I'm about to buy a 2016 Mustang EcoBoost premium, what's some fun shit I can do to this car?

I'm about to buy a 2016 Mustang EcoBoost premium, what's some fun shit I can do to this car?

>inb4 gt or gtfo, I'm 18 and entering college, this is the best I can do without being raped by insurance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqXj8wbg7IU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drive it

Leave it stock so you dont shit up the resale value and upgrade when possible.

buy the recaros

The two things I wanted to do was get a new set of wheels and the RTR grille with LED's. Would that fuck resale?

not if you kept the wheels and threw them back on when you sell it.

>not getting the convertible
You'd get more pussy that way.

So the rtr grille would be fine?

The vert is nearly $8k more

sure why not. a grill really does not change the value

>I'm 18
Buy a used SN95 instead. No need to waste all your money on a new car. I mean you can even get a S197 for sub $10K. Your are going to wreck it anyway.

>18
>college
>buying a new car

Sure is nice to be rich

Spoiled brat fuck off

t. poorfag

I've had a 2004 mustang for 3 years now, I want a new car for reliability, warranty, and the fact it's a fucking 2016

I don't race and shit anyway

Go to hell. Just because my parents actually like me doesn't mean you get to be this assmad and jealous. You people are pathetic . You're poor because you're stupid and lazy and your parents hate you, it's your fault.

Just ignore them, poor people are very bitter

I swear you stupid motherfuckers think cars just disintegrate after 10 years don't you

I have $15k saved and I can get $5k for my current car, after the down payment it'll be like $150 or something a month or less with 0% interest and I can pay the insurance too

It's called learn how to fucking manage your money

this is not OP

only if gm made them

Yeah buddy... that's not a good way to manage your money

I've put nearly $4k into repairs on my car I don't need to justify my purchases either fuck off or contribute

You're right, you worked so hard for your parents to be able to buy everything for you, really speaks to your character :^)

why do you want to fuck with such trivial cosmetic bullshit like wheels and grill? just maintain that car and that's it

kek

Using Ford Performance aftermarket stuff will keep the depreciation at a minimum though. It certainly won't appreciate.

Wheels are OK(keep the stockers though), but fuck ricing it with LED's. I'd personally consider basic Ford bolton's and a good E85 tune(flexfuel of course).

My college is paid for, and I'm also enlisting in the military in a few years. I'll be fine.

>using the insurance meme to mask the fact that you can't afford the GT

Don't be a bitch, the ecoboost is fine

t. '15 GT owner

Look I was you once, hell I even have a buddy who bought a brand new speed3 when he was like 19.

Unless your parents are paying for all of college, it's not worth the money.
You can buy a new car in 4 years with very little college debt.
Or have a 4 year old car and massive college debt

>I can get 5k for my current car
Here's what you do dumbass.
Sell your mustang, buy a civic or corolla. Learn to actually drive before chasing shiny things and flushing your money down the toilet

>saying this
After saying this If you knew how to manage money you wouldn't blow $4k trying to repair a piece of shit.

this board is so fucked up. /tv/ and /r9k/ tier fucked up.

Burn in hell. You're an idiot

Assmad gm fangirl spotted

>enlisting in the military
>wants a new car though
Hahaha what?

>op makes thread asking for advice
>he just goes nuh uh man because we don't agree he should get the shiny mustang
Fuck off m8. Fucking spoiled kids

t. bus rider

The Ecoboost is actually the better daily, with it's great mpg, and it can be entertaining in the weekend with the IRS in this gen. You'll always desire that V-ate, but the I4T is fine.

Dream Mustang garage: a 2016 Ecoboost for daily use, and a built V8 Foxbody for weekend/strip use.

OH boy, 18 year old entitled piece of shit decides to yell at people and judge them, because anyone who can't buy a new car while entering college must be an idiot.

>projecting
Stay BTFO

No, cause I don't want those shit boxes on wheels.

I get that, but my college will be paid for.

My grandparents didn't want me selling my car for as long as possible, but it's become too much, especially with commuting now I need something reliable.

I'm buying the car, almost everyone here including yourself are just jealous faggots who feel the need to shit on me just to feel better about yourselves. I asked what I could do with the car, not if I should buy it or not.

I figured I'd use the ecoboost as my daily for the next few years, and when I can afford it, trade in for a GT when I'm older and done with college.

>goes to college
>plans to enlist

Holy shit you're either lying or one of the biggest retards on this board. I should have known when you'd decided on a mustang, but that's the icing on the cake

>dumping 20k into a new car
>not just using your trade in and paying the 15k while building credit @ 0%
also isn't the 0% apr offer from ford only for 60-72 mo agreements?
>$4k into repairs on my car
>use the ecoboost as my daily for the next few years, and when I can afford it, trade in for a GT when I'm older and done with college.

>learn how to fucking manage your money

>mad because an 18yo got further in life than you ever will

>shitboxes on wheels
You're a spoiled pick
If you can't have fun and go fast in in a stock civic or corolla you can't in any other car

ITT: Poorfags get triggered

Next time don't come on Veeky Forums for advice.

You will be thinking "I wish I got the V8" by the end of this year. It always happens to people who get non-V8 muscle cars.

>muh Ecoboost
>V8 cuck detected

No memes, I'm being honest.

How fucking stupid can a man be to be 4k deep into a fucking 10 year old car

I'm about $4k deep into a 23 year old car
#NoRegrats

If op has time to worry about the car he drives in college then he's going to a shot college with a shit major
Or maybe he's just a skipping class dude weed lmao scumbag

>If you can't have fun and go fast in in a stock civic or corolla you can't in any other car

>I figured I'd use the ecoboost as my daily for the next few years, and when I can afford it, trade in for a GT when I'm older and done with college.
You'd get a heavy depreciation hit, but if you think you can handle that, go ahead. I'd personally go with a late fifth gen V6 instead, you'd lose less money.

I mean that's not really what I was implying so I don't really care

oh, my bad.

Does it make it better if I say my car is probably only worth $2k?

Op is a moron
>buy new car
>can barely drive it because no time and he lives in small college town
>then immediately goes to military
>comes back to his now ancient ecoboost stang
He's going to hate himself

It's pretty true

assmad V8 cuckold spotted

I'm doing it during or after community college, not after four years, so I wouldn't be eligible to be an officer. Working as personnel in the Air Force for a free education.

It's for 60months or less

I'm not spoiled because I don't like civics or corollas.

I'm majoring in accounting and starting at community college. It's $5k a year and transfers out to any public university. Sorry I'm not spending $25k a year at some public uni my first two years or $50k at some private school that really won't make any difference in the job market.

I have class five days a week, anywhere from 1 hour a day to all day and free on weekends. I live on Long Island so it ain't some small college town, and I'm not shipping to bumfuck iraq as infantry.

isn't the Ford GT a V10?

stop justifying your shitboxes, who in their right mind can have fun in a stock civic or corolla
the shit i'll read on this board

Sounds like you can't drive.

The new one is actually a twin turbo ecoboost V6 that makes 630HP and I think 800lb torque

>didn't get any scholarships
>joining military but not using GI bill
>thinking that where you get your degree doesn't matter
Kek. This just gets better and better.

sounds like you're just poor af

>the only time you think about college or have to pay attention is during class
>not spoiled
>long Island
>long Island
Now everything makes sense
OP is just another spoiled noveuriche asswipe

>he thinks the civic is my only car
They're great cars to learn on.

You're just an idiot who chases after shiny FAST cars instead of realizing he can't drive. I use to be like you when I was younger

>poorfags getting triggered over a mustang
kek

m8 i literally drive a shitbox slower than a corolla, i just couldn't stand your poorfag justifications

What the fuck do you think I'm joining the military for? The GI bill can be used to pay off loans or future tuition. I have a college fund with $20k in it so I'm good for community college and $10k into uni and the rest will be paid for by uncle sam.

I also plan on going MBA or law school, so yeah I don't think public school really matters as long as I do well.

And even though I'm paying for the car myself, I'm soiled. My grandparents have a few mil tucked away and are ensuring I don't slave into debt and have college covered. I still wanna work for my car and enlist in the military so they aren't paying for everything but, I'm spoiled.

Sorry my grandparents worked their entire lives and are deciding they want their money to go to me and the family.

Sounds like you all are just mad you still drive the same 96 civic you got in high school.

Now that you've all shown me how angry you are about being poor, can we get back to the discussion.

Ecoboost mustangs, talk about them. It's a new engine for Ford and I've heard the aftermarket is growing rapidly.

Actually, there's no official numbers from Ford yet. All they're saying is 'over 600hp'.

>my grandparents have a few mil tucked away to ensure no debt
>BUT I'M NOT SPOILED GUYS
>haha you assad poorfag in an old car I'm better than you look at this money I got
>BUT I'M NOT SPOILED GUYS

Some people go to college on merit, others have mommy and daddy buy their little prince into college

Kill yourself OP

>shit boxes on wheels

>drives a mustang slower than my 4th gen LS1

kek

How about you kill yourself for being so fucking jealous of someone on Veeky Forums you have to tell them to kill themselves because their family worked hard and saved their money to ensure their future generation can get through college and have a decent life.

I'm gonna be the first to go to college in my family, it's a fucking honor my grandparents loved and cared about me enough to put so much away to make sure I can get an education.

Mind you, they grew up poor, never went to college, and landed low paying jobs. My grandpa got a utility job making a little over $2 an hour after the army and my grandma worked for the state government not getting paid much either. They stayed with their jobs, invested smart, saved smart, got raises, and retired well off.

My grandparents are not buying my car for me, I am buying it. I am paying the insurance.

My grandparents want to pay for my education, but I am set on enlisting in the Air Force so they don't have to, because I'd rather use the GI Bill and serve my country in some form than just take the money.

I will get experience working in the Air Force, I will make friends, I may even travel to cool places. All while continuing the family tradition of military.

How about instead of trying to shit on me for being a little well off in life, you fix your situation and stop being such a little jealous shit?

I never said my 2004 Mustang was anything special, but I refuse to drive a Civic or Corolla, or any Asian made car. They don't look good and frankly I don't like them.

>blowing entire savings on a car
>managing money
Please tell me you will be commuting at least...

I've got a college fund and some mutual funds with money in it so I'm not gonna have no money set aside for me. While $15k is a big chunk of change (I may even use $20k plus what I can get for my car and some other cash I have and pay it in full), but I'm young enough that I can work for the next few years through college and in the Air Force, put away money, and have what I have now plus.

At this age I look at it this way. I won't need to worry about paying for college, so I should get a decent car I will enjoy. It gets good gas mileage, will have a warranty, and I am young enough that I have the time to make my money back and continue building my wealth.

Fuck off. You're a joke. You have no idea what life is

Ladies and gentlemen, this fag btfo

Uh

You realize our problem with you isn't the insane amount of money that basically makes your life risk free, but your complete lack of empathy ? You're in an ivory tower shouting down at us instead of acting like a sane normal person. You need to be taught some humility

You all literally started calling me a spoiled faggot and telling me to kill myself for buying a 2016 Mustang.

Exactly how am I the one lacking empathy?

i love how every single time you post you just dig a bigger hole for yourself

>your complete lack of empathy
so he's a perfect Veeky Forums user

You're the guy who said that someone is inferior because they don't have money

yeh it's kinda fun watching everyone get butthurt over a mustang

I just looked up CPO cars, they're all under $24k and come with a great warranty and they're just 2015's, gonna do that shit instead

because you're just an asshole?
i love making fun of people like you because you fucking deserve it
and every time you post you make yourself look even worse and more deserving of being called a dipshit spoiled brat awful child

is it really hard for you to not just be a dick every time you post for no reason

I guess they don't like you enough to buy you a real mustang

>poorfag making fun of anyone
If we wanted to hear a joke we would ask for your yearly salary.

Nah everyone else here was an asshole so fuck it

You're all poorfags and I'm set for life, enjoy your shitty civics and toyotas.

I tried to have a good discussion about the car I'm getting but you're all obviously fucking jealous

wow thats pathetic

Stay mad poorfag

I love how you're basically a Disney villain in terms of being awful for no reason and hating the poor.

wtf do you have against civics nigga theyre great cars better than any shitty 4 cylinder mustang gl with that shit catchin on fire

>was genuinely trying to help op
>turns out it was a b8 thread
Great. Fuck off kid.

lol
the winge of an 18 year old boy

>ecoboost mustang

"petrol" poor or hairdresser?

It wasn't some b8 thread, I literally wanted advice but everyone posting had to insult me and shit.

I don't give a shit bitch. If this is how you react you really shouldn't get a mustang. You're not mature enough

Realize that you're too fucking young to drive this car. You're not mature enough and you don't have the driving skill. The guy who suggest civic was right. Get a car like that and practice cornering and rowing through gears. If you can do well on the local level in a Civic then you'll be read for mods or any other car.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqXj8wbg7IU

Nah I'll get the Mustang and fucking enjoy it faggot.

I'm sure your family would be proud to see you talking this way