>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 49 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>PSN community
owg - Overwatch General

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kleinvoimond.tumblr.com/post/150543232400/let-me-preface-this-by-first-saying-this-will-not
helter65.wixsite.com/overwatchgethersss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Memes

Amaris!

d.va

Angela Ziegler!

Sometimes I really hate this game. Sometimes I just get put with the shittiest players that might as well be toddlers.

Literally just played a match as Reinhardt. Having gold in everything besides healing. When we have a Roadhog, McCree, and Genji.

Yes, I'm venting

okay guys
what the fuck

a joke that got taken too far

>its another "team cannot comprehend what the magical blue square does" episode

>Ana
>defending point b on anubis
>whole enemy team is advancing in the right room
>our Reinhardt still has his shield up at the front
>doesn't notice
>I start spamming "group up!"
>doesn't notice
>enemy team coming
>nano him
>he runs down the middle walkway out to their spawn
>everyone on point dies including me
IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH BAD TUNNEL VISION IN MY LIFE

I'm waiting until HIV poz lucio makes the news

Who /ps4/ here?

>Ana
>defending

your mother's an anal slut addicted to white cock, kid

Anyone else here can't fucking stand quickplay ?
I have fucking 65+% winrate in competitive and am top500 but I swear to fucking god I have to try hard so much in quickplay and I cannot fucking play supports cause every team I get is a bunch of the worst retards, this is me ooga team booga at its finest.

Me bitch

Some people just have 0 situational awareness.

I think it's probably because some people are listening to something else while playing. Sometimes I'll listen to podcasts or CWC videos.

I still keep them low enough so I can hear what's going on around me though.

>King of the Hill
>win first round with a little elbow grease nothing intensive just some effort
>Mercy changes to Bastion/Torbjorn/Hanzo
>DEFEAT

Who would you date?

>Mercy in Koth

you were destined to lose

>nathan grayson

I know what you mean, qp is just a nightmarish land of meme comps and "lol dude is just a game/quickplay XDDDD", so I stick with comp most of the time, while I might land with a team of retards at least they are trying to do their best and the one hero limit is just god sent blessing, Also if win I can at least get some sort of reward.

bastion

Is top 500 active yet? What rank do you have to be to get it?

Just so the poster from the old thread sees this

kleinvoimond.tumblr.com/post/150543232400/let-me-preface-this-by-first-saying-this-will-not

HANAMURA IS NOT THAT HARD TO PUSH

We won the first round fucking easy because our Reinhardt was kept alive and everyone else knew their role. Then for some unfathomable reason, our Mercy decided to be an asshole. More so than they were being in Match chat about our team "getting their heads out their asses".

Are you implying he never got some? Is that why he's so bitter and angry at 76?

Pharah or young Ana

I logged in yesterday just like I do everyday, I will make 3000SR today.

START: 2601SR (Full 6 man team of super friends with mics and a plan)
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Win
>Enemy team is full 6 man stack at combined 3101SR
>LOSE
My team has to disconnect, 2 of the guys will stay online with me, 3 person team now, We've been playing now for about 3 hours together.
>LOSE
>2874
>LOSE
>LOSE
>LOSE
>LOSE
Now the other guys disconnect, its just me, Solo Q time
>LOSE
>LOSE
>LOSE
>LOSE
>LOSE

Reinhardt

>kept playing after losing 3 games in a row
Why?

Tank is guarding of choke. Point is contest!
Do you see enemy? (Y/N)
>N
Check on point.
>Y
Is it many enemies seen?
>Just one enemy.
Check on point.
>It is many enemy.
Remain guarding of choke.

whoah

even at a day off i go for like maybe 5 or 7 ranked matches for the whole day

Are you a masochist or are you just that stubborn? I admire that you set a goal and stuck with it, but at some point you're just smashing your face into the wall for nothing.

Next time, know when it's time to modify your plan.

How was your summer, /owg/?

>hambeast mei
this is the worst meme

too hot to go outside so i stayed in and played video games all summer

Cutest and best pairing

I play by the 2 games rule myself

Get on, win or lose the two games, go do something else for 30min-2hours, get back on

repeat

been a steady climb so far.

also never play on friday nights and weekends. especially saturday mornings.

>also never play on friday nights and weekends. especially saturday mornings.

wut

Weather wasn't that scorching and miserable so good. I also got the one thing I really wanted from the summer event. Only took 55 levels. Luckily I was sort of near 100.

I'm scared my luck will run out.

Me too, haha.

ive consistently lost more matches due to

shitty genji players
torb on attack/koth
ME HANJO
garbage mei "she op" players
and disconnects

on fridays and weekends than any other day of the week. ive started logging just to see if there was any merit to it and there was.

what luck, you're a plat shitter who's barely played any games. forced 50 comes for everyone

>torb on koth
why is this shit so common

>also never play on friday nights and weekends. especially saturday mornings.
Early morning is bad in general. Koreans of wildly inconsistent skill levels thanks to mass shared PC bang accounts, and no ability to communicate.

Not sure why weekends are so bad, but they are.

players think that you can trick the enemy team into dying to the turrent easily if they try to push past the hill top

>ME HANJO
last two comp. matches
attack, I pick Rein; AND then there's Hanzoooooo!

He knows what's up, those are the hours when the average age of the general online crowd is the lowest.

I actually play a lot in early morning, its late night/at around 3-4 CST(right around when school lets out. . .) that i find games start turning into shit-fests.

Mei and D.Va look kind of weird there. That Tracer is cute, though.

Once their skill level plateaus it should. Unless the matchmaker isn't working.

But no one wants to reach an equilibrium. You should just keep going up forever and winning 70% of the time. Must be a broken game.

ive won my fair share of torb koth games

it works wonders against disorganized teams, but fails miserably if at least one of them gets triggered so much that they switch to counter me and dedicate their whole time getting to my turrets.

it also doesnt help when my team refuses to fight near the turret's line of sight and somehow blame it for not being useful

finally, i just first tell my team to rush the point and let me build a distraction turret outside the point to gauge the enemy's awareness if theyre competent enough i just switch out when i die , but if they keep getting distracted by me and my turret instead of the objective then i just forge on

Wagecuck here, my only hours for gaming are from about 8-12 PM EST. Fucking blows because this is when all the scrubshit CoDkiddies are on and they ruin the game.

>Reaper is best girl

OKay

It's a party
helter65.wixsite.com/overwatchgethersss

The problem lies when the other torb players dont switch, either because they think they can still work it, or they're stubborn/tolls.

Does Blizzard have sales from time to time? I've been thinking about getting a second account/game copy, but would like to not pay the full prize.

What is it in a man's psyche that attracts him to a woman's ass? There's no evolutionary or biological reason to be attracted to an ass. What is it, guys?

>win as a 6stack
>lose as not a 6stack
>play without 6 stack anyway

Your own fucking fault

>Sitting quietly in your room browsing Veeky Forums
>all of a sudden your two roommates Genji and D.Va break down your door
>They yell at you to stop being such a stupid weeb and marathon every episode and movie of Evangelion with them

What would you do in this situation?

widowmaker is not that cute

I assume it'd be efficient to attract mates from all angles, and the booty is the most prominent feature seen from the rear.

Did you pay omage to your goddess today?

go back to doing what i was doing since I've already seen it all

>team that is so bad that you get gold damage as Mercy

Really activates your healstream.

there is,
not the ass directly but the THICCness of it.

because big tits + small waist + PHAT ASS = ready to be fertilized (provided that the subject is a relatively fit cavewoman)

this is why in our wonderful brothas and sistas of the african persuasion still exhibit base characteristics for extreme muscular builds for men and extreme THICCness for their women

>There's no evolutionary or biological reason to be attracted to an ass

but the ass is where the peepee goes so we can reproduce. that sound pretty evolutionary to me

>There's no evolutionary or biological reason to be attracted to an ass.
More fat means more food means better survival. Assuming the ass is well formed as well, in which case it won't be seen as unhealthy.

I need more classy Widow

this is my fetish but i don't like symmetra

Obviously.

>it's another "go winston on KOH and another teammate picks Rein" episode

DEATHBALL DOESN'T WORK ON KOH REEEEEEEEE

Then why aren't we attracted to obesity? Biologically speaking an obese person could survive longer without food and in harsher winter conditions.

Lies and slander. qtberry

>Then why aren't we attracted to obesity?
>Assuming the ass is well formed as well, in which case it won't be seen as unhealthy.

Playing Torb on KOTH is really risky because you HAVE to rely on your team being competent enough to push to the point.

Otherwise, you'll have to switch to someone else and do it yourself.

to everyone his own, I guess

Reinhardt works fine if you have a Reaper and Mei.

Winston is just a tickle-tank

What rank did you guys place at, and how many games did you win/lose? Is it actually affected by personal performance?

I'm about to place and nervous that I'll get a lot worse than all my friends.

>stop being stupid weeb and watch anime
Wait is the issue being stupid and not the weeb? And I don't want to watch 100 year old anime they must have way better shit by now

you seem to be insisting that whatever the first knuckledragging cavedwellers in the past looked at as "attractive" is supposed to carry on until today

the collective human perception on what are considered good/bad things change over time user

Many men are attracted to obesity.

Regardless, obesity isn't healthy, so your mind doesn't usually dupe you into getting a boner for every fat chick you see.

if only she was farting, it would be much better.

It was essentially impossible to be obese during the tens of thousands of years anatomically modern humans spent hunting and gathering.

Malformation is perceived as genetic damage, even if that isn't the origin.

Now that's a shrine I can worship
Who knows personal medals have some effect but its mostly based on your last season for SR gain and lost. I haven't seen a single write up that agrees or even knows how exactly it works. I guess blizzard is vague to keep people form 'exploiting' it or something.

>Is it actually affected by personal performance?
yes

Why are women so into dude butts if any of this is the case?

Do they all secretly want to peg their men?

Winston can be anywhere on a KotH map in under 5 seconds and is a guarantees kills in 1 on 1s and any situation that isn't a 6 stack if you're next to a DPS

Rein by comparison just shits himself as he gets shot from every direction

What rank to you have to be to be top 500

Apparently it depends on your s1 rank. I ranked 32 last season and got 1972 now with a 5-5 w/l. Don't take the words of a shitter for truth, though.

>tfw you encounter that rare Autistic Unicorn that mains Widowmaker at platinum rank and it's obvious they suck shit because you have gold medals for all elimination categories as reinhardt.

Why can't autists main heroes in quick-play where the rest of their garbage ilk thrive?

won 5 lost 5
barely got the chance to play ranked on previous season, was 45 before the end of season

when you 8 win streak all the way up to diamond from playing solely zen

Anime '''''artstyle''''' was a fucking mistake.

this game doesnt prioritize player skill jesus christ