I have a 94 Buick Century that I want to destroy. I own this vehicle, bought and paid for, insured, and inspected...

I have a 94 Buick Century that I want to destroy. I own this vehicle, bought and paid for, insured, and inspected. I recently bought a Jag and hate this useless hunk of shitty iron (the Buick).

I want to take it somewhere and destroy it with a sledgehammer and a big-ass wrench. I'm cutting the seats up. I'm not blowing it up because I don't think ill be able to do it safely.

I know where the VIN is on the inside of the door and inside of the cab. Where are the other VINs on this vehicle, so I can remove them before I junk it, after I destroy it?

Do what the Jackel did to his. lift it, off-road it and beat the everloving shit out of it

That actually looks pretty badass

Not OP

I'd buy it for $500.

he broke so much shit on that car. badass car though.

I've tried so many months to sell this piece of shit. All have fallen through.

Im giving it up and beating it to death. Where can I find out the location of the VINs?

why remove the VINs though? You're talking felony-level shit here. It's federally illegal to remove or modify the VIN

yeah like this user says, it's a pointless felony. if you own it and want to wreck it, its your right. if you dony try to claim insurance and just junk the vehicle after, everything is legit

He wants to leave the vehicle wherever he smashes it at, he thinks removing the VIN will prevent the abandoned vehicle from being traced back to him.

...I was under the impression that there would be odd legal repercussions for destroying my car in the middle of nowhere and junking it, so I thought Id just remove the VINs to avoid the BS.

Additionally, I had no clue it is a fealony to remove VINs.

Case closed. Ill leave 'em on.

It's illegal for a good reason. People will steal a car, cut out the original VINs, and weld in the VINs off a clean car but wrecked car, then claim it's the same car to register and insure it to themselves.
It's been done many times before and is a real hazard with buying cars, particularly popular ones like Ford Mustangs, Acura Integra's and Honda Civics.

bump

Why would you destroy it with a hammer and wrench? That's super lame. Find an abandoned town and hoon there until you can't drive the car anymore

Who is this? Is it rwd

Agreed OP. If you're gonna trash it, do it by taking it off some sweet jumps.

Any big outdoor shooting range? Think it'd be good to donate the car, get the title transfered to someone with land on the condition that you get to destroy it. Then you can walk away care free. They can use it for target practice or something to drive their bro truck over with.

>find old piano on craigslist for cheap or free
>take to a field somewhere
>set on fire
>drive the Buick through it
>make sure to record from multiple angles
>get mad street cred and youtube views

Remove everything that isn't structurally holding it together, rip out the engine and transmission, and zip tie a literbike engine into the back seat. Chain drive the drive shaft straight from the transmission sprocket. Hoon it to death. Rally style.

The Jackel is a tripfag here who is usually anonymous unless it pertains to his famous Buick Century. He posted here the other day in a thread.
And no. The Buick Century is FWD

Op should just rwd swap it.
Fwd is pathetic and you can't have fun in one

Location?

Dude, don't wreck it. Donate it to a church or something or give it cheap to someone in need. Someone can use that.

OP will be begging for his A-body unkillable POS back after the Jag lets him down for the 6th time in as many months. Keep the Buick for when the Jag is broken down, and plan on putting more miles on the Buick than the Jag.

spoken like a true busrider.

Can't do much hooning with what, 90 HP when new?

How clean is it? General consensus is that these cars are shit but if yours is in decent condition, it would be much appreciated at your local community college or high school auto shop.

Have some mechanical empathy and don't trash it unless it's genuinely beyond repair.

>Can't do much hooning with what, 90 HP when new?
94 Century's came standard with a 3100 3.1L V6. Try 160 HP. Do research before assuming it's the Iron Duke.

I agree with what says. Don't trash it unless it is genuinely beyond repair. Give it to charity or someone in need, or keep it for when the Jaguar inevitably breaks down. Even if you don't use it, it's better to have a spare then to be stranded without a car.

Okay so it makes about 90 HP now after wear losses because it's a 22-year-old American shitbox.

closer to 140 HP. 3100's will run forever.

Until the 1. intake manifold gasket or 2. head gasket fails, or 3. it cracks a head, because of 1 or 2 , which will certainly happen long before forever.

This OP, donate it and claim a deduction on your taxes.

Don't just abandon a car in the woods like some fucking hillnigger.

Also this, lol. English car as sole DD doesn't sound like a good plan.

If it's in as good a shape as OP image, some darkies will buy it for sure. Are there any darkies near you OP?

headgasket and intake manifold gaskets are easy to replace and if you use aftermarket gaskets with the updated design, it never happens again.

replaced the intake gaskets, took a day. 4/10 wouldnt do again unless i was broke as shit. if i wasnt broke as shit i wouldnt have been driving a 20 year old $250 shit box

>Not dropping the piano on the Buick
>2001+15

Why would you do that.jpg