pastebin.com/Xmjsuv0D

>How to avoid spoilers
pastebin.com/LMEedWHf

Participate in the current /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC

>MTII translation project
dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php?build=5
(This build is downloadable and playable)

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

>Running Giten Megami Tensei in windowed mode with Chiitrans:
pastebin.com/0gguMLyL
pastebin.com/21W8HmWY

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UGRA349r),
youtube.com/watch?v=ebxIwwhV5MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Beadman

Then don't humor him.

This goes for everyone else too.

I'm just more surprised than annoyed, really

Why is smt IV A so god damn short? My first playthrough of IV was probably twice as long

Also someone please tell me theres tunna be a dlc that will let you level up past 99 or dropped

There is DLC that let's you go way past level 99.

SMT4 was about twice as long as it needed to be.

IV is actually just as short. The improved world map and not having to check the associations for challenge quests makes the game progress faster

I just dunno if theres enough replay value for me to go for another run. Im gunna take my time and do all the side quests this time since i ignored them, and in really glad to hear theres level dlc, being capped at 99 really sucked in IV

I want to kill pascal

Is there places to grind incenses? Ive never earned one from a battle

>Is there places to grind incenses?
D L C
L
C

ONLY

$2.49

when does the miiverse community open?

Should open in about an hour.

Yes.

He looks too evil.

Cant wait to have level 999 full party on apocalypse difficulty

excellent

>"A woman's hysteria is frightening" translated as "She's mad hide"
AYYY dank menes

Do you get fewer stat points when you get to crazy high levels?
At 5 points per level shouldn't you be at 999 in every stat by level 999?

Well, this build is at level 774.

>Praise the sun showed up
Fucking Atlus

Do you guys think the sales of IV:A will be as good as IV?

Is the DLC in final day one for English as well or is going to be put out later on

I'm fucking brain dead. What are you supposed to do on the maze garden?

>the add-on content could not be recognized

???

Anyone else thought the battle with Sukuna-Hikona was really... forced? Asahi even asks him what is he talking about when he says unsealing the ark would be terrible. But he just gives some vague speech about evil and attacks you just because. Would it be so hard to explain that there is this evil Krishna dude that plans to destroy the world? That entire battle just felt really unnecessary.

He does mention he's keeping guard of a dangerous foreign deity but you don't give a crap because Muh hunter cred and Muh kibou no hikari

you lied ;_;

After level 99, you get 2 stat points to distribute per level up with no app point bonus.

Also my Alice got Light Pierce which isn't what I wanted for her, but it'd great for other demons.

So how long is SMT4 supposed to be, I'm level 65, just got back from Mikado. I've spent almost 30 hours here already, I need to stop but it's too good

And when's the earliest I can get Riot Gun, Luster Candy and Debilitate?

>Messiah Blast
They couldn't come up with a better name?

Japanese deities are useless in smt

>Amaterasu is constantly sealed or brainwashed.
>That one faggot in IV who just goes YOU HUMANS DESTROYED AKIBAHARA I'M GONNA LASH OUT AT EVERYONE LIKE AN AUTIST EVEN THOUGH THE ASHURA-KAI ARE AT FAULT.
>The JDD are slaved by the ashura-kai
>Masakado traps everyone with a bunch of demons. In vanilla IV he destroys Mikado, the only place on earth healthy and without demons.
>the Goddess of Tokyo is just a plot device
>they couldn't even win WW2

What a bunch of useless fuckers

i beat it around 40 hours

How do I kill second fight Shesa?

I have the stupid sword but I only do 150 damage attacking since Im a mage.

keep attacking him normally with nanashi, and have 2 or 3 demons on heal duty and make sure one of them blocks or repels phys and/or fire attacks

Have Gaston, one healer and debuff the fuck out of Shesa

With all the sidequests?

i didn't do any of them

Look at your shadow

Well shit

>always felt is if SMT4 was a little incomplete because of the Tokyo side of the story never really being explored
>Apocalypse comes out to focus on that, it's fucking perfect
>good story pacing and just enough relief with Asahi, Navarre and Nozomi as a balance to the atmosphere
>deviantart half-demon fuccboi OC and 'lel I act like I cunt but I'm a good guy bet you didn't see that coming xD' join the party and slowly the game turns into another one of my Japanese animes

Why the fuck did they do this?
They had it fucking perfect until muh friendship started taking over everything
I almost want to side with Dagda out of spite

Snes SMT games worth it?
Only ever played 4 but my save got wiped when I was around the Tokyo part where that red group female leader died or some shit(this was over a year ago) and i'm struggling to get back into it and now that Vita is hacked and SNES emulation on it is apparently great i have an urge to try them out

I assume the gameplay mechanics are dated by quite alot and its unforgiving but if i need to i can look up a guide or something. Mostly want a nice JRPG i can dig into during downtime

>not siding with dagda for your first playthrough

what u doin senpai

Not that guy, but how can I feel the true impact of killing all of my friends if I don't extensively befriend them in the first place?

>going for best end in the first round

???

Is there any way for someone outside of the usa to use the dds in apocalypse?

Running luma3ds and it always tells me to accept the user agreement which I cant do again, Ive tried the region emulation to no avail as well so Im fresh out of ideas

tfw when unironically feel like doing the bonds route to not betray my nakamas

am i able to make bobo have my god babby?

Yeah. I almost feel like unironically doing bonds not because I think its a more correct ending, but since I suspect its just going to be a much better ending. I love at the end of games when all the characters like up and each say a different line about their own reasons for being there. In massacre you get none of that. Like the reason endings in nocturne, its less about what you think would be good, and more about how halfassed some of it will be.

I have this problem too. Do you have a nnid linked on the console?

i feel you bro but you and me have to stick with this shit until the end. then on the next playthrough, be a complete fucking asshole.

>Luster Candy
Slepnir, Joan of Arc if you're determined.
>Debilitate
Alice, Rangda
>Riot Gun
Only Vishnu can learn it, who's at Lv 88. Unless you'd like to fight Chemtrail

Wait, you could fuse angel twice?

Who else is sleeping in their car right now?

Frankly, this is the main reason why I tend to go neutral in most games. It's clearly what the game wants you to do. There is always a law hero and chaos hero, but no neutral hero, which is suppose to be you. The events of law and chaos routes don't require your presence, they can happen without you. Neutral routes also have you fight everyone, which means they have more content. Not to mention the usual atlus bias to make them seem like the "true ending".

anyone know if the eye symbol on angel's headband is from something? or is it just some design?

It probably just represents the eye of providence. One eye = one objective universal standard and all that. ITs possible we're meant to read in a little of the one lady with the eye covering in courtrooms. "justice is blind" and all that. Because they see not with their eye, but judge via the absolute. But likely also presented as a criticism that subjecting yourself to an idea of the absolute can make you blind.

That's pretty cool, thanks user

>thought my choices would affect my route
>kept telling asahi to fuck off
>realise only one choice matters to lock me in anarchy
Sorry dog, at least you're a goddess now.

DLC .cia when?

>still referring to massacre as anarchy
>9/20

user, stop being cancerous. "Anarchy" is the early bad ending where you side with lucifer.

Even though neutral is depicted more positively in most games, I think most still are semi similar. In most games neutral is simply too boring. Law and chaos by giving more characters seem to have more of interest going on. Here its kind of the reverse though. They finally made a really interesting neutral ending. And the other ending is a bipolar clusterfuck that's all over the place.

After a bit of digging on /hbg/ I found this and it worked for me

>Error 003-0399, "You have not yet agreed to the Nintendo 3DS Service User Agreement"
Install and open config.cia (pastebin.com/UGRA349r), click on EULA Setting, change agree version to FF FF.

>feel a twinge of pleasure when Dagda calls me "my Godslayer"

I saw everyone using it, so i thought i might as well. Thanks for red pilling me

Anarchy and peace refer to chaos and law. What happened was people misinterpreted one picture that showed the chaos symbol by dagda and the law one by nozomi into those being the entire slants of the real endings. When in actuality what it was trying to show is that the two true endings have polarity as well. Neutral is balance. Dagda is a chaotic character yet his ending is more lawful. And nozomi is a more lawful character yet her ending is more chaotic. But atlus usa confirmed that the symbols refer to law and chaos or rather the polarities they represent in general. The true endings are just called bonds and massacre. But for awhile western fans called them peace and anarchy because of that one picture.

The Quetzalcoatl boss battle in Apocalypse reminded me of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=ebxIwwhV5MA

FEW MORE HOURS BOYS

What difficulty should I play on?

Bobo is dead bro

Why hasn't ign or other high profile sites except for destructoid and gamespot given Apocalypse a review yet ?

Is the game really that good? I am worried its too similar to 4 and I've burned out of that game few months back

>not already playing
My Amazon shipment came a day early

>Merka and Louie in one go with no break for heals in between

LITERALLY HOW

Am I underleveled? I'm 5 levels away from 75 for 8 skill slots

It's been way more fun than SMT4 for me

>start on Apocalypse difficulty
>actually die in the gay peacock demon fight
>Dagda revives you right there which immediately finishes the battle
Thank YHVH
Now I have used my meta demon negotiation skills to quickly snatch myself a Sudama and Caladrius.
Onwards to Caladrius grinding forever as the miss rate is far too retarded to tackle anything else without RNG getting in the way
If anything the normal compendium prices are a big blessing compared to War though, except now normal gear and items have 3x prices instead so good luck ever playing non mage

A pity we were denied best Dagda

Do we have any English footage of YHVH yet? I want to hear the voice acting and I'm really surprised nobody's posted anything.

What should I build on nanashi? Is pure magic good in this game

any build is good, people have said that str has the best damage output during late game, can't confirm though

When are the DLC packs being released?

Gamestop really needs to get with the times. What kind of store opens at 10AM?? Most stores in the country open 24hours or at least open at 7am

>he's going to buy/pirate grinding dlc
Can you be any more of a failure of a Godslayer?

Probably when E-shop updates whenever that is.

No, I just want cosmetic and story DLC.

We've had this discussion on /smtg/ before. Their argument is that not everybody has a lot of time to play video games so they'd rather just steamroll to experience the story.

how much app do you get when connecting dds to internet?

Speaking of cosmetic, is there anywhere to farm for Armor Boost Kits? I want to use some armor but not be severely gimped for it.

Those will only come pretty late
the dates are on atlus site

Yeah, but he told him them not to believe the Allfather's lies. It's not Sukuna Hikona's fault that humans are retarded.

how did demi-fiend turn from a human into a demon

Lucifer cock

Is there a list of demons who are good or benevolent in Apocalypse?

there is only one benevolent demon and her name is pixie

I meant demons in the story who were, good but got unfairly attacked by Nanashi and co.

Any tips on how to beat Marici, Inanna and Maitreya in a row? I'm level 50, am I underleveled? Does Maitreya have any weaknesses?

How do I fuse Kangiten?

gun and fire

>good
That's a spook, son.