>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q2CzqqINh5s#t=1986
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>first thread by 10 seconds
You got lucky

>hearthstone: heroes of warcraft
>virtual card game without the restriction of physical cards to prevent rebalance
>devs never want to balance shit
>only "print" new cards to powercreep old ones
>wild is a meme format
>tournament players so tired of imbalance they're beginning to ban cards

Is this how Hearthstone dies?
Why can't Blizzard into card game balance like Blizzard or Shadowverse?

first 10 for duelyst is a much better game

ded gaem

>People think MTG is over-complicated sometimes

Shadowverse only has decent card game balance because they're a newer card game. That's the trap force of will made people think too when it was new, then it embodied card game power creep so much that decks were basically unplayable every other set.

Faeria is even better if you're looking for an even less casual experience.

repost because new thread

>hearthstone and wow will only die when a game franchise with a better universe and lore comes along.

Better lore AND a good game.
Which is quite hard to get because games made about lore/to get some fanbase shekels are usually fucking terrible buggy rushed piece of shit with zero effort put in beside the lore.

I'd rather say that WoW will die when a new revolutionary game type appears.

WoW won't ever be killed by an MMORPG;
It'll be killed by the next big thing.

who is this semen demon and how is she related to fucking hearthstone

if trump wins, will magic go f2p?

Making basic and classic evergreen is so stupid, not only we have to deal with cards like bullshit hammer and ice block forever, but the game can only powercreep because printing worse cards just mean they won't see any play

Having a rotational format like MTG's standard at least means you can de-powercreep a format so other kinds of archetypes see more play

Wow, found someone on Twitch might be legit mentally ill/tourettes.

vanqswisher

>The fishes are dancing!!!

Who /shadowverse/ here and ready for Darkness Evolved?

I hope there's more big titted waifus on the expansion

If you're gonna play a card game you might as well play something that has a physical version, like Magic or Yugioh, so you can win money every week from tournaments.

it was designed as a physical game every attempt to turn the game digital results in a clunky. tedious mess

Hearthstone might not die but it will shrink to a joke similar to WoW where 90% of the player base are just casuals that come back to check new expansions.

there's a female hearthstone streamer that has mental health issues, she milks it for donations

Why can't magic just make a good video game for once, so I don't have to play this shitty card game.

Don't know about better, but the land placing mechanic certainly seems to add an extra layer of complexity.

People are already doing this

Even streamers barely have the energy to play the game

I'd milk her for donations

Is she cute?

you need money to invest and a community near you for that

It's already like this family, the last adventure barely shifted the meta. We're playing the same shit we've always been playing. Arcane giant just made yogg decks more powerful

>Faeria

Yeah, I've written it kind of badly. What I meant is that Faeria is less casual because games take a bit longer but it provides more depth at the same time.

If Yugioh ever made a game that they actually updated, they'd probably be actually worth getting into.

Seriously what the fuck is the deal, konami? You're a goddamned video game company in charge of the best selling TCG across the entire world (probably second or third in America) and you can't give us the type of unity-tier spaghetti code Hearthstone has?

She is Zeriyah, she went from

>hooker
>to modeling
>to cosplayer
>to streamer
>to being hired by Blizzard as Hearthstone community forum manager
>married a young blizzard guy
>then moved to WoW community forum manager

and now she streams social eating

Lost a game at 1 win due to dc - will I make 12?

Missing is North Sea Kraken

>yugioh online card game

Oh boy it's history time
Did you know Konami fucked over their online playerbase like not even Blizzard could do it?

>Weebstone

What's the easiest emulator to get to work on PC?

But Yu-gi-oh has retarded powercreep and no formats, and even Konami said that if people like balancing and diverse format they should play MTG

>Blizzard devs afraid to print more powerful cards in a rotating format
>Afraid to nerf/buff cards because their statistics black magic told them changing cards results in less card pack sales
>People play the same decks that have been powerful for the past 6 months plus/minus 2-3 cards
>1 mana purify was "too powerful"

lol haha

>tfw no (you)s

>1 mana purify was "too powerful"

That's such a bullshit argument, power word shiled is not an auto-include and if people were trying combo decks and using it to cycle it, let them, at least would've spawned a new archetype instead of the one week meme of silence priest

What's this semen demon facebook profile?
Im already fapping.

And I would recommend Bluestacks or Leaproid.
Both have issues regarding crashes, but people say that Leaproid almost never does.

The main issue is that in any emu you use, if you play against the vampire dude on history mode his playing field makes the game crash.
Hundreds of persons have reported that bug, however for some reason Kripp never crashed there on his stream and he was using bluestacks.

Thing is (for Hearthstone) Blizzard is forcing the power creep just to shake up the meta.

Everyone plays bullshit decks, Blizzard add balanced cards? Everyone keeps playing the bullshit decks, so the game is stale.

The only way they stop that is adding cards that enable even more bullshit, so people drop their now-obsolete bullshit.

Dragon decks aren't popular! So let's add 2 mana 3-3 chargers. Now people play dragons.
...2 months later...
But murloc decks aren't popular!
can't add 2 mana 3-3 chargers because that won't shake the meta. And can't add 2 mana 4-4 chargers, people will call powercreep because straight upgrade. So let's add 1 mana 2-2 charger divine shields murlocs!

and so on until the end of time.
Blizzard doesn't want to accept the risk of any expansion to fall flat, so they'll make everything more and more OP as fuck.

I mean, if they release expansion A and 3 months later expansion B...
If people don't play B cards, it's a failure.
But if people mostly stops playing A to play B... what it means is that if the expansions had been released B first and then A, no one would've switched when A was added.

They can't accept that, and the only way to ensure that is what they're doing now; Every new set is stronger than the one before. Maybe not the entire set, but the strong cards of a set will always be stronger than the strong cards of the previous one.

Too hard to make them exactly as good, and if they accidentally make them less good, no one will buy packs to get them, and some will quit the game over a stale meta.

.com/Jessicajessicajessica1987

And thanks.

>warrior adds me after game
>he's just mad at me for "dragging out the game"
It's like he doesn't know what a warrior does.

Hmm it's a shame Blizzard can't take risks in designing interesting cards that will see play in viable decks because it's literally impossible to change how a card behaves once it's released in a digital game.

remember when people thought tgt would slow the game into a control meta

this game doesnt and never has had control, only wallet warrior

Yugioh has good power creep like what hearthstone desperately needs because it encourages you to use old cards because they work just as often as the webm you just posted of synchro wombo combo.
>What do you mean Blue-Eyes is the best deck in the game right now?
>And Dark Magician is a viable rogue topping events?
>You can steal games with the toons/red-eyes stuff I had from when I was a kid and play Rank 4 spam with my harpie ladies?
The banlist is a good thing, power plays like synchro combos are actually really bad because they work as often as something like youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q2CzqqINh5s#t=1986 except you try to expect it as your win condition every single game.

Dust Deathwing?

I can't believe that the game still doesn't have a chat after so long.

I mean sure people would just trash talk each other, but that's what people do in every other game, why is it different?
If they add an option to disable it it's win-win. (or win-neutral).

Adding people after (not even during!) the game to talk to them, wtf is this a 1980's game?

Blizzard design philosophy is really similar to Konami regarding the powercreep to make sets sell and that is just a time bomb, just look at Yugioh, the game is complete garbage with games ending on 1-3 turns and decks which ideal scenario is make set ups where your opponent can't even play 1 card because otherwise you just can't win against other absurd decks.

Which is retarded because Wizards is sucessful with the policy of fresh decks every 3 months without powercreeping the old ones.
And people still buy shit in mass because new sells anyway.
For example I got G/W tokens from last season, the deck with the new expansion got a lot of new toys, but is still even on the playing field with new decks being released and other old decks still play even against it.

Not having a chat is so bullshit. The game already has a chat in it, just make it so opponents can't speak to each other. And if they say bullshit, just silence them and report them

Do you absolutely need a different legendary now? One that's better than Deathwing?

If not someday Deathwing could potentially be balanced a bit and then you get a free 3200 dust from it. Or a deck using deathwing is the new meta you want to build and you have to recraft it when you had a gold one.

>and report them

that's exactly why there isn't a real chat.
do you have any idea how coddled and soft the vast majority of gamers are? I can't imagine the sheer number of reports that would flood in day after day.

That's only right if you look at the absolute best decks and you're comparing them to decks from back during 2012 or so that haven't had support in forever. As said, Toons, the shit Pegasus used in the first season, got some recent support and now it's a rogue deck that can occasionally steal games and probably top a locals every now and then if you're dedicated to playing it.

I want this so bad, ive been friend requested a couple of times but never accepted in time for them to tell me off for missplaying :

>you will never be a big titted qt

feels bad

>have nothing to stop hunter from killing me
>swing into what I already knew was an explosive trap
>they say oops like I was too retarded to guess that
Being treated like an idiot infuriates me.
These emotes are worse than real chat.

>getting mad about emotes

why are western asians so flabby and disgusting?
is it the diet? lifestyle?

this shit ain't even THICC, its just cellulite ridden fatness

>These emotes are worse than real chat

This, emotes just incentiveze with childish behavior, with chat at least you could actually reply to them or just outright report them

But no, emotes are a a-okay, so we have to deal with "Heh, greetings" forever

nothing is better than emoting wow befoer ending a game with somone that thought they were smarter than you tho

>there's anything flabby or disgusting in that picture

welcome to gay

whoever emotes last emotes the best

>freezing trap is a real card
>someone designed this
>its free now
what the fuck

I emote WOW on Morgl for literally every single yogg spell and I'm sure it annoys the fuck out of my opponent when I beat them anyway

jaina is the top tier wow lad

>that
>flabby and disgusting

you fucking wot

>Bow down before the god of death...
Sound of Ben Brode cackling in the distance

Anduin has a pretty great sarcastic Wow... though.

Not sure if I want to decrease the cost and have it target self to make it a net-negative on Health gain.
Feels too similar to Explosive Trap in it's current incarnation.

Also I'm fuckin retarded and can't attach images.

>Play well; get shit rng lose.
>Play well; get good rng. win.
>Play like shit; get good rng, win.
>Play like shit; get shit rng. lose.
I'm sensing a pattern here

>relying on RNG instead of just filling your deck with 1-3 drops so you can always win by turn 5-6 no matter what you draw
That's your own fault, my man.

>counterpicked every game even while switching decks
does blizzard have just force you to lose to maintain a ratio or something

why not just a 0/5 abomination

>consecration + healing for 1 less mana
kys my man

piss off guldan

>Slyvannas
>Mind control AND a 5/5 for 4 less mana.
Kys my man.

yeah but mind control is a priest card so its supposed to be awful like all the rest of them

Wanted to have a mechanic that manipulated Health/Armor. Armor breaking is something we've yet to see.

>activated on opponent's turn
Not the same thing, they can control it and play minions on the same turn.

>mind control is random

explosive trap + flash heal

>power word shield is not an auto-include

What? Pretty much every single Priest deck has always been included except for decks who purposely cut it for experimental reasons.

Power Word: Shield is to Priest as Frostbolt is to Mage, or Fiery War Axe is to Warrior.

>Gul'dan hasn't been cancer in awhile

It's certainly unexpected to find anti-control cuckduin's.

it's just too bad fwa/frostbolt are better cards

I have pretty much exactly 1600 dust and all I need to make Malygos Druid is Maly himself. What do you think, /hgg/? Is this another meme deck or is it worth it? I have basically every other playable lego besides Cairne, Ysera, and Cenarius.

Even outside Maly Druid, Maly Rogue is fun too. So if druid ends up disappointing, it's not a waste.

Fair point. I also play a lot of Mage (less now that they've made the class 100% RNG based -- sorry, I mean the whole game 100% RNG based).

I've always wanted to launch 8 shot magic missles at people. Can't really go wrong.

live the dream by playing barnes into maly turn 8 with some kind of protection, topdeck maly turn 9 and summon it, double faceless manipulator turn 10, and then coin into 23 damage magic missile

eat your heart out, c'thun

>armor gain is the same as healing
>counterable secrets are the same as uncounterable continous effects
>two low cost cards combined into another low cost card shouldn't cost a little bit more espically when both of those cards are class cards already

truly this is what memes are made of

You could probably realistically pull off the maly into double manipulator part without trying too hard.

>Malygos
>the Aspect of MAGIC
>there never has been a single mage deck that uses him

Great flavor fail

I figure that's mostly because he's competing for a big drop spot with tony, and tony's 2 mana less while capitalizing on all your spells, rather than just your damage dealing ones

>Mages embody magic
They're just fags for spells.
Pretty much everything in warcraft is magic.
Even the science is fucking magic.

yeah it's strange as hell how shaman has both spell power and full malygos decks but mage doesn't

mage has felt like a dedicated cancer class for a long time though, i doubt blizz can even conceive of giving them a normal, ok, fun deck

why have fun when you can have random summons based on mana cost from medivh and summoner stone???

Mage is the dickest class in the game.
I remember running around in battle grounds doing nothing but spamming blink and frost nova.

summoning stone on a stick is a neutral legendary minion so what are you talking about?

I can't wait for the Starcraft expansion....
You know they are going to do it.

>Kripp plays Shadowverse
>most popular non-Hearthstone game by a large margin, despite being sponsored
>says he actually enjoys it
>says he plans to play it more often
>plays it off stream, including clearing the best story boss and starting ranked
>will not play it on stream unless he's getting sponsor money for it

>so what are you talking about?
I'm just citing poor blizzard deck design. It's kind of obvious Summoning Stone/stick+portals was meant to be a deck pushed by Karazhan.

>mage has felt like a dedicated cancer class for a long time though

Actually has ever been a format where Mage, Warlock and Hunter skipped being cancer and in general the "ewwww this shit again" decks?