>buying a new euro luxury car
>not taking advantage of overseas delivery programs
it's like you're a bunch of cucks

>Buying new
>Not getting v10 powered God machine E60 M5 for pennies
TOP KEK

>God machine
>E60 M5
Have you ever driven one? Honestly they're a little disappointing.
Maybe all the hype got me a little too psyched up about it but for what it is it's a pretty boring car.

>2011+5
>buying that ugly piece of shit

>B..but muh v10.
Disappointing to hear desu.

They go fast, sure. But it feels like there's a disconnect between the road and the driver. It's not the same experience as an E39 M5.

> B.. but muh v10.
Look at an F01 760li. Twin turbo V12. There's still a disconnect, but then a tune they approach Hellcat territory.

Or leave BMW and go to an SL65AMG.

Fuck those things are so sexy. I can't wait until I can afford a used one lel.

Have fun trying to selling it.

>not getting a free vacation with a visit to the factory
cuck

>for pennies
Until everything breaks

With the way Yurop is currently, I'd rather not leave Alaska. I moved here from Scotland for a reason.

>he allowed the mudslimes to expel him from his own country
cuck confirmed

>implying I didn't just leave for the mudskin hordes
>implying I haven't thought about leaving since the '96 handgun ban and job availability as a gunsmith

HE ADMITTED IT! HAHAHAHA
>implying I haven't thought about leaving since the '96 handgun ban and job availability as a gunsmith
>he allowed the gun grabbing libucucks to expel him from his own country, effectively outcucking them
cuck confirmed

Jesus can you use any more buzzwords?

I was still a kid when the '96 ban happened, and my father was a lead petitioner against the ban. There weren't any muzzies where I lived in Scotland, between lack of job availability, cost of living, and laws which kept getting passed no matter how many protests I organized, there's a breaking point.

Glad I left too, Brexit fucked the economy even more. I would've been making absolutely nothing if I had been there today.

Read again what you posted
also
>breaking point
your reaction to that is a lot less manly that the one Guy Fawkes had

Mudskins were part of the reasoning, compared to my economic and personal reasons for leaving they're miniscule.

Why would I murder people when I can just move to somewhere I'd rather be anyways? I'd rather not live the rest of my life in a fucking jail cell and make things even worse for people still in the UK.

Go back to /pol/ with your childish murder fantasies.

/k/ here

Go fuck yourself, going Guy Fawkes over a gun ban does way more harm than good, shut your fucking face. UK and Yurop are a lost fucking cause and I welcome our friend from the hellish homeland of the foreign hordes.

when you say
you're saying you just left for the mudskin hordes
not just the gun ban, the whole situation
besides, the revolution here started because of a tea tax

>didn't just leave
Read that again

It means I DIDN'T leave for mudskins, I left for other issues which I listed afterwards. Maybe if you weren't an illiterate fucking wanker you'd understand that.

>implying I didn't just leave
Read that again

reminder that Guy Fawkes got caught
He's nothing but a spook that reminds you about the omnipotence of the State, another spook.

Okay, now I understand why you think I only left because of mudskins. That said, you should understand from context clues and explanation that muzzies weren't the sole reasoning behind me leaving. Maybe you should stop being a pedantic autist.

You can't call everything you disagree with a spook

I was taking the piss m8, you served the joke in a silver plate. I knew there was a discrepancy between what you said and what you intended to say from the get go, but had to put your slip of the tongue to good use and generate lulz, butthurt and drama.

That's where you're wrong, spook

Unfortunately there is no 6 cylinder or manual transmission option on those anymore

The Volvo was just an example, most euro makers have OSD programs. BMW, Benz, Porsche, Audi.
BMW and Volvo have the best programs though.

>OSD programs

What is that

Overseas delivery programs. Usually you get a discount on your car, and you go to pick it up at the factory itself. It usually includes a factory or brand museum tour, stays, 2 week insurance to use your car in Europe and in some cases you get free round trip tickets. Volvo is the one which offers the most perks I think.

>for pennies
>20k repairs week afterwards

yeah right

>t. poor people dreaming about nice cars instead of having the cash to blow on experiencing a v10 sedan.
You got me, it won't withstand the "can I buy parts at the junkyard" test.

>Volvo
>Luxury

Pick one

>volvo
>not luxury
pick one

wow a big screen. so luxurious

>FWD biased AWD
>luxurious
top kek
volvo stopped being luxurious when they stopped making RWD cars

>rwd
>luxury

kek

You're an idiot
>weight distribution
>ruggedness
>emergency get me the fuck out of here handling
FWD on a luxury car is only suitable if you buy an old Deville to smoke weed in

Luxury and RWD have always gone hand in hand, moron

>2016
>Notcedes
Cucks

>rwd fangirls actually belive this

my fucking sides

B8

t. poorfag hondacuck/busrider with no actual argument

look at this rwd cuck

literally fucking triggered because his feelings do not corelate with facts

kek

>volvo stopped being luxurious when they stopped making RWD cars
Yeah they were so luxurious back then.

>all these anons sucking volvos dick
i dont understand the appeal besides their 5 cylinder engines plus all the guys i work with who work on them say they're pieces of shit

B8ing this hard

That's sad to hear. They have excellent interiors and a very subdued exterior styling that gets a lot of love from me. It's not in your face like the tryhards that make great cars and shouldn't need to project their insecurities ala MB/Lexus.

>its bait because it hurts me

ok

no, these were cool

Your mom's es350 isn't a luxury car

your dad's crown victoria isn't a luxury car

>feelings
>do not corelate with facts

>calls other people cucks
>post sverige car
I think you might be projecting

>2016
>Any wheel drive
Cuck

this, if you don't ride a hover car you're a pleb
what is this, 1905?

anything from volvo is good really. the S90 and xc90 will be their flagships. Audi, I think, have stepped it up with their new a4, and the 2017 a5 will probably be the best prestige/luxury coupe on the market (only rival being the bmw 4 series). Speaking about the 4 series, I reckon that's the best bang for your buck bmw ever made and looks clean as fk. mercedes c class sedan is alright too, but why get that when you can get the new audi a4?

>but why get that when you can get the new audi a4?
image I guess
>Speaking about the 4 series, I reckon that's the best bang for your buck bmw ever made and looks clean as fk.
I've heard it's pretty disappointing, almost CLA-tier

the 4 series has been rated as the best prestige sedan by many reviewers. it beat out other audi/merc/jaguar equivalents. I can't imagine it being CLA tier

then I got it mixed up with some other car...
you sure it doesn't have pretty bad finish in the interiors?

I'll admit the interior is a little dated, and that's the one thing holding back bmw, but their build quality and overall finish is near flawless across all bmws

I mean stuff like visible paint on the door gaps, like on this benz

not that I've heard, but it's certainly possible.

>jaguar XE
>not best in class
Wew lad

>poo in loo
>better than anything

Then what, shoot up some stacies and chads at school?

>God machine
Cool it with the supremacy remarks, Elliot

>V10 sedan
>Like it's anything impressive
It would need to have a TT huracan engine to match a hellcat/tuned GTS with little V8s