Would something like this be street legal In the states?

Would something like this be street legal In the states?

T3s were sold in the US, so sure

probably not. the ladder is obstruction the driver's view. also youd look like a fucking idiot

>the ladder is obstruction the driver's view.
The ladder is on the passenger side.

Other than the ladder, yes.

I don't see why not they've just ruined the paint with an orbital sander

I thought about the obstruction of view, but it would be stationary object on the passenger side

like on a garbage truck that shits legal

why are people pretending this isnt 100% legal

>A commercial truck is the same as a passenger van.

The ladder would get you a ticket. Otherwise sure its legal.
>cops are starting to pull over people with dash cams and nav that are deemed "obstructive"

In America hanging things from your rear view mirror is considered obstruction of view

Yes, I've seen worse on the roads here

my chevy G20 van had a ladder to get on the roof

it was on the BACK

why are eurocucks retarded

That's some babby tier street legality dickwaving. Can Americans drive tracked armored vehicles on the road?

Can Americans drive ATVs on the road?

I've never, EVER seen or heard of someone pulled over for hanging smelly trees, fuzzy dice, Indian dream catchers, et fucking cetera from their mirror

Can Americans drive go carts on the road?

Yes. If its under a certain size I don't by no you even need a license

ALL OF MY WANT

What about this? Technically its just an RV with an enclosed trailer, no?

what
that is some mad max level shit

Its from Jurassic park

Cops dont chase people down for shit on their mirror. Its one of those things that get tacked onto a speeding ticket if you act like a shithead.

Cops profile people with lots of trees on the mirror because drugs yo. You got lots of trees? You ever been pulled over for no fucking reason? kek.

I'm sure in some states it would be technically legal, but not for long if you tried to do so regularly.

>nav that are deemed "obstructive"
About damn time, too many gooks drive with their "nav" (phone) in a suction cup mount, dead center in their field of view... and they're already dangerous without the extra distraction.

> Of all the places they can put a ladder, they put it over the windscreen

Its because the noobs put the cargo rack up front. Probably so they could access their shit by opening the doors. Which defeats the purpose of the ladder.

>stance
gtfo

>Jurassic park

Yes.

You might need rubber tracks in some states though.

If you can get it approved by the ATF, you can even have an active gun.

would it be more practical to get a stryker?

>Drive over everything
>Laugh and fags slipping in snow
>Gun is horn
>318 or so miles of range more if you can get external tanks.
>Can use anything that burns as fuel (multifuel engine)
>8 wheels, so never worry about flat
>Also they're like 6 inches thick.
>Turbodiesel good for environment.
>Can carry more than a van
>Can tow more than a truck
>Can also park anywhere
>Sensors all around
>No need for insurance on yourself.
>97 km/h.
>low gear for offroad
>laugh at the people in wranglers as you drive over the trees and shit.
>Lockers change car from 4x8 to 8x8

I can list more, but honestly APCs and IFVs and even MBTs and shit are really practical for everything. The only downside is size and maintenance. Also fuel costs, and people being terrified.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

>Would something like this be street legal In the states?

In my city, you'd have no where to park it unless it was completely in your backyard. People are so afraid of homeless spreading to their neighborhoods that these homeless mobile homes are unwelcome. People will shoot out your tires with air guns and darts. With flats in the sides of your tires, you can't move the vehicle under its own power and it will be officially towed as derelict after 72 hours. Pushing it 30 feet doesn't count as the vehicle has to move under its own power and all flat tires means it is officially not legally driveable for those 30 feet.

That's how homeowners have been trying to get rid of homeless living in front of their houses in these mobile home vehicles and vans.

why do people do that when they can park their RV literally anywhere?
the US is a huge place, if I was living out of a RV I'd go innawoods

Lol, just buy run flat tires.

Or shoot back. I know i would.

Or maybe armor up before you head in?

>some shitty homeowner kids taking pot shots at my car with their pellet guns.
>Pellets harmlessly bounce off 4 gauge sheet steel.
>Kids keep up
>Heavier kid artillery shows up, some kid with a potato gun
>Parents commanding them.
>Firework IEDs
>Keep driving forward
>More houses join in shooting at you.
>Rise out of the top
>Duel open bolt machine guns firing 7.62 x 54r cos fuck the ATF
>Open fire all around

If i was rich, i would get a heavily armored and armed SUV that looks normal to drive through detroit with racial slurs and gang symbols on it. I would love to get into a gun fight with some Negroes in a heavily armored rolling pillbox.

>Also fuel costs, and people being terrified.

I hope you also enjoy getting set on fire.

Because that will happen very quickly.

For road legality it doesn't matter faggot

nope, just a shit post m8.

Its that a SMC?

What?

I got pulled over because of a crack in my windshield that "obstructed my view." Got a ticket for towing an unregistered trailer and a warning for not carrying proof off insurance with me.

It was a jetski trailer I made a flatbed out of, was literally just hauling the frame for the first time.

Lame. The car was uninsured though.

>Not having a tank engine that can run even when it's close to melting
>Not having active fire extinguishing on the outside.
>Not lobbing napalm back at the niggers

Mind blown

I think that's fair.

But that's cos I've never been pulled over.

I'm never sure how to rate the claimed street legality of vehicles in the US because around half the states don't have inspections and make it the responsibility of the drivers to respect vehicle codes and of the police to enforce them.

Dude in the photo might be driving a code violating vehicle right there and simply hasn't been caught yet or the police don't care enough to bust him, but that doesn't automatically make it street legal.

Same with those fucking Drag Week cars, I'm sure there are some among them that are more illegal than legal.

>Dude in the photo might be driving a code violating vehicle right there
He definitely is, he just hasn't been caught.

Depends state to state. Most are a hard no. but rural states let you pretty much do whatever you want.

Nope.
You can buy a shit car and cut it way way down as long as you have a full cage and windshield, dune buggy style. Totally allowed, but no 'go-karts'

Totally legal. Anybody could drive with a standard license.