What do Veeky Forums think about new Alfa Romeo Giulia?

What do Veeky Forums think about new Alfa Romeo Giulia?
>510hp twin turbo Maserati engine
> About 1500kg (less than BMW, Mercedes..)
>Alfa feeling
>7:39 at the 'ring (with manual transmission)
>0-60 3.9sec
>costs less than competitors

For noobs: youtu.be/tS4C04bG-Bo

I'm in love w/ this car

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2016/02/10/alfa-romeo-giulia-needs-help-fedeli/
youtube.com/watch?v=cOY4oL2xD6k
youtube.com/watch?v=EI5fqXaXE58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great car, shame it looks like a mazda or hyundai. With the alfa styling from ~10 years ago it would have looked sexy af

Everytime I see a Giulia, all I think is BMW E90 / F30 with a different face. This is wrong for Alfa. The 156 and the 159 were completely different animals than their counterparts back in the day

I will buy one in 10 years when they depreciate like a brick.

>no ecoboost

You gonna get raped by the insurance rate.
I heard that you brits pay astronomic insurances

this beast is never going to depreciate in value like those 1.9 and 2.2 litre shitboxes. you can get a e46 320i for less than 5k but as soon as you go up the model palette you pay more as 3 times that money. just as an example. of course it could be an exception, with the upcoming electro-vehicles and the inevitable regulations that will follow.

Depends on how old you are, where you live, and how shit of a driver you are.

On my old 2005 Rover 25 (1.4, 84hp), second year of insurance, living in a low crime area -- £450 per year -- £40 a month, $50US

On my 99 Gen6 Celica (1.8, 115hp), 2nd year still, £60 ($78) a month.

there have been so many people that have tried to dethrone the bmw 3/4 series and have failed in one way or another....from infiniti completely obliterating the e46 330ci but not having a follow up when the very well acclaimed m3 came out to audi just putting makeup on a passat to cadillac, lexus and infiniti having horrid infotainment systems

but i have a feeling that the giulia will have the recipe to become king of the segment especially with what it already has going for it

for one, who wouldn't (besides people who prefer bulls to horses) want a sedan with a ferrari engine (albeit minus 2 cylinders and most likely a more cost saving manufacturing process)

>The 156 and the 159 were completely different animals than their counterparts back in the day
exactly, they were fwd

>Great car, shame it looks like a mazda or hyundai.
What? It looks nothing like those cars.

They should have stick to the 159 face style

100k mile cars are cheap, user

the car that set up the 7:39 Ring time was a atripped test mule running on hand cut racing slicks (road illegal)
but, according to reviews, it's nice to drive

This is all really academic. Alfas have always been ticking time bombs reliability wise. If the Giulia is actually reliable then I agree that it will be the king of the segment, but let's be honest, it will probably only be the king of breaking down at unfortunate times.

Fix It Again Tony

>[Citation Needed]

Modern Alfa is as reliable as any other euro car. Stop memeing.

ITS A 505HP FERRARI ENGINE YOU IDIOT
REEEEEEEEE

>Alfa Giulia

Nah, I prefer a real-man car

like a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale

>inb4 you fuckwit it's a different segment car

here is your [citation]
autoblog.com/2016/02/10/alfa-romeo-giulia-needs-help-fedeli/

>cuckserati
makes you look like a fucking pedo

Alfa's reliability has greatly been improved since the Brera, apparently.

>open thread
>alberto barbosa is already on the butthurt yuropoor shitposting rampage

naturally

just, how.

>makes you look like a fucking pedo
wat

FUCKING KEKD

The Granturismo is fucking beautiful but it's $50k and performs worse because of the fact that it's almost 10 fucking years old. And just look at that godawful interior

*$50k more than the Guilia

t. Tyrone DeShaun

>Alfa feeling
Cheap plastic, nice

is your punto still working?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOY4oL2xD6k

OP the engine is built by Ferrari but has been ingeneree in cooperation both by Alfa Romeo and Ferrari.

It is in fact the California's V8 minus 2 cylinders, plus multiair and other systems.

youtube.com/watch?v=EI5fqXaXE58

>the americuck is mad
Ayyyyyy

since when did estonia become part of america?