What are some widely available nippon meme cars that I can blast SUPER EUROBEAT out of without breaking a college...

What are some widely available nippon meme cars that I can blast SUPER EUROBEAT out of without breaking a college student bank?

Toyota Corolla

This. Make it an XR-S.

Nissan 240SX

This is feasible, and go no newer than the 04 if it's not an XRS. 05 and up have new wiring and throttle-by-wire that makes the small handful of decent mods available difficult for anyone who isn't a master mechanic. An 04, on the other hand, can be made into an XRS or a shitty celica with enough money. Since everything that isn't a corolla is rare, that's probably your best bet for mediocre performance on a sub-6k budget.

>that's probably your best bet for mediocre performance on a sub-6k budget.
civic hatchback

MR2

>widely available and cheap
>import car

>widely available and cheap
>semi-famous sports car

No man

You're getting a corolla. Just get an old one and 4age it up senpai.

Get an AE86 and do your due diligence regarding it mang.

Have the previous owner jack it up for you and check the rockers and wheel wells for rust, do a compression test, get under there and make sure you have an LSD, a true AE86 and not some clapped out SR5 with a 4age thrown in there.

Or go the safer route and get a Miata, you'll have a ton of aftermarket parts. 86 have them too, T3, Battle Garage, ect, ect

how do you make these?

Fastest Lap

I just picked up an FC non turbo and it's working great for me. Gets hektik in a snap but is perfect for dailying-- just a little thirsty on fuel.

FR cuck is still triggered, nice

Oh hai

Thanks

>this assmad they got cucked by a civic
kek

Red EG Civic hatch or a Yellow CTR if you're not in Burgerville

No problem, user. It's fun to rile up these FF cucks, try it again :^)

>his license plate LITERALLY says cuc

KEK

Honestly, that a FF econocar with a little bit stiffer springs, bigger breaks, and more aggressive tune can stand up to a FR sports car designed from the ground up for spirited driving is pretty impressive.

U rike?