Oddball truck thread

Alright Veeky Forums I may end up buying a 1st gen Chevy Avalanche and I was wanting to get your opinion on it. yeah I know pigfat, bipolar truck/suv mashup but honestly that's kinda why I like it.
comfortable suv like interior for ALL passengers front and rear, collapsible rear windshield/mid-gate when you want to haul something a bit longer every so often,. plastic cladding on the sides so door dings are of no worries. idk I just like this odd truck.
anyone else have a thing for weird stand outish trucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

highmileclub.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/hmc-exclusive-2002-chevy-avalanche-with-over-700000-miles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exclusively owned by douchebags and niggers.

Can confirm. I currently own and daily a 2005 Avy. Am douchebag.

Welcome to the club.

It's a suburban with the back chopped off

I drive a tow truck for a living there pieces of shit

Thanks Captain Obvious

i always liked those for some reason but never actually looked into em

i wanted an orange one or or white one with all the plastic blacked out blacker and lowered with nice wheels

i am neither a douche or a nigger

Same i dont understand Veeky Forumss obsession with profiling a vehicle on its owner to make fun of them. Ive always liked these trucks in black or red and i have seen people take there plastic cladding to shops that do bed liners to get them blacker and not have to deal with the fading issue

I'm a chef at Wendy's and that's a shit truck.

Can also confirm
Had mine since 09. Am nigger

>tfw no 5 speed Baja turbo in monotone Atlantic Blue
It hurts

Why are these so fucking rare in the states?

They weren't popular because normies thought it was ugly.

Also it should be insanely rare everywhere else seeing as it was only sold in the US/Canada.

Haha... actually made me LOL... thanks user

They named it baja, so everyone thought it was Mexican. They shoulda named it the Subaru Brandon.

All Scouts are either $600 frames with scraps of body attached or $10,000 restored+

Or maybe Brat? Take advantage of their pre-existing model name? No that would have made too much sense.

My dad isn't a douchebag...
However, his wheels would indicate otherwise.

GD this post makes my blood boil because it reminds me of an incident. There was a 72 Scout for sale in Redding, listed on CL for $3500. After talking to the seller and him sending me pics, turns out its in pretty good shape and mechanically sound. Needed the interior redone and brake pads replaced, but otherwise it was a driver. it belonged to his brother who didn't make it back from Afghanistan. His mom wanted it sold because it made her sad to see it. What a stupid bitch. Anyway, I'm all over this, tell the seller here's my cell phone number, I'm leaving right now and have 3500 in cash in my pocket. I pick up my cousin and I'm driving like a mad man up to Redding from Sacramento which is a 2 hour drive. I'm literally 20 minutes from fucker's house and he calls and says "hey, you didn't leave already did you, cause I just sold that scout - sorry user"

FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKING FUCK!!!

ay mang tu ne peux pas le dire

The problem with good deals
>the post

A car made so that there can be an Escalade pickup.

Would buy it instantly if I could.

I like the 2500 version.

I own an avalanche. What do u need to know?

it's fucking garbage just get a suv that bed is fucking usless a suv is much better for hauling than that piece of shit just put the seats down and if that's not enough get a fucking trailer

what

They get terrible wheel well rust.

Lowered with nice wheels. Nigger.
Want an orange one. Douchebag

>why the fuck is there a lizard on the tire

It's a GM vehicle.

What did you expect? It'll rust out within 10 years if it's near the rust belt.

highmileclub.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/hmc-exclusive-2002-chevy-avalanche-with-over-700000-miles/

Everything rusts out in under 10 years in the rust belt, that's why it's called the rust belt.
Toyotas rust out in 10 years even outside of the rust belt.