Would the Domino's DXP be a good daily driver? Is Domino's Pizza the most underrated car manufacturer?

Would the Domino's DXP be a good daily driver? Is Domino's Pizza the most underrated car manufacturer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mH_Z2AVvVGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a modified Daewoo Matiz marketed in the US as a Chevy Spark, for the most part its a decent hatchback.

But only the DXP has a built in pizza oven. Thats perfect for the Veeky Forums janitor who needs to keep his hot pockets warm.

I chuckled.

I kinda can't wait until they end their lives as service vehicles for Dominos Pizza. Having a car with a pizza oven would be so goat.

>1933
>mobile ovens

There is no page for it on FastestLaps, how should I know if it's good?

>buying a small collection of mobile toaster overs that have 2 liter chillers.

Be taking the finest bitch in the trailer park to the movies that week yo.

One has one seat

So they make pizzas in chevy sparks?

what is the aftermarket like for this ona-mobile?

what aftermarket?

I don't know why they don't just use 3 wheel scooters with cargo boxes, like they do in Japan, Europe, Australia.

>the cars end up being either scrapped or have the ovens removed before being sold

Pffffff, I've been keeping pizzas warm since before it was cool! And I don't even need no stinkin' "oven"!

because most of the pizzas would end up getting scraped off the road, along with the driver.

ikr
because freedumbs
>I'd probably quit if I had to ride around delivering pizza on a faggio tbhfam

accident is clearly in Europe.

stop driving so fast endagering muh childreens

But chilluns = 20 points

>that left/right weight distribution
Hope he doesn't have to drive through the toe-gay to deliver pizzas.

They look so boring to drive. The only plus is that I don't have to fix it. Would still drive my car though.

My nigga

a little known fact is that the cars have a 50 or 60 mph limiter and everything is monitored in the car

I'll keep my open source car.

quints confirms. they will all be scrapped

Because basic amerifats have been conditioned to be scared of scooters and motorcycles

>my car has a center drivers seat

let me count the reasons why scooters aren't more popular in the US

outside of a few major cities, everything is spread out due to the fucking massive landmass

fuel is dirt cheap

there are no taxes on engine size

car ownership in general is incredibly less expensive than japan

streets and parking areas are designed to fit extended cab F350's and small vehicles offer zero advantage

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Street's closed, pizza boy.

I wanted one of these so bad for the UCF store

little of that matters to a company fleet. where you want to be as cheap as possible.

a fleet of 49 cc scooters would be perfect.

It's not really an oven is it? Just a warmer right?
Stop saying oven then.

Also wouldn't it make more sense to put it on the passenger side, for driver safety when removing the pizza? I guess there might be a rear visibility issue, but they could mount it lower down.

Moped speed limited to 35 in virtually all states bro
America is HUGE and anything outside of a city is guaranteed to be at least 45MPH, it would be ok for Cities.

I dressed up as a pizza guy and stole a few pizzas from you guys once during a busy Friday.

Just get a Chevy Spark

You could start with a reputable source.

Keeping pizza warm by being a flaming homo, I wouldn't eat a pizza you deliver for fear of the aids.

ayy, and yeah I bet it's boring af but I'd still want to try just 'cause.
>Tfw Domino's drivers usually don't acknowledge my presence when I try to wave at them
Rude. Have you ever gone on a delivery and ended up next to both a Papa John's and Domino's driver? Happened to me once. Was one comfy mile and a half together. Only the Pizza Hut driver noticed me tho. ;-;7
You know you want a taste of my rainbow, user. Don't pretend otherwise.

Other drivers don't really acknowledge me but I wave anyway. There's an Integra that works for Papa John's that I see all the time. Somebody there drives a big ass Ford Excursion which blows my mind.

I did end up behind both a Papa John's and Dominos drivers at a light. Another time I showed up to an address that ordered both Hut and Dominos. Neither of us got tipped and he drove a fart canned Del Sol.

Why are these quints not being checked?

youtube.com/watch?v=mH_Z2AVvVGc

>Another time I showed up to an address that ordered both Hut and Dominos. Neither of us got tipped
Fug... that sucks. Funny thing, I've been thinking about ordering Pizza Hut and Domino's while in my Papa John's uniform on my day off and recording it for lulz. Except I'd tip 'cause that'd be rude af not to. The problem is I don't want to spend $40 on pizza for myself... orz I'd probably let them have some. Like have a pizza trade or something IDK.
>Drive six miles to deliver pizza to some woman
>She never tipped me every time I delivered to her
>Mention it's my birthday the other day
>She tips me $1
whew

>Three weeks ago
>Hot af day
>T H I R S T Y
>Deliver to some guy who ordered three 20oz Orange Crush sodas with his pizzas and wings
>He said one of them was for me
>Also gave me $4
True bro.

except you wouldn't have anyone to drive them, so you'd be out of business.

o, also my store has a guy delivering in a boosted Integra. But he kinda has another job so he doesn't show up often. And yeah he's in the process of repainting it, too.

I love when people ask for coins back and I get to tell them no.

I did go to Papa John's after I finished closing my store one night because we close earlier than the other franchises. They tried to recruit me but I was just hungry for something different. Was pretty funny.

>tonight deliver to one of the better apt complexes
>mother gives her son the 23 bucks
>I tell him the total which is just under 19
>he pockets the rest and gives me the 20
>walking back to car
>mom stops me and gives me that 3 bucks
>says she needs to teach him

Based mom.

People keep telling me to boost my single cam Civic. I probably would if I had the money.

The dominos near my store has like 4 or 5 big v8 suvs and trucks people deliver in, they must make a fortune back off there drivers.
Most of the other drivers I work with drive 4 or 6 cylinder cars, mostly small except for my land yacht and a BMW

I'm the only driver here that actually likes driving. The rest keep trying to be managers and shit. There was one that drove a 3000GT who's also a MMA fighter. He just quit recently though.

>I love when people ask for coins back and I get to tell them no.

We did this for a long time until a few months ago someone complained a shit ton about it and now we have to carry change. None of us do tho, leave that shit in the car in case it happens again but I've never had anyone ask me for coin change back

I enjoyed it but my transmission went out on me and I'm not paying to have European shit fixed, that's too much money. For now I have to work in the store which is fucking boring in comparison, although manager pay wouldn't be the worst thing ever. I should have my beater ready by the winter though. Wish I had a 3000gt to deliver in, damn

Was it a woman? Women are our number one complainers. There's one that lives at the end of our delivery range that keeps bitching to corporate to get free shit and they always cave in. Somehow I always end up delivering and she never tips.

I keep my coins to a minimum and turn them into paper every night.

I actually ordered a brand new trans for my hatch at the beginning of the year for $700. Well worth the price because nobody else has abused it. Third and fourth were grinding bad on me.

His car was a VR4 even. Sounded like sex but it had the typical reliability issues. He mainly tried to be a manager so he wouldn't load up the miles. I think it has 70K on it?

>Was it a woman?
Pretty sure it was yeah

>Women are our number one complainers.
Yep, its funny though when some woman bitches around the corner and her husband repeats all the same shit she said in a nicer tone.

>I keep my coins to a minimum and turn them into paper every night.
Lol I do the exact opposite, I keep shit tons of coins in my box. Took em home about a week ago when I stopped driving and it was like 40 bucks.

>I actually ordered a brand new trans for my hatch at the beginning of the year for $700.
>Third and fourth were grinding bad on me.
I wonder if I can find an 85 Subaru trans for a similar price, probably not lol

I got mine from Synchrotech but they only sell Honda transmissions. Honestly I could have gotten one from some random guy for a hundred or so but I'd have to trust that they didn't thrash it.

Yeah Im sure these would be just fine on the average US highway

>Euros in charge of not being retarded

Meanwhile in Holland

Euros are cucks who cant afford cars, why is this surprising

Or you know, it takes 4 times as long to get anywhere by car in Amsterdam

Maybe Holland should try not being shit

>one of the most beautiful and historic cities in the world, far surpassing anything on both American continents, let alone in the US
>shit
How's it feel to be American?

Feels good. How does it feel to be a shitskin refugee?

>in Europe
In Europe, they just use regular mopeds or 'use your own car'.

enjoying that nigger president?

those cant carry a 10 meter long pizza or 5 liters (yes, metric system units americucks ) diet coke bottles

Enjoying the daily massacres?

i dont know what you are talking about since I am not american

>you sometime next week

funny representation of what happened in Orlando kek

Is tipping $4-6 on an $18-20 order considered a "good" tip? I order pretty much the same thing every week when I get the guys together to play video games, and I'm trying to encourage Dominos to not take 40 minutes to deliver my food. Is this a good idea?

Order it for pickup. Don't feel obligated to tip and get it faster. I have never waited more than 10 minutes when ordering for pickup.

>tipping

fucking this. I always order pickup even when I'm driving a charter bus. You'd be surprised at the places I can get a 40 ft bus parked in.

Its a mix of scooters and workers own car in aus

It doesn't have a pizza oven behind the drivers seat.

I'm always happy with a $5 tip, that being said some drivers are just slower than others

I own a 2013 Spark
Decent car, reliable, gas sipper, pennies to insure, comfy ride. No fucking torque, the EV variant has like five or six times the torque of the pissant 85hp 3banger.

AC problems for most 13s and 14s. I was lazy and didn't catch the recall date. Hope you're not in Texas like me.

Learn to calculate percentages
Anything above 20% is either a "you did a fucking amazing job" or "I'm high and you are my best friend in the world right now" tip.

>quints
Dominos is doomed.

>buy a Z06
>deliver Pizzas without loosing a decimal of heat

kek

>tfw deliver pizzas in an LS1 trans am

fuck your scooter this is 'murica

>tfw own 49cc nip 2 stroke moped in the midwest USA

>its almost useless other than moped touge

The Low Countries are flat. So biking is ok.

oh god

>driving pizza deliver cycle in america
>drive up and down hills for 30 minutes one way
>get stiffed by some nigger
>nigger complains you took too long
>have to re-deliver a free pizza and chicken wings
>take too long on that deliver because bicycle

it would be an endless cycle of niggers getting free food and not tipping

>yfw we measure sodas in metric (2L, 1L)
>we know and maintain twice as many systems and still have more aircraft carriers than you

Lmao

Fastestlaps is the authority on comparisons.
>"b-b-but laptimes don't matter for race cars!"
Damage control.

Pizza Delivery doesn't use highways.

In some places you do have to use it

>far surpassing anything in the U.S.

Yeah, no. Try Eureka Springs, buster. Or Route 66. And that's not even including any of our national parks.

It's no contest, the U.S. just has more.

Well obviously it doesn't work there, but I have 2 Domino's within 3 miles from here, not to mention all the other delivery places. Only the shady Turkish places deliver by car, some beat up old Civic with no name or ads on it.