How remove abs and p/s but add in a manual steering rack

How remove abs and p/s but add in a manual steering rack
How big of a job is this

>How remove ABS

Just pull out a fuse from the fusebox? Isn't it usually that easy?

What car.

Usually pulling equipment out isn't hard, depending on what car the rack may be tight, but it's doable.

2003 Civic Si

user come on

Why the hell would you want to do either of those?

See Ricers are retarded.

What's your problem ? And how is that rice

I just asked a genuine question m8 why would you want to do those things to your car

So I can drive it like that ?

What??? I'm asking why you want no abs and power steering, especially in a fwd understeer mobile

OH boy here we go

Why do you want to drive without ABS? Do you want to kill somebody when you lock your wheels or maybe you think you can outbrake ABS in an emergency situation?

It's probably the muh weight reduction argument.

>remove ABS
>remove powersteering
>being a retard on purpose
The post.

Come on people.

they asked you a question and you said come on?

why did you revive the thread
Its not weight reduction its just to learn to drive

Removing the ABS is stupid and unsafe. But powersteering depends on the system if it's hydralic or electric. If it's hydralic then it should be fairly easy to depower the current rack, if it's electric then I don't know how you would it. And there can also be manual racks for your model that you just can swap in.
I will depower my hydralic powersteering in my Miata, and the "only" thing you have to do is remove all the hoses, plug the holes and remove a ring on the rack.

Why would you remove perfectly working features? Maybe if they were broken and you didn't want to fix them, but theres no point if they work.

This is/o/, you can leave now

>Removing the ABS is stupid and unsafe.
Cars didn't have ABS for ~100 years. My DD doesn't have ABS, and I have taken it to plenty of track days. Hell, just 10 years ago ABS wasn't even standard on a lot of cars, even mustangs.

Unless you tailgate constantly while driving then you probably don't actually nee ABS.

he has a good question mate

When did all you faggots get on here

what is the big deal here? what is wrong with you people, are you just trolling? what does it matter if someone wants to remove abs and ps, if you're any kind of car enthusiast it should be obvious why

If you want a fwd shitbox with no abs or power steering go buy a geo metro

i like abs, it does work on a track. are you kidding?

>all abs systems work the same
>wanting to learn to drive without abs is a bad thing

what are you even talking about? you do know you can install a big brake kit and modify the brakes on your car and the abs will function fine right?

i think you are seeing abs as a crutch? when in fact it is an advantage

I forgot that half of this board is from the US, as you don't have any corners on your roads you would not understand.

Oh boy. Whatever man
Agree to disagree

Considering your too fucking dumb to know how to remove it dont be being a hypocrite by pointing fingers and someone else

>not needing ABS on the rain
Unless you're a pro driver, that can feel the calipers grabbing the rotors through his ass while applying the brakes in a way he maximizes the braking potential, whilst not completely locking them, you're a fucking retard if you think they're useless.

b8

Why does everyone pretend all abs acts the same? Some of it literally impedes sporty driving

what's sporty about not locking your wheels? do you even know what ABS is?

He is right though

Some older ABS systems function by sensing the car reducing speed and pedal travel and then automatically take over and pump the brakes. There are no wheel speed sensors for the front wheels, it's just based on % pedal travel and speed decrease, on even older models pedal travel is not accounted for at all.

This is how all ABS on Mercedes made before 1990 operated, and it was fine for normal driving and the type of driving a Mercedes usually does, but a lot of the time if you're on a twisty road and see a corner in front that you need to brake sharply for, threshold braking is impossible and the car understeers because of the ABS.

First, how can it sense slwing if there are no speed sensors?
Second, the car in question is 2003 Civic. How is locking wheels sporty?

Are you autistic
Let the thread die
Why post in threads that you have nothing to say