Dont they have AWD turbo v6's now?

They HAUL with mods

FWD BTFO

They only need a pic of your plate lul

>Try to follow/pursuit perp or have to drive over 200km
>runs out of battery
Yeah no mememachine

>even police know fwd is trash

Worse that it needs to run sirens and some special computronics and dash and all while maintaining very high speeds.
Meme as fuck

>Costs 100k

Wow, California is so shit.

The day after I finally escape my europeon hell hole and get to America, I'm buying a P71 before I even rent a place to sleep

>Literally 3 tons to begin with
>Probably over 3.5 after all the police shit
>200 mile range before
>Sirens, radios, laptops, transmitters, sat uplink
>90? miles range

>$600 for a battery

You buying fucking semis?

What difference does it make when they scan your face and number plate and send you court summons in the mail.

>tfw cops using FF trash
lmao if I had a car those fags couldnt catch me. FF is such garbage.

>they scan your face
This doesn't actually happen in the States, right? That's some real Orwellian shit if they've got a collection of faces of citizens to pin you down with.

Yeah its called a driver's license, retard.

Got me to reply, good luck running away from a helicopter and a radio dispatcher. Also if you aren't in the middle of cousin fucking nowhere you will hit traffic

Then fuck off to your bus.

Most of the popo around here are in SUVs.

Idk what hes on about but I bought 3 group 31 agm batteries that came out of semis for $100 a piece

>be American civilian
>deliberately causing a wreck will put you in prison
>shooting a cop in self defense will put you on the electric chair

>be American cop
>deliberately causing a wreck is your job
>shooting someone out of vague suspicion will impact your life in no way whatsoever

Why so two class society, Murrika?

DINDU NUFFIN
>deliberately causing a wreck is your job
Making someone spin out is far better than chasing somebody down public streets at 120mph for a day straight
>shooting someone out of vague suspicion will impact your life in no way whatsoever
DIN DU NUF FIN

You can't do shit about the radio, but the heli will fuck off if you shoot at it.
Gotta land some rounds on it though, and that's the hard part.

The cops in my town have a weird mix of everything. They got Crown Vics, early 2000's impalas, a couple of dodge chargers and a couple of SUV's and one Dodge 1500 Ram that was drug seizure

Hey look it's things that actually happen. In other news, the liberal media is LITERALLY making your children gay and inject heroin into their eyeballs.

Getting someones plates and then waiting for him at his home instead of motivating him to keep running is far better than causing wrecks in the name of safety.

It's literally impossible to successfully run from the pigs in the states unless you're on a motorbike

>Getting someones plates and then waiting for him at his home
THINGS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. No, let's just let someone who shot up and robbed a bank go home, there is literally no way this could go wrong at all. a

I'm sure the US have it all figured out, that's why their rate of deaths by cops per million people alone is as high as my country's overall rate of murders per million. Go fuck yourself, you third world cunt.

>Now no cops can arrest speedsters
Cops drive as fast as the speed of their radio. And if you flee from the police and endanger other people (other cars on the road, not an abandoned or empty road), you can be charged with a felony in my state. The republicans worked hard with the democrats rejecting it until the gov't got deadlocked. So the democrats gave in so that the budget could move forward and pay govt workers. So, the prosecutor can charge you with felony fleeing (if you are not rich or important).