>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 49 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>PSN community
owg - Overwatch General

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3N4P-83G-U?t=1h19m41s
youtube.com/watch?v=9BVPf7v_hNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best pairing

Angela Ziegler!

Reinhardt is literally the best hero and has no flaws whatsoever

Amaris!

Reminder that yuri shippers don't play the game and are just leaking out of transbian general

kek

I swear I could write a Mein Kampf based on trying to play her in solo q.

Mei walls can definitely stop a D.va ult as long as it doesn't expire or get busted before detonation.

I've had many a D.va bomb foiled by the ice wall.

Oh, I see. I must've made a mistake then or something.

I've been wanting to know if Symmetra is an amputee but I don't give a damn enough to have asked sooner.

Just replace "Jews" with "Diamond players"

She is, devs confirmed it at their comicon panel.

It happens. It's worth noting though that if a wall is used to stop the bomb, it gets obliterated by absorbing it. So while it will stop the bomb, it won't be there afterward.

So if you'll make custom game with Ana bots and turn headshots only on, you'll just get a bunch of harmless anas running around, right? I need to practice prediction aim with Pharah.

She is like Adam Jensen is

provide link

>enemy team is 6 Meis
>we must journey through the Ice Wall Labyrinth to reach the objective. Our adventure will be perilous, but we shall persevere!

Mercy is Swedish, you assblaster

Found the American

>played a QP against 6 Meis
>went Reaper
>wraith out of every freeze attempt and ult
>wait outside their cryos to blow their brains out
>win
it was a fun game

>Hanamura offense
>enemy team is 6 Meis
>we can't get to the objective because blizzard thought that just 2 ways to get to the objective on each map was a good idea

She is not. It's a glove, despite how it looks and what other people are saying.

No one recorded that but you can watch ster's stream when the devs were on and they go over who has fake limbs.

You can do that with pretty much any class of enemy. Bots can't headshot for shit unless they use a shotgun and even then it doesn't hurt much. Practicing against bots is not a good idea though, they are extremely predictable

Where can I find the rooster of Blizzcon teams as well as the upcoming scheduled matches of the World Cup? This should be easy information but I cannot seem to find any info!

I think they said that it's just a glove thing that she wears.

Threadly reminder that Mei is worst girl and deserves to be killed ruthlessly at every possibly opportunity. It's your duty to stop the spread of her communist beliefs

I need to get better with Gabe. Most of the times I play Reaper with an enemy Mei, I'll exit Wraith and get popped in the head by an ice spike.

Try typing 'roster' instead in google

Submission is cute!

youtu.be/I3N4P-83G-U?t=1h19m41s

And there's the link for when they talk about who has cybernetic limbs.

>waste mei as mccree
>"You needed killing"
And that's how I found my favorite DPS, even though I probably killed Reaper earlier to trigger it.

Amélie Lacroix
Smug is best.

But domination is just as cute!

I'd actually much prefer her to ask "Is this EASY MODE?" after she realizes how small my dick is after putting it inside her

Didn't realize we had a new thread.

You ever notice just how often "friendly" Mei players "fuck up" and "accidentally" wall you guys away from kills?

She's a red spy, NEVER allow a Mei to infiltrate your ranks. She's a cold, calculating monster that needs to be stopped

My friend's going to be practicing Widowmaker today. Who should I play to back him up?

Mei

Maybe it's because I'm gay but the blue skin is really really gross. Guys she's basically a corpse

>EVER suggesting that commie slut

I wish there was more gore in this game. Just imagine the bloody carnage after Mei gets pulled in by Roadhog and blasted by his shrapnel gun at close range. That'd be so satisfying.

glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Mei's not a bad choice. You can freeze enemies that get too close to Widow, and then Widow can get some free headshots while you move onto your next victim instead of wasting time on ice spikes. Her walls can also be used to give Widow more parkour options in-between her grappling hook cooldowns.

More Omnic heroes when?

Definitely because you're gay.

>Commie

u wat

What match was that?

>Blizzard implements a TF2-style kill cam.
How much better will it make the game?

>robots having a use for canines
That's dumb but yes the roster is in sore need of more omnics.

The fake one

china is a communist country user. Keep up

That doesn't narrow down my search at all

Why can't I spectate?

What is the most hated hero?
And why is it Mei?

Reminder to always keep both your Genji and any enemy Genjis in check with plenty of abuse and humiliation. It's the only way he can learn.

>Bots can't headshot for shit unless
Unless you put them on hard. They they aimbot like mad.

>Practicing against bots is not a good idea though, they are extremely predictable
Predicting movement isn't the primary reason to use the bots though, it's for practicing your gross tracking & headshot flicking abilities.

Eddie vs Benoit, ECW One Night Stand 2005

>Submission is cute!
It's a beautiful thing user.

It's called argyrosis you racist fuck.
#BlueLivesMatter

Daily reminder the homosexuality is nature's way to ensure the genetically inferior don't pass on their genes. A failsafe, just like how mentally retarded people have the unconscious impulse to hit themselves in the head and induce lethal brain trauma.

>ugly
>awful voice
>annoying no matter if she's on the enemy team or yours
>fanbase is nothing but THICC memers

Pretty clear why.

Why is he blonde?

SORRY SORRY SORRY

She's definitely outclassed by the other females and Genji.

mfw 5 minutes objective time on defense

widowmaker does not have argyria

she is blue because she is suffocating, not because her cells are tinted with silver molecules. she is literally a walking corpse.

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit ECW One Night Stand 05. I recommend the whole show though. Best match was Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka

Shit art.

UH, ALL OMNIC ROBOTS, OR OMNIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS THREAD BECAUSE ITS FOR HUMAN PEOPLE ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE OMNIGGERS HOUSE SERVANTS AGAIN!!!

>an alive person is literally dead

Which female Overwatch would you fuck?

>Best match was Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka
>spreading this meme on waifu beating general
Fucking hipster faggots.

Daily reminder that homosexuality is the purest form of love, motivated by brotherly camaraderie and not animal instincts like the need to reproduce

Daily reminder that homosexuality thrived in all the greatest civilisations throughout history

Daily reminder that a cute clean tight boipussy > a gross smelly roastie vagina

no

79th for unexpected server error

>roll is the most laughable ability in the game
>flashbang doesn't work half the time and is terrible for its intended purpose
>fan the hammer pretty much doesn't exist
>ult is the most cancelable thing in the game
>still the must meta pick

How do we fix M1Cree?

2bh I prefer Mercy to be my mistress.

We know it's you Zarya
You dont need to hide behind Mercy's face to spew your anti-omnicism

Either of the Junkers can work pretty well. Streetpig can yank enemies into her line of sight, and if he can't hook combo kill them himself, Widow can finish the poor suckers off. Junkrat's traps combined with Widow's poison mine is also really fun, and he's such an obnoxious target that he can draw attention to wherever Widow needs her target practice. his ability to hop up to her vantage point to join her can also make for some fun combined firepower situations.

More like which one I wouldn't. In that case I think it'd be poo in the loo.

It's a weird green but green nonetheless.

t. Someone who isn't colourblind

It's actually Widowmaker.
She hinds her obnoxious racism behind that cold and smug expression.

Hey now, the whole show was great. But Awesome vs Tanaka is a legendary feud and that match was a great way to cap it off. go away, /asp/

so when are you going to give yourself lethal brain trauma

All of them, except modern age Ana. She's too cool a grandma, I wouldn't be able to get it up.

Young Ana tho, unf

>playing QP
>team can't deal with two Torbjorns, Widow, Soldier, Pharah, and Mei defending the second point of Volskaya

Is ~2500 Elo hell?

>I WILL MAKE OMNIGGERS HOUSE SERVANTS AGAIN!!!
good luck with that fellow human. I have just the model that would be perfect for cleaning house

Old Ana still has it, all the OW girls are godessess tbqh.

I want a handbeezy from Symmetra

>widowmaker and mei
Really makes you go hmmmm.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BVPf7v_hNw

All of them but Mei.

I honestly don't get this fucking image. What is he trying to achieve? Is he deliberately trying to blow his dick off? Is he going to fuck himself with it? Someone fucking explain.

>no option to make scoped sensitivity the same as regular sensitivity

WHY

yeah, I somehow doubt that any of those guys have clean or tight boipussy, but eh. I'm in