/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Bounty Edition
TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0 [Open]
Release date delayed to 2017 due to FFXV, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY[Open]

Last Thread:

First for Gula

First for Jewish tricks

>RAWARD

Shit, I actually got a refund for two pulls. The apple rep was so nice too, I feel kind of bad.

Never doing it again. I'm content with my luck and have gotten a good return on my investment.

What medal are you saving your jews up for? Whats your current jew count?

>Need to recruit on the Bears.
>Check the recruit list
>This is basically every single person you can recruit just put on repeat.
There's like a single person per 50 people that is actively playing.

Recruit Zinamaru.

He's playing the long con to get himself recruited rather than his medals.

Saving for iKairi, but I'm not hopeful.

so whats your moogle of glory status?

i'm at 1075, saving for avatar boards

I've had a much easier time searching for people lv 250+. I've at least gotten one decent person out of it so far.

Even then recruiting for bears is extremely difficult

only 46 runs left until i get prince & belle and then i'm done with this shit

What's the lux ranking filter for? Does it only show people in a certain range in the solo ranking or what? Or is that the "Rank A-E" thing? Anyway maybe filtering them by that could help, at least if they have a good lux ranking I assume it means they actually collect lux, so they must actually play, right?

wjy is he so smug?

Is it just me, or is the Master of Masters a fucking cunt?

It's the rank filter of A-E. I guess u could use it for what u mentioned

Not sure if I should be sad or happy for this pull

One one hand it's a premium. On the other hand it's my second Riku.

Should I be happy..? I feel like an asshole asking.

At least you got Xemnas?

How many hits is it to kill a Minute Bomb? Would a Wakka that deals 8 hits manage to kill it?

Nah, not possible.

Some levels its 6 others it 7 or 8 or i think 11-12 sometimes

7 in story missions, 12 in adamantite challenges

It was 30k a month ago, but I've done three 10 pulls so I could stay in the top 1,000 for the last three HSC's by having at least one 14% booster.

And the fact that I'll easily have 30k again in time for the illus Kairi festival makes me wonder why the fuck people talk out of their ass when they say HSC rewards are whale only. My daily login rewards over the next four days, coupled with the daily event, are garunteeing an additional +1,700 jewels. Plus whatever other jewels we get from EoW events/quests.

>12
Shit.
Uuuhhhhh a fully guilted Wakka can outdamage a Saix, right? Might be able to beat the Lv3 Adamantite for Starlight, but the bomb messes me up. And Saix did just enough damage so BBC could finish the enemies off. I digress, but thank you guys.

If the action scenes in this manga weren't so shoddy, and Sora weren't such a shit fighter , I'd be looking forward to the next panel.

But it's alright, I love this manga regardless.

How likely am I to understand the plot of KH3 from just having played KH 1 and 2?

You'll miss out on a lot, just look up
"Kingdom hearts plot in 20 minutes or less"

>have 10 guilted medals
>four of them are Riku

Yo, who else here is traveling the road to dawn?

Someone mentioned last thread that Namine saved Riku's life? When did that happen?

Light!

Anyone have any recommendation for cheesing that moogle shit? I can get to the target but it doesn't seem like I can fucking beat it which is frustrating as hell.
I've been trying going in with 2 medals with posion + Minnie + 3 generally strong medals. Also I know you can skip the battle right before the boss

I wonder if Aqua's gonna kiss him awake.

As ridiculous as the BAWWWWW WHAR BRUMS WHAR theories are, I think I may have hit upon a reasoning for no-brooms that may actually be plausible. The Broom-conspiracists aren't going to like it, though.

I don't think anyone would argue toat SENA hasn't handled this game incredibly poorly on balance. From a poor-quality translation to subpar pacing of medal development to bad communication of future plans with the fanbase, this is pretty much unquestionably a botched job. But there IS one thing SENA did better than JP. And I suspect that from Squeenix's perspective (Squeenix overall, not just SENA), it may be considered to have solved the same problem that Brooms were introduced to solve. Indeed, this may be SENA's intended replacement for Brooms, and if so, then we've had it for months already.

What am I talking about, then? I'm talking about the fact that almost no medals are limited. In JP, With the exception of a couple of "reprint" runs, Premium medals cannot be pulled outside of the Epic Carnival where they were first introduced. If you didn't pick up Sephiroth when he first ran (or the one time he was reprinred), you are never going to pull him at all. This makes premium medals almost un-Guiltable in JP, even for non-whale spenders, if you do not use Brooms.

In NA, things are different. Once a medal is pullable, it stays pullable, even outside of the Epic Carnivals. That makes it possible to Guilt almost every medal in the game, just by continuing to pull. This mechanic may be intended to be the replacement for Brooms.

Is it perfect? Not by any means. Does it make up for SENA's many other mistakes? No, it does not. The team handling this game outside Japan needs to be replaced. But it may explain one particular move.

I currently have 9545 Jewelsthat I'm saving up for Ill Kairi. I know I'm just hoping for the best, but I'm wanting to at least get 12,000 jewels for an even four pulls when she comes out.

>Yes goy, you can obtain the Special Attack Bonus on your super rare medals, just buy more Jewels to make more draws! It's that easy!
This is absolutely worse than them just being too incompetent to give Brooms to us in a reasonable timeframe.

Okay.

The said part is, that just makes it seem more likely

>This is absolutely worse than them just being too incompetent to give Brooms to us in a reasonable timeframe.
It's not a matter of incompetence. There is plenty of incompetence in SENA to go about, mind you (three words: Special Attack Bonus), but this isn't an example of it. It's just a different way of solving the same problem.

You are not entitled to a guilted Sephiroth. If this causes problems for you, then do not play.

>(three words: Special Attack Bonus)

lol

>It's just a different way of solving the same problem.
There was no problem. They created a problem so that they could "fix" it in a way that incited higher profits, because the only thing SENA cares about is the immediate future of their bottom line.

Consumer feedback and satisfaction be damned, even though literally anyone could see that this is a horrible, horrible move in the long-term.

>You are not entitled to a guilted Sephiroth
The inclusion of Brooms doesn't guarantee me anything.

But seeing as this feature exists in the game, I would say that yes, we are entitled to it.

We've had three weeks of a daily jewel quest.

I still believe brooms will come.

Now that content needing them has actually hit the NA servers.

I'll have enough Jewels tomorrow to do one 10 pull (currently at 2935 jews.)

The next 10 replies to this post will be what I pull.

Misread that post
>6* abu in your first 3 pulls

You pull an illustrated sora&pals.

One thing I love about new trailers/information is the art that comes out of it.

Is that suppose to be a bad medal now or something? Because it's the only premium I have.

>There was no problem.
Medals that were un-Guiltable even by whales doesn't count as a problem?

>They created a problem so that they could "fix" it in a way that incited higher profits,
Hold on, hold on. You mean to tell me that SENA is a business? Someone alert the media.

>because the only thing SENA cares about is the immediate future of their bottom line.
And you think Squeenix is any different? I think I'm going to Larxene handle my response: YOU. ARE. DELUSIONAL.

>Consumer feedback and satisfaction be damned, even though literally anyone could see that this is a horrible, horrible move in the long-term.
Apparently not.

>The inclusion of Brooms doesn't guarantee me anything.
No, but you know damn well that you think this is the only thing standing between you and a guilted Sephiroth.

>But seeing as this feature exists in the game, I would say that yes, we are entitled to it.
No, you are not. It exists in one version of the game, where it was bolted on to solve a problem caused by a poor initial design system. That problem has been solved another way.

Learn to play your game, or if you don't like it, don't play it. No one is forcing you to play. Indeed, in the age of YouTube, no one could. They're even releasing an official highlights movie in a couple of months, for less than the cost of a month of whaling licenses. Leaving the game has a bigger impact than reviews anyway.

looks terrable

I like it.

A 3-star Pence.
>Even though that's not supposed to happen anymore

In Castle Oblivion when Zexion trapped him in light.

>this entire post
I had a feeling it was the shill

If you are correct, that SENA replaced Brooms with permanent premiums, this is 100% objectively a worse "solution."
There is no defending it.

Not only is it designed to more heavily incentivize purchases, which will only further stunt free players, but it also means that this gets WORSE as time goes on.

The medal pool gets bigger.
Your chance of pulling Sephiroth gets lower.
So you need to pay even more, to get even more Jewels, to make even more pulls.

This is going to mean more disgruntled users.
Which means more abandoners and more people hopping the fence to JP, where they will be taken better care of.

The longer they refuse to involve Brooms, the quicker they sign the localization's death certificate.

This "solution" is a problem.

Can anyone in the top 1000 share their keyblade?

>BAWWWWW WHAR BRUMS WHAR
You have to be 18+ to post here

You LITERALLY(yes this is correct) cannot shill for the NA version for square.

They LITERALLY make money from BOTH versions.

Fuck right now the anniversary update is great but it fucking pushes you to pull every week. You think they are not doing this for MONEY?

Square-Enix as a whole knows what the fuck they are doing.

They are releasing two more mobile games because they know they can get more money out of people.

>You think they are not doing this for MONEY?
Of course they are.

But JP is like "here's a great game, you can get more out of it if you pay"
NA is like "we have this great game, but you can't get to it until you pay"

SENA has, in a business sense, kidnapped JP and is holding it for ransom.

More like
>JP
We are losing customers to all these better games! Lets throw shit at them so they can stay! BUT at the same time lets release a new unit every week to make them pull!
>NA
We have a large ass playerbase and the NA market isn't nearly as lethal as JP when it comes to our type of games! Lets release all the QoL things like brooms and dots on medals slowly and watch our playerbase lose their minds! But hey! We are getting paid anyway!

I hope not because I have 2 of them

On JP? its mediocre

On NA? Its really fucking good

Its not good enough for 1-turning large groups of enemies with high HP.

I would gladly trade one of them for a premium AoE medal.

I'm and I have the one for NA. I actually got it from the first Epic Medal Pull event.

Would you fucking stop? Why the fuck are you so hellbent on defending SENA? They are making bad decisions, they are making the game a worse experience for the players, and they are refusing to recognize the feedback we're giving them.

>But JP is like "here's a great game, you can get more out of it if you pay"
>NA is like "we have this great game, but you can't get to it until you pay"
This is patently false. Indeed, at the moment the reverse is closer to the truth, what with Proud Mode quests requiring Guilted non-story medals, but even here it's still not true. You are nothing but a whiner, complaining that he can't use whale tactics without being a whale.

You want to know how to have a better chance of pulling literally any medal that isn't guaranteed by the curent Epic Carnival? Because you can, you know. You just have to do the same Daily Deal that the whales avoid like the plague: 15 medals for the price of 10, meaning more pulls and thus more chances for the premium you dudn't pull during its native Carnival.

Like I said, learn to play your fucking game. Despite appearances, it really isn't the same when you are not a whale. That doesn't make it any worse; it just has to be played differently.

>Defending

I'm glad you can't read. I'm not defending or hating on them

Know what I am doing?

Calling you a fucking retard.

I'm not the dude you are whining like a bitch too in your earlier post.

>learn to play your fucking game
Code for: just take the anal reaming, goyim, it'll be over quicker if you don't struggle

>Would you fucking stop? Why the fuck are you so hellbent on defending SENA?
Defending? I've called them incompetent multiple times in this very thread, and even asserted that the entire KHUX team needs to be replaced. If that's supposed to pass for defending SENA, then it may ve the worst damn defense of anything that anyone has ever done.

But just because I disagree with SENA doesn't obligate me to defend your temper tantrums. You're giving this fanbase a bad name with your manchild antics. And I don't have to tolerate it.

>They are making bad decisions, they are making the game a worse experience for the players
In a number of ways, yes. Not this.

>and they are refusing to recognize the feedback we're giving them.
Because your "feedback" is bullshit. You don't give a damn about improving the game; you just want free stuff. It's like fucking Occupy Traverse Town or something.

See what I said above, re giving the fanbase a bad name. Resulting to anti-Semitic slurs when you run out of valid arguments does not win you any sympathy.

>you just want free stuff
I just want the SAME stuff that the original game has, you fucking cock. Are you trying to strawman me into Joe Eggpic on Twitter saying GIMME 10000000 JEWELS?

No. Fuck no.
I just want the shit that should be in the fucking game by now.
Brooms
Daily Jewel quest
Higher login Jewels
Permanent premium quests

Is that so fucking much to ask for? Is it really?

Just ignore him. He's just shitposting at this point with his weird loyalty with defending a corporate entity

This dumbass has been at it for the last few threads, stop taking the bait, he's clearly shitposting.
I'm beginning to think he's not even really playing the game since he spews shit like "learn to play your game" when there's nothing to learn because KHUX requires no skill, just luck and money.

Kek you fuckers just think NA sucks because you keep comparing it to JP. I guarantee you fuckers would love the shit of this game if JP didn't exist and there was a singular game as the national release (including japan) and was given the NA treatment.

>if there weren't a better alternative, you wouldn't compare it to the better alternative and find it lacking!
Well... yes.

Thank you captain obvious.
That's the whole point, it should be the same game, the same experience, for both JP and NA, but it isn't. No one would have any issue if there wasn't this gap in how the two playerbases are treated.

No shit you dipstick

Well aren't you a genius :^)

>Getting baited so hard
REEEEEEE

Fuck off

DARKNESS in this thread today

save me terra

>Are you trying to strawman me into Joe Eggpic on Twitter saying GIMME 10000000 JEWELS?
Well, given that literally all but one of the things you ask for boil down to more free Jewels, and the other one (Brooms) is nothing more than a method of saving Jewels, I'm kind of forced to wonder what makes you different from what you called "Joe Eggpic on Twitter".

You want to know the truth? I've argued for many of the very same things you claim to be arguing for, in many of the very posts you're responding to as well as other places. I do it without getting childish or sinking into ridiculous conspiracy theories, which may be why you don't recognize us as wanting the same things. But I take this as evidence that we do not, in fact, want the same things. Your claims at improving the game are merely a thin veneer over your real goal: free stuff.

Why is Roxas getting all the key arts?

>Just ignore him. He's just shitposting at this point with his weird loyalty with defending a corporate entity
Loyalty? I'm calling for the entire team to be replaced: I am literally asking for the people who made these decisions to lose their jobs. And you somehow see loyalty in these words? Because I sure don't.

How did they get those ________ of RAX to put on the wanted poster?

Because he Roxas Nomura's boxas.

>I'm kind of forced to wonder what makes you different from what you called "Joe Eggpic on Twitter".
The fact that the things I want are features that already exist in JP and have existed for several months? Is that somehow not coming across? How can you be so reductive about this? How can you twist around my motives like this when you claim to "argue for the very same things?"

Just because of my tone and/or choice of phrasing? Because to me, it seems that your position is merely a thin veneer over your real goal: apologizing for and rationalizing poor decisions by an overly-greedy company.

>I am literally asking for the people who made these decisions to lose their jobs
When did you do this
Quote the post in this thread where you did this

Why not play JP?

Not that guy but you can tell the people in this thread that made KHUX their first mobage.

You included.

Mobage that get brought over here or vice versa always come out different. They adjust as its needed.

YES, NA does need brooms now that moogle is out. However some things NA changed were actually better than JP.

I firmly believe if we get brooms then we are good to go.

>you can tell the people in this thread that made KHUX their first mobage.
So? What relevance does this have? If anything, it just means we aren't jaded and used to being fucked in the wallet.
>Mobage that get brought over here or vice versa always come out different
So that makes it OK that it keeps happening.
Somehow. You and I both know the sort of disparity we see here would NEVER fly on console or PC. Why should be pass unchallenged on mobile?
>They adjust as its needed.
Adjustments were never needed. All they NEEDED to do was give us the same game.

The problem with Brooms isn't even that we don't have them yet. The problem now is just how many times we've missed out on them.

They're not something everyone gets, they're in avatar boards or you need NEET levels of event coins to get them.

Wheres my version B SENA?!

>When did you do this
>Quote the post in this thread where you did this
Okay.

>Is it perfect? Not by any means. Does it make up for SENA's many other mistakes? No, it does not. The team handling this game outside Japan needs to be replaced.

>I've called them incompetent multiple times in this very thread, and even asserted that the entire KHUX team needs to be replaced.

>Loyalty? I'm calling for the entire team to be replaced

Three times in this thread alone, counting the post you just responded to. I'd ask if you were satisfied, but who am I kidding; you're the concept of an unpleasable fanbase incarnate.

>So that makes it OK that it keeps happening.
\Yes because they have reasons for it

Someone in power must like him

I'm honestly surprised that Sea Salt ice cream didn't get its own medal considering how much Nomura likes it

>reasons
$$$$$$$ isn't a good enough reason to dick over your playerbase if you ask me.

Except those reasons are "lets squeeze every last dollar we can because we're filthy jews".

>Not that guy but you can tell the people in this thread that made KHUX their first mobage.
>You included.
Wrong again. Even of we only count gachas my first was Terra Battle, and there were a number of others before that.

Not wrong at all. I didn't say everyone you moron.
Considering its working and they have a bigger player base than Japan..