>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/53egu4/lioneyes_watch_podcast_w_chris_wilson_full_video/d7sqkun
youtube.com/watch?v=_t49sm6arV4
clips.twitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defeating_personality_disorder
youtube.com/watch?v=81Rl1BDzPsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

D

E

A

D

10 weeks of lucid shitposting until the new league, lads

>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>Free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

who's paying you for this

summoners aren't meant to fight malachai, right? 10 seconds in and I've no zombies/spectres/whatever left since they make sure to walk in every possible attack of malachai in this clusterfuck arena

All these free (You)s, delicious.

low level summoners have a hard time vs him

less aoe damage taken on minions when
not projectiles or direct hits, since they're soaking those for you

yeah figured it was against cruel mala I teleported every other minute out to resummon in hope to get some hits in afterwards.

leveling as a summoner was a grave mistake.

>tfw Pier map boss is some poverty wannabe Izaro
>oooh the weary traveler approaches the end of a repainted docks

what about skeletons/srs? don't need corpses there

who's #drunkasfuck tonight boizzzzzzzz

anyone wanna map...

did srs before, wasn't such a pain in the ass, I mean still annoying but at least you could stay in as long as you had enough flask charges. I wanna play a traditional summoner but in hindsight should've level'd some srs off hand

if atlas weren't such a turnoff when it comes to mapping

what are you talking about atlas is great

>tonight
i hope i will be though..

Guys im using Glacial Cascade and Bladefall in a CoC build. Got up to T10 but now i feel my damage is lacking.

Im using Blast Rain - CoC- Glacial Cascade - Bladefall- Arc (for trash)/ Concentrated Effect (bosses) - Chaos Damage sup. Any suggestions that would bring my damage up?

yes, you should try installing poe 2.3 so the CoC nerfs get reverted and your internal cooldown goes back to what it was.

This is my first CoC build and didnt really know about the nerf. It wasnt after i got my shit pushed in by Atziri because of the low damage i started to notice something is wrong.

Now i try to make if work for maps.

to be honest don't even bother playing CoC, just switch the build to generic bow crit build, get a windripper and go ele and you'll probably perform much better.
CoC is just too weak to be used like it was before.

>people unironically blaming vinktar's instead of master surgeon for the shaper facetank debacle

>thinking master surgeon is the problem while it's clearly vaal pact

>let's nerf 90% of builds instead of just the one that needs it

why are we still here
just to suffer

>vinktar's still the most broken flask in the game despite such heavy nerfs

Free.

Get those big statues from Daressos arena. They are quite tanky at this stage. For free.

why did ggg copy algalon for the boss of atlas

Oh well, I'm already done with PoE. Cya, nerds.

they just need to make the leech not fucking 20% and yes, blade vortex and vp and whatnot are not relatively more OP than fotm builds of old times, pathfinder is the problem

Our guy ZiggyD running putrid cloister!

i fucking love stibnite flasks.
i might get a witchfire brew.
even if i have no actual use for the curse

Why is there such discrepancy in damage between regular mobs and bosses?
You can just rush through normal mobs without problems and then the boss just two shots you and you're left wondering what you did wrong.
And the only way to circumvent this is to overlevel and overgear compared to mobs pre-boss like crazy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/53egu4/lioneyes_watch_podcast_w_chris_wilson_full_video/d7sqkun

Daymmmm

In the same day I managed to link my shavs , run a vinktars square and id the phys to lightning flask and chance skyforths.

I think I'm actually having fun

>Why is there such discrepancy in damage between regular mobs and bosses?

I don't think there is. Mobs can 2-4 shot you but you wont notice it that much because you kill them so fast/they are slow so you almost never get hit.. A lot of bosses are on your ass/hit you from far and you won't kill them fast enough to not get hit once.

>chance skyforths.

whats the damage?

>tfw running a life build
>tfw you learn that life is dead and CI is king

guess I'll just stick to yellow maps.

>tfw quest rewards always, always get the shittiest rolls

I dont think I ever got a 30 dex jade from Dialla for example

leveling my lightning strike inquisitor, its surprisingly comfy

threadly reminder that if you bought a lab run then you don't deserve to play that character and you should uninstall

I started picking up the 4-link items in merc and rolling them myself. Actually got a nice pair of boots that way using an essence.

i usually get a decent res ring from the hillock quest on merc

Never bought a lab run, but I've never beaten Izaro on merc yet. I usually abandon halfway through because he always gets buffed. His life-bar is so unclear when he's actually going to die that most of the time I kill him too fast and he's buffed to fuck.

>I kill him too fast and he's buffed to fuck
huh
does he eat anything still on the field when he dies the first two times?

based freeman

Some of the mechanics will buff him even if they aren't out of the ground yet (just learned that today). So if you kill the first thing to rise up and burst down the boss he ends up getting the 2 remaining buffs even though they never activated.

I want to build a TANK, damage is not a concern, I don't care if I take 20 seconds to kill a rare. Here's what I got outlined so far:

7.5k base life
75/75 block/spellblock
20k base armour (40k+ with flasks up)
6 endurance charges (permanent, level 20 IC)
Chaos golem
Aegis Aurora (1k ES buffer)
Level 23 Purity of Ice (level 21 in an Essence Worm ring) for 85 base cold res
Essence of Horror chest (15% of physical damage taken as cold damage)
One sapphire for temporary 91% cold res

Anything I'm missing? What should I add to be immortal?

>7.5k base life
>life

you're already dead, kiddo.

>Anything I'm missing?

15k+ ES

There's nothing in the game that goes through 7.5k life in one hit, except volatiles and DD.

Volatiles are not a concern because I would deal no damage thus have plenty of time to see them coming.

DD doesn't exist if you prepare for it.

Aside from the fact that end-game mobs can deal 14k+ damage in an extremely short amount of time? Sure.

I WILL HAVE ALL THE MITIGATION IN THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=_t49sm6arV4
Instant life leech is true immortality

>DD doesn't exist if you prepare for it

lol

Fuckin' Beautiful

>try labyrinth
>die

so much for that hc character

That's amazing

You have ascended above us, mere mortals

what's the appeal of hardcore? is it aimed to the same people that like roguelikes and shit? I hate losing my progress

>what's the appeal of hardcore?
theorycrafting
seeing how far you can go with your own build

The appeal is for people who find softcore boring or easy. Personally this game is really boring to me on softcore. There's no real challenge or consequences.

If you really hate the idea of losing your character then play softcore, it's there for a reason.

what's the appeal of softcore? is it aimed to the same people that like farmville and shit? I hate having no challenge.

how do you get more dmg on meme vortex

not losing your progress by dying to rng or disconnects

>dying to rng
???
what does this even mean

there's no number generator running in hard core that kills you if it lands on a certain value

Not entirely true. Evasion, enemy crits, offscreen stuff. There's definitely RNG that can kill you.

If your build is susceptible to those, it's really weak.

listen I don't want to call you retarded

but if your build can't take a single hit
you're probably retarded

it's the concept of video games, concentrated; a false sense of progression that replaces the innate human desire to advance towards goals that benefit your situation as a being. many humans replace effort of will and determination of advancement with inventions that give off the same neurological chemicals, and hardcore not only amply covers these, but it also instills a certain mentality of elitism within them via separation and perceived superiority.

because these people have nothing to work towards in life, they seek goal-replacement. it's a very natural desire, but the stagnation of humanity in an individualist perspective has caused such things to arise.

it's literally just a replacement for having life goals to work towards; a certain edification of mentality that benefits nobody.

redpill me on solo self found

>challenges
>consequences
it's a fucking video game

wow, brb killing self

I'm just playing devil's advocate really. There are certainly some mechanics in this game that can 1-shot (or multi-shot faster than any human can react to). The whole challenge of hardcore is mitigating those events.

clips.twitch
.tv/bakedchicken/EnergeticGoatDatSheffy

Life of a hardcuck

does /poeg/ have a guild?

>it's a fucking video game

do you only play walking simulators or...?

yes but it's only for elite hardcore players

"aw, that's too bad"

Then all we've come to the conclusion of is that people with unstable connections and those who are awful at planning, right?

if you're still playing hc in the age of volatiles and league mechanics being shared across hc and sc what the FUCK are you doing

you're either a masochist or an elitist

I think I'm a masochist is there any way to find out if you really are?

if you do things that cause you mental or physical harm, realize it, and do them again, you're a masochist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-defeating_personality_disorder

hehe

not bad buddy

auracucks disgust me

>the game offers you the possibility to challenge yourself and overcome obstacles
>STOP PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY I DONT

>There's nothing in the game that goes through 7.5k life in one hit

youtube.com/watch?v=81Rl1BDzPsM

>not rolling damage mods on maps and playing ranged/spellcaster 100% is challenging

alright

Are you even trying anymore? So if I roll damage mods on maps (which is pretty much inevitable if you don't want to reroll 80% of red maps) and play melee, am I truly hardcore?

>STOP PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY I DONT

>challenge yourself and overcome obstacles
aka buy lab carries, skip map bosses and only play fotm builds

Where's the 7.5k hit? I only see a 6k hit, can't be bothered to watch the entire video. Plus an Aegis build (+5% max cold res) would be well suited for that specific Guardian where 80% of the damage seems to be pure cold damage.

>implying this isn't what they're going to do