>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

revzilla.com/motorcycle/shoei-j-cruise-helmet
rideapart.com/articles/rideapart-review-honda-nc700x
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for honda a shit

Dont they make 3/4 helmets with a faceshield/visor? That might be a good compromise for this dude. It will at least keep rocks from getting stuck in his face hopefully

what a shit thread

TUONO

>Honda owners triggered already
off to a good start

i like the last 2 numbers of this post

leave

HEIL HONDA

>nobike
AYYYLMAO

Hey /dbt/, I'm looking for some help. I've been learning to do clutch ups and I have no problem getting the front off the ground in first gear.

My trouble comes in 2nd gear. It feels like no matter how high I rev the bike, sit back, and compress the front forks, I can't get the tire to come up more than an inch or so. I can feel the tire leave the ground through the bars but it seems like instead of grabbing, my clutch slips and I get no lift. I can hear it eat the power from popping the clutch instead of putting it to the rear wheel.

I'm riding an 09' ER-6n.

Is it time for a new clutch or do I just suck at doing wheelies?

truly the masterrace

You either suck at wheelies or you don't have enough power/going too fast/too slow.

put left leg on passenger peg

reminder that honda a shit

Posting sexy hondas

revzilla.com/motorcycle/shoei-j-cruise-helmet

Convince me not to buy that helmet. I was actually looking for the helmet the dirtbike chick in bakuon uses but i couldnt find the exact model.

Fuck off weeb

No you

What did your jaw ever do to you to make you not want it anymore?

>things you will never see in your life
ok

Is this the pinnacle of production motorcycles?

obviously not

you must agree that honda is going downhill if you believe that.

I had one of those, Hayden rep.

I liked my RC45 better. To be young and stupid again...

Daily remider that honda a shit and only piece of shit sissy asperger cuckboi that are afraid of riding a real bike like them

Take your medication

For a start the J-Force II is two generations obsolete and discontinued. For a second the entire J-Force line is pretty much nipnong exclusive.

J-Cruise looks more like the J-Force II than the J-Force IV does anyways.

>r6 fanboy
What a fag

Christ, at least put in some effort and word it differently

Honda cuckbois detected have fun riding slow underpowered shit bikes

implying I care about you mobile posters

lmao

reminder that honduh a shit

why is everyone shitposting about honda lately? I've been away.

pic related, best baiku

>everyone
It's literally one guy.

>posts a bike that's only noteworthy changes in 20 years are being made slower

wait really? one faggot is shitposting constantly about Honda? He was on last night before I went to bed and he's been on everytime I checked today. How long has he been at this?

that your 899?

Like 4 months.

Long time. Weeks at least. He may be even be so desperate that he bought a Veeky Forums pass and uses a script for doing it

Is the heat really an issue? I live over in california and mainly commute, that's the one thing keeping from seriously considering a panigale

yup! still scares the piss out of me. Love it.

ok, he's gotta be a bot. How is he getting past the Captcha?

>This isn what Honda cuckbois actualy belive

Months, he might be the most autistic person on the planet. At this point it's kinda fascinating, like watching a plane crash in slow motion.

Currently I live in the FL panhandle and all last week it was 90F+ every day. Generally, my coolant is air temp + 90F but in traffic it ticks up to 214 and gradually to 219 before the fan can cool it down.

In reasonable weather it tops out at 216. And the underseat exhaust pretty much makes it a heated seat.

so tl;dr, it's pretty hot but bearable.

that's fucking terrifying. who could be this bloody minded and pigheaded?

I mean, besides Donald Trump.

Yeah the seat thing, I've read that gets unbearable at times.

JEWS DID RNC

WHAT UP SHEEPLE

TRUMP IS LITTERALLY HITLER

ALSO DO YU LIKE MY BIKE?
HILLARY FUNDER THE PURCHASES

In pretty sure its at least 3 anons. One of them is drop user, other one could be cta, viccb400 or crash user

>15524154
Not even Honda here, Kawasaki masterrace here

Yamaha is pleb tier it's practically the new suzuki

I wouldn't call it unbearable, but i do sometimes worry she'll overheat.

ok, just vote for Gary Johnson.

At least it's not the xsr900
What the fuck is wrong with the handlebars on that thing.I mean besides the obvious i.e. Everything

Its funny how all the leftist are destroying each other. I like how all those weird hipster faggots get triggered, you can see the mental illness in their eyes.

>same chassis
>except heavier
>and with a lower top speed
>marginally more power but not enough to offset the weight
Oh right but they redesigned the bodywork to be easier to nig out.

Still better than any piece of shit honda cuckbike

Thread about people wanting to be hamburger meat, how nice.

HotTip: its not.

so what's it like being a man living without balls?

You'll be thanking then when you need an organdonor tho. I congratulate our donorcycle bros. They do the world a favor.

rideapart.com/articles/rideapart-review-honda-nc700x
What did he mean by this?

Just go buy the damned thing, Groms aren't expensive or anything.

>inb4 triggered honda hating fgt

What are the thoughts on this generation of VFR?

One in the paper locally, 06 silver like pic related. 14k miles, $3000. Says price is firm never wrecked, well maintained. Comes with stands, jacket, helmet, and matching side cases.

Doesnt have any picture in the paper but called the guy and he said just look up a silver vfr said it's mint besides one scuff on the tail section and there's a crack in the removable rear seat cowl.

I'm still on my first bike I've had for 3 years now, a 98 yamaha sec ii that honestly has seen better days (67k and falling apart at this point). Think the VFR sounds like what I want.

I like sportbikes but I don't like being completely hunched over. I like some corners but I'm no knee dragger. Just like cruising. Guy told me I can come see the VFR in the morning.

Where did you ride today /dbt/? I went out and rode some trails, got rained on, discovered that my previous tires were total garbage off-road and that my new ones are pretty awesome

>pic related
You're getting screwed bro there's no bike there

i went to barnes & noble

Bought this

>seca ii bro
fuck yeah, I think I'm gonna hold onto mine and run it into the ground over the next couple years as well

yeah desu great bike for sure.
Slow heavy pigs but good enough to cruise around on and comfortable.

I bought mine with 19k already a bit beat up for $900 needing tires and a battery 3 years ago. Been riding it since doing nothing except oil changes.
Dropped it once turning in gravel my 2nd week of riding, and hit a deer with it once at 70mph and it had a good slide and stopped when it slid into a concrete barrier and busted up the tank.

Lots of zip ties, and she has held for another year.
Starting to overheat quickly when sitting and push coolant sometimes so pretty sure headgasket its on its way :(

I figure someone will still give me $500-600 for it though being you can ride it on the highway all day. I still do

>tfw today usually would be a day I'd spend 98% of my free time riding

I got home driving my beater which is auto and finally tried driving my race car. Can put just barely enough pressure on my broken foot to push the clutch down so I was able to go for a cruise. Clutchless shifted as much as I could but was still able to drive it.

Next step will be riding the ruckus and then the drz once I get the big boot off.

still waiting on that melvin's yo.

pics? What's it like?

I wired him the money today, should be shipping in a week or two from Cali

Big article on the Africa twin

Here's most of the magazine. Listings with a short blurb and stats

>I wired him the money today
Dude if you're using snapchat to take pictures of text I'm going to say that money is already gone.

HOW DO I MAKE MY MOTORCYCLE QUIETER?

It's not very loud anyways, but I have a DRZ400 with a stock pipe and I want to covertly go through trails without """""disturbing""""" anyone else that occupies the area.

I plan on hose-clamping some radiator hose to the end, pointed down. Would adding foam or something around the barrel deaden noise?

Any kind of jury-rigged diy fix is welcome, I'm cheap and I don't give a shit.

Turn it off, it'll be silent

>only own a bike
>every time I go to a new location at work people comment on it and ask to ride
Everyone seems so chill but these are the same cager cucks who cut me off daily
>trust no one

Did he died?

how can you hate the #BRAPP

keep the revs low

Cool thanks for the update we are all so invested in your tales

replace my gasket bitch nigga

lol no horsepower

stuff the muffler with chicken wire.

You're a disgrace.

I love the brapp, but not as much as I enjoy challenging terrain. others do not and there are soccer-moms, hippie hikers, cops, property owners with hunting rifles, ect. I want stealth mode. I want to beable to ford people's gobi ponds and wheelie off their kid's poorly-made skateboard ramps without anyone noticing.

I try but the revs can get high. Doesn't help the dizzer has gears with such close ratios, I go through 1st to 5th going from 0-30.

Fuck is your problem with honda

Can you not buy a quieter exhaust?

I think it's just kickback from people circlejerking honda on here. Nothing is wrong with it, but it's not the end-all for motorcycles like some people act.

Same thing with Harley's.