PlayStation Vita General 2772 - Beginning of Realization Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization details Blacksmith and Town of Beginning
gematsu.com/2016/09/sword-art-online-hollow-realization-d

>New Danganronpa V3 reveals cast artwork,Children of Monokuma more
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-teaser

>Macross Delta Scramble New TVCM
youtu.be/f9EuGRds1lM

>New World of Final Fantasy Gameplay
youtu.be/DQRq_OUUcKk

>Idol Death Game TV details Team Passion,Team Rising,and Hime Asahikawa
gematsu.com/2016/09/idol-death-game-tv-details-te

>SD Gundam G Generation Genesis ‘Qubeley’ gameplay
youtu.be/X8_K52spb8U

>Dungeon Travelers 2-2 launches spring 2017 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/dungeon-travelers-2-2-la

>Akiba’s Beat ‘Mizuki Aihara’ English character trailer
youtu.be/5N1gRLhe_kg

>Demon Gaze 2 Gameplay
youtu.be/e6vbR75HwuM

>Hands-on Preview – Valkyria: Azure Revolution
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/09/18/valkyria-azure-revol

>DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours Receives New DLC
dualshockers.com/2016/09/18/dariusburst-chronicle-savi

>Slain: Back from Hell Release Date Announced
thevitalounge.net/2016/09/18/slain-back-from-h

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Thanks Lucifer

I'm sorry Vitagen but I don't think we can be friends anymore. I need to leave this place and I don't think I can come back here anymore. I'm really sorry, how could this happen to me.

So today I thought about buying some games and supporting the games industry, you know, the usual thing. So I was going to my local GameStop to buy some games and support the industry when I came across this weird guy. At first I thought he was some creepy war veteran with a weird fashion sense who lost his leg and was going to beg for some money or something. I tried to ignore him but he kept walking in my direction. This is kinda embarrassing, I'm sorry, I should have known better. He mumbled to me
>hey kid
At first I had no idea who this guy was or what he wanted so I just asked him what?
>hey kid, did you know about this website?
What website I asked him perplexed. Why would this guy ask me about a website out of nowhere?
>do you have a vita?
He asked. I answered, Yeah I have a Vita. So I took my vita to show him and then he said
>go to this website here
That's when it happened Vitagen. I can't come back here anymore. Turns out the guy visit this Hank Kacuck website or whatever and then he started stealing games from Sony. I couldn't stop him, it was too fast too late. When I came back to myself he was already installing the nipples mod for a copy of Senran Kagura he downloaded from a russian website. It's over now, I'm tainted. I'm a filthy pirate. I should have noticed the parrot on his shoulder. I should have noticed his hand hook. I was stupid. He was lurking near a Gamestop to jump at unsuspecting vita owners to install his stolen games.

I'm sorry Vitagen. I must go now. I've stolen Sony's games. I'm tainted. I can't buy games anymore and I can't support the industry. I'm really sorry. I have to go. This is my new life, this is now who I am. I'm one of them now. Maybe one day I'll be back, but don't you wait for me. I must go. Farewell

t. piratefag

You're being rude user. Wait for the gamelist, then post.

He's waifu is DEAD

Do you want a prize for every time you post a copypasta?

He wants a couple (You)s, that's all. So yes.

It might be

Just ignore and report man, you should have learned by now.

why did you say there won't be any flatness? I see a nice chest right there

Those damn ducks again.

Anything coming out today?

you

So has XSEED released the CSII dlc costumes yet?

Good thing something is OK with you. I think it's great that we have variety in OP pics, don't you think?

Is Croixleur Sigma any good?

What Vita game is everyone playing today?

I don't like to spoiler the OP pic

Dang

variety is great as long as there's flat/small mammaries involved

Does it count if it is a PS4 game?

Maybe a few missions of GE2RB.

Shovel Knight

"Being a sad drunk"

Tearaway

I'm gonna play doctor with Mimi and Kuu-chan

Studying.

The "holy shit, I had three assignments due today" game.

want to buy the valkyrie drive LE because it's in "limited stock" but i know it'll still be in stock 6 months after release and 50% off

Yes, every size should be represented,.

Post your latest buy, skittles, currently playing, waiting on, etc.

Currently starting GE2RB. Wish I could bring over my GE2 data but no way with JP to NA as far as I know.

Waiting on Tokyo Xanadu ex- for the time being, though might just import Tales of Berseria since every I know playing it says it's much better then Zesteria.

>what Vita game
>"Does it count if it is a PS4 game?"

>onaholes of arland
rude

>says it's much better then Zesteria.
That's hardly an achievement though. The only good thing out of that thing was Edna.

Remote play using the Vita.

Honestly, just as expected from Lucy.

Laura has the best fashion sense. Machias and Jusis look like fujobait.

>what
>Vita
>game
not
>what game will you be playing on the Vita

But they can be both a ps4 and vita game. Digimon for example. I just tend to get the PS4 version and remote play it on the vita when I want portability. They share the same cheevos anyway.

Most vita hames are on the ps4

Mimi Mimi's mimis

Cold Steel II, it's really fun and I love Towa

Tng to plat Cokd Steel 1 so I can move on to 2

>just bought three 100 hour jrpgs, plus preordered WoFF
>have less than 10 hours of free time due to school plus work
I'm not a smart man

>Alisa has to resort to wearing a microskirt to hide the fact she is worst girl in main cast

Not that she is that bad at least in late CS1 and CS2, but the others are way better

it's still a PS4 game

>I love Towa
prove it with a screenshot

Emma > Shit > Towa

but he said "vita games" not "vita games that also aren't ps4 games"

the truth can be rude sometimes, but we have to accept it

too lazy, my love for her isn't waifu level

Emma is cute without her glasses and a nice girl, but that's not very nice to hate on Towa

You hate ducks user?

help

How far do you think they'll be capable of taking the danganronpa series?

It seems like it's falling on Saw-tiers of bullshit

Hey user, try to argue with him. Lets see how long he will reply. I don't think he will ever stop if you just throw this exact argument at him.

Is all about money

Playing a DVD on a Bluray player doesn't make it a Bluray. Just like how playing a PS4 game on a Vita doesn't make it a Vita game. By that logic then any game streamed from PS4 would be a Vita game.

But what about when they are the same game, like cyber sleuth. Even the trophies consider them the same game.

you already admitted that it's a PS4 game. Just because you play it via remote play doesn't make it a Vita game.
Why would you ask if it counts in the first place if you're clearly adamant about it being appropriate anyway?

>dem hips

Eventually I will open my sealed copy of this game and play it.

Call the police

Hm, no flash sale

Hm, no weekly deals

Time to kill vitagen

the DVD movie might also be available in Bluray format, that doesn't mean that it's a Bluray movie if you play the DVD in a Bluray player.
Just kys Lucy

Of course, it is a ps4 game that is also a vita game, except it is on a ps4 disc, being played on a vita

Banner says it's an Assassin's Creed sale but it hasn't updated yet and flash sales are on Friday. Either way, we've survived shit sales before and we'll survive another one, especially since last week had EDF 2 for $12.

>it is a ps4 game also available on the vita
fixed that for you
still not a vita game

I want to marry Willbell

A cassette isn't a CD. A PS4 game isn't a Vita game. It doesn't matter if the contents are the same. I don't know why you're intentionally being so obtuse.

>It is a vita game that was ported to the PS4
Fixed your fix

and you're not playing said Vita game, you're playing the PS4 port instead.
Stop shitposting

Yes a ported "vita game." I can "port" a hot dog into a chilli dog, but that doesn't stop it from still being a hot dog too.

It's a PS4 game that is a port of a Vita game, not the Vita game itself.

Just take your trip off, he only picked you out of all the invalid answers because he knows you're an attention whore that would keep replying.

I'm surprised there are still people who don't have Luci filtered.

It depends on how you define it. Is the cart the game or is the actual content the game? If it is the cart, as you are claiming, then what about digital version? Does that mean they aren't vita games either? What about digital games originally intended for the PSP, but that work perfectly on the Vita? Would it be wrong of me to answer that I enjoy playing ZHP on my vita?

It's sometimes entertaining to see him arguing about pointless shut. He always replies, he will have the last word. It's guaranteed.

That's not true.

I never said anything about cartridges. A game that is Vita software is a Vita game. ZHP is PSP software, so it's a PSP game that you can also play and enjoy on your Vita. PS4 version of Cyber Slut is PS4 software, you can play it and enjoy it on your Vita via remote play, but just like ZHP, it's not a Vita game.

Of course it is. You will have the last reply to this. It's your fate.

Final chapter of Fate/Extra
>tfw umu' sad story, and "confession"
>tfw Julius wasn't that bad in the end
Now I need to start the second dungeon. I'm really enjoying my time with the game. maybe I'll even do a second run with Caster.

Well, sure, this one, but that is because you are wrong. If you said something that was right then I wouldn't need to correct you. For example, if you said Deedlit was best waifu, then I would simply agree with you, as there is no better waifu in the history of ever.

However the content in the PS4 Cybersleuth game is the same as the in the vita game, ergo, they are the same game. Any differences would be under-the-hood. The actual gameplay (i.e. the game) would be the same, and since it originated on the vita, it is still a Vita Game.

>not doing all 12 runs
But seriously, you want to do at least a second run and choose Rani over Rin or vice versa. You get to see different bosses etc. It's worth it.

It might be wise to give it a little break before doing another run. I know when I tried to do a second run right after beating it the first time I burnt out really quickly. Since you already fought a lot of the early enemies you know most of their patterns so it's kind of boring early on since everything is inconsequential.
Umu

You can't resist replying to this. It's your fate, there's no escape from this. We are bounded forever to this wicked cycle.

>mfw I did all 3 runs back to back
I just loved the game. I've done few other ones over the years. I was planning to do another one after Fate/Extella

Jeeze buddha. Where are your pills?

I hope this clears up your confusion. I tried to make it as simple as possible, but I'm afraid it might still be a bit too complex for you to comprehend

Just make sure you do it slowly. Also the direction changes too.

Wait Tokyo Ghost Hunters got a sequel?

And they are charging 40 bucks for it?

>blonde Rin
just let me impregnate you already while Rani sit on my face
Anyway...
>choose Rani over Rin or vice versa. You get to see different bosses etc. It's worth it.
Yeah I totally should I was wondering about it before, also I want to know better that Caster.
>It might be wise to give it a little break before doing another run.
Yeah, you're totally right, but I tend to lose attachment to the games pretty quickly, and I don't really have much time to play, but I'll try to do so. Maybe I'll play something more mindless and action-ish for a week and the start again.
>Umu
eheh.
>I just loved the game.
The game is surprisingly charming, also the localization is pretty great.

So you posted a vita game and a vita game in a PS4 disc, congrats on proving nothing. Now try actually reading the post you quoted before slapping a bunch of stupid shit out on your keyboard.

But what if you are actually just lonely, and this is a cry for help? I can't just not reply and leave you hanging.

I think it's an expanded version, kinda like Soul Sacrifice Delta

Umu umu!

I'm really late, but butts!

>maybe I'll even do a second run with Caster.
Caster is the hard mode