What kind of idiot wants a 4 cylinder with 200 extra pounds of complex machinery strapped to it when a NA V8 gives the...

What kind of idiot wants a 4 cylinder with 200 extra pounds of complex machinery strapped to it when a NA V8 gives the same HP and torque at the same weight with lower rpms and complexity?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/438328/fda-e-cig-crackdown-another-power-grab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean your v8 is naked? what the fuck

>3.5L ecoboost
>700 HP
>446 lbs

>LT4
>650 HP
>529 lbs

Ecoboost is lighter.

The V6 does better in emissions testing

>imma buy a Stang but imma only worry bout emissions anduh mpgzzzz

Do the V6 Mustangs come with EcoBoost? I might lease an automatic one for my wife's son but I don't want him behind the wheel of a dangerous turbo car

Mustangs are dangerous with any engine

Ford has to give something to the yuropors who like mustangs but can't afford fuel

why would you do such a thing for a person who isn't even your blood, jeez what an idiot.

The ecoboost is pretty much topped out. The LS with bolt ons can get more HP. Hell, even if you are a cheating fag and use tarbos you could get more.

Fag.

>a modified engine can get more power
>literally avoids stock vs stock because it hurts his feelings
Stay BTFO.

>cherry picked chart to favor fiesta
Kek

>says the list is cherry picked
>user doesnt offer an example of a car that tops the Ford Fiesta R&B in that list

your move faggot.

A 20 year old RX7
Or rx8

That's just trying to be tricky mate. Can't really compare rotary displacement to piston engine displacement like that.

I'm a fan of rotary but this is a loaded statement

!984 BMW F1

1000hp/L

ecopoo status
[ ] not rekt
[x] rekt

>raising another man's son

Yamaha R1
180hp/l

>muh rotary
Shouldnt you be out vaping?

>thinks its impressive to strap a turbo on a shitbox and turn up the boost
Nigga plz. Anyone can do that

>confusing subaru and mazda
Vaping is illegal after august 8th anyway. Thank the gods

The LSx is a primitive pushrod lump that gets the job done. You can only extract so much power out of it while keeping it NA.

>tfw stocked up on various vape supplies
>tfw becoming scarface of the vape world
can't wait to see these nerds begging at my feet for some juice or a new coil

Have fun in the pokey faggot!

>Vaping is illegal after august 8th anyway. Thank the gods
Wut? Where? Ive not heard of this.

FDA regulations and such.
>land of the free
Smoking is fine though!

>turbo
>complex
Electronically controlled direct fuel injection is complex. Turbos are simple as shit

The FDA is about to drop some legislation

apparently huffing propylene glycol, glycerin, and assorted "secret sauce" ingredients might not be the healthiest thing for you

I've been smoking cigs since 13 and finally managed to stop 10 years later though

I guess in any case it's better than the tar + particulates from cigarettes

all true

>4 cylinder with 200 extra pounds
>V8 gives the same HP and torque at the same weight

>2017 Ecoboost Mustang curb weight: 3542 lbs
>2017 V8 Mustang curb weight: 3891 lbs

I work with a dude that vapes. He has to refill his shit like 3 times a day. That nigga is gonna lose his fucking mind.

>stock engine
Normal engine
>Lets be fags and add boost to get more hp
Tarboed
>Ecoboost is born

A stock engine comes Naturally aspirared.

Turbo fags BTFO

Frig off doovis, BMW gave into the forced induction devil too.

>ford promotional image
>not biased to favour ford
anyway - amg a45, golf r, golf gti clubsport, civic type r, et al

It's not illegal, stop listening to this asshat
nationalreview.com/article/438328/fda-e-cig-crackdown-another-power-grab

>cant even read the own article he posted
The FDA has the authority to regulate tobacco products under the 2009 Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act. Since e-liquid can contain nicotine that is derived from tobacco, it falls under the FDA’s regulatory authority. Components and parts (tanks, cartridges, pods, wicks, atomizers) of devices reasonably expected to be used while vaping also fall under the FDA’s authority. These regulated components and parts can be used to vape e-liquid that contains tobacco-free nicotine and e-liquid that does not contain any nicotine at all. >Therefore, tobacco-free nicotine and nicotine-free e-liquid fall under the FDAs authority

Yeah, I read all of that in the article, but the jackass earlier ITT said that vaping would be illegal after August 8th which isn't true

> same HP and torque at lower rpms

LOL
O
L

I read it too, it doesn't mean that you can't buy the existing supply and it doesn't mean that you'll et arrested for vaping or the possession of e-liquid or vaping parts, all current designs that were made before Aug 8th will still be sold

>all current designs that were made before Aug 8th will still be sold
This retarded statement here tells me that you didnt read shit.