US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D (embed)
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0 (embed)
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M (embed)
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK (embed)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

FIRST

>you fell for the SV meme

So we all agree that Maw of Souls is the best instance right?

Vashj'ir is the best zone Blizzard has ever made.

>Literally all the classes I don't like (Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Druid) are top tier in every single fucking role while the ones I do play range from absolute gutter trash to painfully average with shit mechanics

Fuck this gay earth. I specifically roll 4 chars to 110 and this shit happens to me

>mfw seeing Alliance kiddies chimpout and get triggered by Sylvanas.

Aviana is pretty cute

I can't find a guild that raids past midnight in EU
I will never find a raiding guild and this makes me very upset

I'll take "champion equipment that will never be useful" for 300

>ywn be raped by a harpy

OWWWW

yo give that shit to your make missions shorter follower

>that guy who got btfo in the last thread but passive aggressively shitposts like he won the greatest internet argument in all of Veeky Forums history

Seems like it'll be good with the reduced mission time equipment. Eventually your followers will have 2 equip slots as well.

What's a good horde pvp servet to transfer on?
Tich is a fucking lag fest

so far the only time reduction equipment ive seen is the swift boots that reduce by 5 % which is pretty negligible

Suramar rep grind is pure fucking suffering

they fucking expect us to do this again on alts?

Kinda torn on what I want as an alt.

I'm a mythic raider who does a healthy dose of mini gaming so that I can get my season prestige armor.

Torn between rogue and Druid right now. If I rolled a Druid, I'd only be interested in playing feral, as I find all the other specs fairly boring this expansion.

As far as rogue goes, I haven't played one since bc/wrath, so I don't know what to expect. I don't know what any of their specs play like or if they're fun

I'm not really looking for the absolute best class, just the one I'll have the most fun on. What do you guys think?

no one will want to run court of stars or arcway more than once ever so it's doubtful!

I thought your combat follower got experience as you kill stuff out in the world? Mines got nothing so far from like a dozen World Quests

They're all bad

>the current year
>the Alliance being kids
Get with the times, fuckboi. Most Horde players I've seen on EU are massive underage edgelords or crusty "veterans". Also, good luck with having grandma voice as a chief.

So I started Suramar, but still have Malfuryande forest and Huln's mountain to go before completing the main areas, should I finish off those story areas amd get world quests, or continue with Suramar?

just enough to get friendly

Paladins have a follower with Divine Steed: lowers mission length by 20%.

Does everyone not have something similar

Rogue is not only more fun but better than feral in almost every way. The only reason to pick feral over playing a rogue is if you think theyre going to nerf rogue soon. which they might

Champion equipment has quality levels just like your gear would. Legendary equipment also comes with multiple bonuses like reduced mission time and increased success chance in a single slot. I'm sure someone will find a broken combination before long.

what's the sexiest femtroll hair color/style option?

what pants for my meme xmog?

I can't find a single thing that looks good

yes. On monk I have similar follower

Suramar City is cancer. Pure fucking cancer. "U no like le ebin Ass Creed XDDD?". Its nothing like Ass Creed. There you don't have small ass streets with those vision mobs in the middle of them, mobs don't have a retardedly large AoE vision shit which has phantom range as well, you can go along the rooftops constantly, and you can actually fight back all the fucktards that try and kill you. Here you just get almost instantly spotted and gangraped by 50 asshole Nightborne. Treasure hunting there is almost impossible. Can't even enjoy the nice designs and architecture, cause an ebin mob will pop out of my asshole saying "SOMETHING'S NOT QUITE RIGHT"

post villains

So finish the early "main" story first then?

my vanessa is almost epic quality and has never done a mission

I've always liked feral because it was the only hybrid dps that felt like it had decent healing. Predatory swiftness heals are fun as hell to use, especially in an arena/raid environment.

I already know I'd like feral, im just curious if I'd like rogue more, I'm currently leveling one to 60, to decide if I want to boost it, but there's only so much you can learn about a class while leveling.

Why do you find rogues more fun? What specs do you enjoy? I've been playing a bit of assassination and outlaw, which seem great in pve, but I've heard are pretty bad in pvp, whereas sub is the opposite.

Are there some books I can read about this stuff? All of its going over my head since I didn't really play in the previous expansions, but I'd really like to learn about them.
Or am I wasting my time trying to understand the way they're taking the story of this game?

Can we send him back to Halfhill, he clearly needs more training.

Tell him to grind some more Hozen on that cliff or something

I find Suramar City really comfy.

Fuck you.

you need to finish zone, just get enough rep for friendly. So you can open world quests

I'm going to make a panda fire mage and name him Nomi

should I continue wasting time as a warlock, since they're pretty shit right now, or level up an alt to max *from lvl 1*?

Warriors do not. We get mostly +success with different requirements
+success vs hazards
+success with 1-vitality troops
+success on 8+ hr missions
+success with no other champions
+success per troop vitality

Best looking race for alliance rogues? Thinking of either female human or f/m NE. I'd probably go with male NE if it weren't for the ears sticking out of the helmet.

Race changing from gnome because being tiny is annoying.

Lowborn scum!

>3 FR stacks
>MS hits for 100k
What sent wrong?

what's the minimum honor level for 840+ gear to start appearing in WQs?

male doggo

Dwarf (female)

''went

Discipline or Holy?

Thanks man, just a quick question; world quests far outstrip any and all rewards that I would get from plowing through Suramar now, right?

Shattered Defenses + Colossus Smash damage boosts were not present.

Worgen are the tallest

>Druids get special interaction in Darkheart thicket dungeon
>Warriors don't even get a mention in the HALLS OF VALOR
>Eyir herself talks shit about the warrior
So much for being Oydn's chosen.

>Raids open tomorrow
>Literally nobody in my guild has a Legendary yet
>12 people at ilvl 848+
>Another 13 above 845
>5 more between 835 and 845
>Not
>a
>Single
>Fucking
>Legendary

>We're going to be competing with Guilds that have 5+ Legendaries in the raid group

This system is fucking gay.

In suramar you only get AP as quest rewards. So get those world quest asap for easy gear

Worship

Hymdall gets jelly when you walk up to him with the Warswords of Valarjar equipped (Fury)

If dying over and over again while trying to get a single fucking chest is comfy for you, that's OK.

>mfw have Legendary but don't plan raiding outside of LFR

>finally got to the end of the withered training scenario
Damn that wasn't that hard at all.
It's 10x easier to do this fucking scenario on a tank. It's almost unfair to non taking classes...poor guys.

i'm 5k into nightfallen revered and don't have the full mana capacity

idk what i could be missing

Is it possible to spot a Paladin that's not wearing Judgement transmog?

are you me?

i have 2

>those fucking butterflies that immediately pop your disguise

>Shadow priest dagger tells you to /mock Odyn

>Dying in suramar

Kick me in the nuts!

Yes, but they wear t6 shoulders instead.

Two of them are items that you have to find.

>mfw trying toi level as ret

Should I use Justicar's Vengeance over Templar's Verdict ?

Just wait till raids start and you will see paladins wearing that tier and Judgment. The new tier set is the only thing that rivals Judgment, mythic version actually looks better than judgment.

Tier 4 and 5 are underrated

Only if you cum on them afterwards.

Ah, makes sense.
Thanks mate.

Transmog to go with mythic bladefist?

Wyrmrest Accord or Emerald dream?

seems like the dalaran sewers free sightless eyes quest is bugged. every time I log in and out it's back.

I'm currently spam logging and getting like 300 eyes a minute

Only use justicar's vengeance with divine purpose procs.
>mfw hitting for 2 million damage with justicar crits

What's better for a small night elf slut, pink or purple skin?

>he shoves a spear directly up your ass if you do it

Massage please.

only good on draenei

>tfw no legendary in the box

I cant not wear T6 shoulders on my Paladin. It's a sickness

Well I don't have divine purpose yet.

Does ret feel less clunky once you get a shitton of haste ?

>artifact knowledge should be shared between characters so making alts isnt so hard

y/n?

yes, in fact I'm pretty sure they tested ret assuming you would have 20+ haste at all times somehow because its borderline unplayable when you dont

Take eye for a ye until you get divine purpose and yes things feel much better with haste cap.

back the fuck off !!!???

No. I'd rather people be completely turned away from alts. I despise people who "change mains" in any guild I'm in. Hell even now I've got a guildmate who tries to piggyback mythic dungeons to gear 3 different characters.

>0 gleaming chests
>0 large chests

W H Y
H
Y
???

do you think nightfallen girls would suck outsider cock for mana?

Airtight.

>Made an alt to use my lvl.100 boost. Fell for the boring arms meme and now I really want a ret paladin.

Life is suffering.

epic memes faggots

I haven't played in a few years can someone tell me if this macro will still work?

#showtooltip
/cast [target=focus, help] Misdirection; [target=pet, exists] Misdirection; Misdirection

Is 20lvl free trial enough to understand whether I like wow or does the game start at lvl 110

I concur

ummmm wowtards........

what happened to thralls kid..........?