea for a while now

Really? That explains how we have motion aura animation gifs then...I thought they were only on PTR or something.

I don't even know who to believ.

That's what i used to believe too, until i realized how fucking slow i was at doing any dungeon even with 9pc ib, some amps, +11 berserk, lvl 120 apply poison, with a little over 2K int. and a full set of rare clones with all int gold emblems.

the main problem is how bad her overall kit is and how little damage they do. Neople just make her a fucking hybrid DPS/Holder class. let her hold enemies and DPS them down with poison.
Make her fucking status effects actually work on higher level enemies.

Give her more holds, stuns, and make her kit have multiple moves using the same gear, ie a 2nd net move, another stinger needle move, another brick move, a secondary mount that holds enemies as a shield.

>grab pub mbrawler for anton
>he does 300m mine bats ez
Poor tab-chan...

Please help me out I need lots of Nihilist Demon Stone Fragment but from the wiki it said I can only get it off from salvaging chronicle items, so where can I find these chronicle items and is it an ultra rare drop?

>Where can I find them
Otherverse
>Is it ultra rare
No they fill up your inventory faster than cock fills my asshole.
You can also buy nihlistics off the AH

Auction house, it will cost you like 600-1m for all the quests that require them.

I don't know where to get them except from chrones, chrones are only from lvl70

Been away after the first year of release, been meaning to come back. How´s the game doing in the west nowadays? Dedicated group of players that can keep the game alive (neople still do those worrying facebook posts about lacking players and might be kill?) Or is it at it´s death bed?

Its dead, come back only to give me your gold pls.

Fuck really? So is not sustainable for neople? Did the steam release not help?

Gold? 160 Mils still alot? Avatar packs still go for 17 mills?

You're being memed on. We're getting anton raid next week.

Its gonna die after anton, just you wait! Steam release did literally nothing but its alive...for now.

Only shitty packs go for less than 20, most go 22-25 i think? 160 is a good amount.

>get another raid ticket
>they don't stack
>can't store in safe
>stuck in mailbox
wat do?

Mail your original one to another character.

oh yeah

thanks famalam

Fucking devs never learn.

Nice try faggot. Is dead. Yo just want him to waste his time.

I didn't realize amps replaced reinforcement bonuses
I thought they stacked

yes im fucking retarded

*remove_kebab.mp3*

Weren't you around for that guy who used a grimoire on his +12 webley?

nope, I left the game when OV just came out and only came back recently
well, you live and learn right. At least I only lost myself a +11 on my halidumb

They should have put some focus on pvp twitch streamed tournys would have kept the population a bit higher.I mean if Nexon made it work back then how can Neople themselves fail at it.

Nobody gives a shit about pvp, go play SFV

but they do!thats why the games so dead!

>dat ranger trying to show off his nature guardian set and +11 webley in channel 50

Westerners don´t do PvP, they do PVE, aka raids.
Is one of the most popular game in the east because of the PVP.

tessa...

Sorry to trouble you guys again but how do I increase exorcist parameter and where do I look at this parameter? I can't seem to find it in my inventory menu.

character stats, press [m].

Exorcism is increased by equipping otherverse gear, like the Exorcism Ring you get for free. You can also increase exo by using an exorcism potion, or using the free temporary buffer in your guild hall if you have one.

Generally you'll just run Otherverse Normal, OR get carried through Otherverse Expert, until you have enough exorcism gear to start pulling your weight. I'd recommend you do OV normals and the tutorials at least once, though.

>black dragon tournament with a monk
I'm not good enough for this shit

Me on the left.

MINNA, MITEITE KURE

Monk should be pretty easy with duck/sway and bodyblow for easy stun

>Nexon made it work
how so? the only problem with pvp is the lag/desync caused because of people from different countries with shit internet connection. unless neople can magically fix every person's internet there's nothing they can do about it

Believe it or not, nexon actually fucked around with the netcode and made it marginally better.

>Nexon made it work
I sure as hell don't remember this and I PVP'd a lot back then.

someone say pvp? make a room

I'll make one, just for you and (me).

retard

pfifffgifgigfag............

This general is too toxic about individuals posting here. Where's everyone? There's no one in this thread anymore. 30 fucking posters, nice job making everyone quit /dfog/.

You don't even know who i am.

tessa.......

I'm still here. I'm always here

Im the new guy from yesterday and I am here. Any advice you guys can give me in general? I'm playing a p. Exorcist. Thinking of making a striker as an alternative after I get a little higher level.

can i get some tips?

hi pfiffifgnigger