From the beginning OP

Are you Mexicunt?

>my s10
That's not your car though

everything is a waste of money, we're all gonna die anyway

so buy whatever you like and enjoy it

It is. My gf had a poster made of it for me thats what the pic is

Im white as fuck. Its well maintained

The S stands for shit and the 10 is the rating on the shit scale.

Why do you say that? I have a winter s10 with 250k on it. Still runs like a top

Get a Toyota.

Lol that cant be serious. Ive always to knock off the letters on the back so it says yo

This.

Those wheels look stupid though senpai.

Depends did u upgrade the engine 350,cammed and bore it out

life summed up in one post

Fair

Like a dbag i did everything but the 350 swap. Its the next thing

If you can't justify the money you spent on it even by the amount of fun you have with it, probably yeah.

KEK so its just rice at this point.

The boy did everything but the most important customization.

All bark and no bite. One guy this morning on a lowered S10 with a flat black paint job thought he could actually keep up with me on the twistys.

Not a chance, my jetta sport ate him alive and its an econo box for Christ sake.

Yea it has true dual exhaust and cold air intake. But im also not out here trying to race anyone. I know better. I think beastie boys said it best. "Slow and low"

What would be the easiest swap if im looking for around 300hp and reliability?

Sorry bro I only deal with Ford stuff.

got a 2001 Ranger, 1998 explorer 5.0 and 2015 jetta sport.

Id say 5.0 swap with moderately built 5.0 with torque monster/ OBX clone headers if you had a ranger.

All i can say is 5.7 for you.

I think you should improve the original soundsystem if it hasn't been done before and jack it a little bit for more ground clearance.

Some aero parts could be a great addition too because the original design is not very aggressive.

Hows the exhaust and noise? I have a 03 I picked up at auction but its a w/t base model with 4.3. Starting to get itch for more power without swap or spending to much since I paid very little for it and dont want to put more than 1k into it

>>all that shit
>>still has the dumbo ear mirrors

Top keks

>Was fully customising my s10 a giant waste of money
Yes the fact that you bought a s10 was your first mistake

my cousin has a 5.3l vortec (LS 5.3) swapped s10 and it looks stock

ops a faggot, for the price of the rice you could have been fast

The sound is great. But very misleading

I paid 6k. It had 50k miles on it one owner. The sound system alone was worth 2. Its rhino lined underneath and zero rust anywhere.

Plus in highschool these woman dont notice a v8 they notice everything else. Ive done well with it.

>2k stereo
Yeah, no.

My old roommate who was 6'6" had one he then got a 2012 Colorado what a cuck

He paid 6k for a s10, then he spent more money to rice it out

M8 what the fuck are you doing

im not gonna lie op, take it as constructive criticism or whatever, but your truck is horrendous looking.

loose the gay rims, get stock lightly smoked lights instead of that blue shit, toss the underglow.

Americans... so proud to be hanging out in a car as large as his ass or as he's pretending to be...
Big Muscle uh... at least i could understand you put your wages in a camaro or a mustang.

But, please, what do you do with this heavy hammerhead gangsta mobile ?

You're very car waste 25 fucking squares meter just to park you and your enormeous dog to act like you're some gangsta or cool bad guy .

Fuck OP. It cannot run, it cannot be driven hard, it has this huge boot to hide like a balloon piscine in it or idk.

And you just put another thousands ground in it to make it blue like a gay ocean with those nice blue lights Waaaaoooowww. It matches so good now you have it.

And those rims what
the
fuck ! Did u just found a 3d printer to realise those NEEDFORSPEEDSRUNWILDNEGGER WHEELS.

Sorry Op, i can't handle this , but your car looks like a huge suppo.

The saddest is that you though it looked great and badass for sure... but it looks totally gay.

Stop act like the type of car you have defines you.

those wheels are painful for me. To each their own i guess