/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/ECGvXgS
discord.gg/Sz9QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you stop? This is just embarrassing now.

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF

Move to the ssbg discord if you want to keep in touch with everyone and play games every now and then.
Rest in piece and don't forget to thank moxy, chazo, chad and rakky for killing the general.

How do we save ssbg?

Stop posting until chazo and moxy leave

ssbg was saved, we just moved to the discord until smash 5 gets announced

What does Veeky Forums think of this character?

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/ECGvXgS

Melee online
Melee Netplay is pretty popular online, you can always find a match

Is Smash real sports (2005) now since news about wife beating gets swept under the rug

SAY IT AINT SO MANGO

its been a while since i watched the ssbg anime. so questions

who won? moxy, chazo, or chronos

is hoody still there? rakky?

what happened to falkore, pher, fafalei, and kokonoe?

did any oldfags come back?

is ssbg still gay?

it got cancelled

Stop posting in chazos thread, he's literally the only one trying to force ssbg despite everyone leaving already
Or at least sage

Don't forget to join the good discord that got moderation and isn't dead
discord.gg/Sz9QM

not ssbg

this, moxy's shitcord is full of random niggers and chronos discord isn't as dead as he wants to make the few people in here believe

Captain Falcon is balanced unlike Mario

It's only jipc and chronos trying hard all day everyday with a couple of games sometimes. I'm not at moxy's, but it's pretty dead. Still more alive than chazo's though.

>It's only jipc and chronos
No it isn't
obviously you aren't there

let it fucking die already

please marry me kokonoe

stop mentioning yourself. you're a literal who male who's just as bland and non memorable as anyone in chazo's discord

What happened?

falafel will always be the best regular in my book

no I'm just a fag that likes traps and men

He got corrupted like everyone else. No regular is good.

(You)

What do you think about Cloud?

Hes a good guy, dont let the bullies fool you

Can someone please explain this bullshit Mac is clearly hitting Robin?

Does Robin have invincibility frames during arcfire?

Utilt clanks with arcfire

Do you guys still only play Smash 4? lol

what are the 2 discords?

What's going on with the smash 3ds tournament?

It's dead, Jim

>who won? moxy, chazo, or chronos
Moxy won since his discord is the most active. But /ssbg/ lost since people are literally now smashing in moxy's discord everyday instead of the general for fuck knows why.

>is hoody still there? rakky?
Hoody only pops in moxy's discord occasionally to shitpost. Remember when moxy said he made the discord to keep out shitposters? Rakyy is active as ever. In fact, he's in the thread right now. Shitposting in /ssbg/ has become a hobby of his.

>what happened to falkore, pher, fafalei, and kokonoe?
>falkore
Gave up on this shithole.
>pher
Has a life and is actually talented at smash, so he has better places to smash instead of the free as fuck people here.
>falafei
Completely deluded and actually tried to revive /ssbg/ with his own tourney here that completely bombed. Is still convinced /ssbg/ will revive. Poor falafei. He means well, but is really quite autistic if he thinks this place is not dead.
>kokonoe
Pops in moxy's discord occasionally to shitpost. Remember when moxy said he made the discord to keep out shitposters?

>did any oldfags come back?
Only person I can think of recently who could even slightly be considered an oldfag is that drama queen, Index. Remember when he dropped his announcement that /ssbg/ was shit and he was leaving forever? Hilarious how long that last. Now he has become a moxy discord regular and shits on /ssbg/ all the time.

>is ssbg still gay?
Yes. It's become even gayer now that Chazo occupies like a quarter of all posts here now. It's become his personal dumping ground.

What about
>Minutedude
>Jojo
>Swatkat
>Stef
>Leo
>That person who mods smash

>>Minutedude
Dead.

>>Jojo
Only posts in moxy's discord now.

>>Swatkat
One of moxy's biggest dicksuckers in the discord now.

>>Stef
Pops in moxy's discord occasionally to shitpost. Remember when moxy said he made the discord to keep out shitposters?

>>Leo
Only posts in moxy's discord now.

>>That person who mods smash
I think I've seen him appear here very rarely, but he's pretty much realized he should be making better use of his modding efforts in other smash communities.

I made Leo up. You little liar. You know nothing

Well gee, sorry. I am not a fucking encyclopedia or historian on /ssbg/. But I know who posts in the threads and who go to the discords. And anyone who isn't here but still goes to Veeky Forums is basically in moxy's discord except for a select number of others in chazo's or chronos' discord.

There's too many niggas to remember, dude. But Leo sounded like someone in the discord. But I speak the truth

discord.gg/ECGvXgS
discord.gg/Sz9QM

It's not dying until Lauren jumps on Weston Dennis's dick.

>Hoody only pops in moxy's discord occasionally to shitpost.
No, we don't have hoody. At least not that we know, he might be any user.

Hoody is in your discord, bro. He justs doesn't post there much. I still don't know why moxy let that fucker in

You don't even know the modder's identity. He is on all discords

>dude
Stop this

He isn't, his discord name was "Husband" and only joined chronos' a couple of times to shitpost and leave. He left this place after it was confirmed dead, because his job was done. You can probably find him on overwatch general unless he already got bored

He stopped posting in the threads from what I can see. Isn't the modder lewd gril?

At least you got that right.

Which discord is the lease cancerous?
Or at least
Which one has falafei/ which one can I get matches quickly?

>At least you got that right.

Oh, so you now are the acclaimed /ssbg/ historian, you oldfag?

believe it or not but Moxy's discord is pretty dead for matchmaking. It's devolved into a place where people who have played eachother just talk to eachother. It's kind of like, you know, having friends.

moxy's is the only active one and people there play more shit than just smash, pretty nice desu

Moxy's discord is the best one

>HURR DURR IS FULL OF SHITPOSTERS

You're in Veeky Forums, what did you expect?

>>You're in Veeky Forums, what did you expect?

Only shitposters say this.

God, Hiro really ought to ban phone posters, frog posters, wojack posters, and loli posters and 99% of the shitposting on Veeky Forums would stop.

loli posters are fine

Is falafei in it? He's the only person here that I reconize/met which is why I'm askingsorry

t. moxy

no

Why doesn't falafel make a discord? He'd be a perfect admin.

any more mango news break today?

no look what happened to chronos. he used to be cool and then devolved into shitposting in the threads and shilling his discord over promoting discussion here

>heused to be cool
post the dorf v chronos and falkore v chronos screenshots. Its a shame all this discord drama is so one sided since its chronos' goons doing it all, so obviously they dont badmouth their master

if you ever name them they just say you are moxy or rakyy even if it's pretty obvious who they are

>Only shitposters say this.
well, that post was pame so you arent wrong

What's your point?

Am I shooting myself in the foot by wanting to get good at Ryu and Greninja simultaneously? They're both characters that seem to need an absurd amount of lab time so I figure I'd be better off focusing on only one, but I really can't choose.

just play skullgirls

I said.... LIVE!

>open xanadu stream
>cloud, two sonics and a mewtwo
>close xanadu stream

Are any of you guys buff?

let it die

I bench 6 plates

I bench more plates than the other guy

right general please continue

I noticed that but when moves clank they cancel out, U-tilts animation kept going.

live

wrong general

nnid wozzler

Host

NNID?

This thread only serves one purpose: trashtalking on every regular who didn't join moxys shitcord and chazos place on the internet to look for attention
It will die in nighttime since that's when chazo, moxy and their cocksuckers are asleep
You have developed into a special kind of cancer

fuck off jake

isnt it tea time over there in eurocuck land? go have a scone or something instead of lagging up the joint

fuck off lister

fuck off with this tmz shit

more like tmh shit

fuck off chazo

Stop bumping the thread this desperate

Nice smash discussion by the way