/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1013

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 18th NA, 21th Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BS8mzjt6TX0
youtube.com/watch?v=jgyt9WyAAbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Compa, desu!

Infinite stars scattered all over the world...
Time to start our quest for the ultimate video game!

What's the matter, goddess, why so mega giga serious?
Hooked! Obsessed! Get you! I do!
Love scheme, thermal runaway

Here we go! Good to go! Neptune!
I'm gonna select "new game" with no fear
Here we go! Way to go! Neptune!
Pulse wave, echoing love song
Here we go! Good to go! Neptune!
Friendship Love! Bifrost!

Even if we're a madhouse, there are bonds here between us
Good job my sweetheart
See you next week...

Threadly reminder that best nep isn't even from a Hyperdimension Neptunia game

>jersey dress
Disgusting. I am unpleased. Aahh. Oooh. These are my screams of hate. I shout them when I hate something very, very hard.

My wife IF and my daugter-wife Iffy are cute!

>daugter-wife
Why don't you have a seat over there?

What's with you and saying "urgh" or "disgusting" or "screams of hate" whenever you see or hear something you don't like?

What nation of Gamindustri would make the best place to live in for the average person, and why?

>expecting shitty magazine Neps to make sense

It's only natural to pick up after Noire.

Planeptune, because it has a goddess who truly cares about the happiness of her people and the relationship she has with them.

In Planeptune, the goddess will encourage your children to do well in school and even show up to their competitive sports games. As you grow old, she will be there to help you if you need it, putting a smile on your face all the while with her silly antics.

Lastation. Best technology always on the bleeding edge, sexiest CPU, and best candidate

I want fairy fencer shitters to fuck off

Iffy is pure lewd.

Seeing as we know very little of the humans' everyday lives, it's impossible to say.

My dream is to live like this guy. In the land of glorious women, happily married and properly religious.

Lowee, because it's a land of fantasy. Leanbox has ghetto, Lastation is polluted and corrupted, and getting any authorization in Planeptune takes years with the worst administration ever.

>Lowee
>Wanting to live in a frozen tundra wasteland

Tiara's ass is too white. Fang should fix that.

And I doubt CH will explain anything.

>not wanting to live in a place that is always cool

>Nobody says leanbox

Frozen tundra wasteland with cute hats

Where?

Why the tripcode?

>Lowee women all have big tits
It is only fair Blanc gets big tits too then

I did

I'd like to know that too.

How many fucking clones does Blanc have?

That is one unnecessarily lewd picture.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Why not?

Ha! It's a glorious image

>Cute Hats
Alright, when can I move in?

Enough to satisfy my spanking fetish forever.
One new girl each day, all having similar personality.
A paradise.

Usually, people don't use trips or names until it's really mandatory. For example, if I were to make a game, I'd use a trip, because otherwise anyone could upload a virus, pretend to be me, and get one or two guys in trouble.

Rare Kei get!

Hah, he looks like a woman.

In all this time I've been using this trip, this is the first time I've seen this pasta, took you a while. If you actually read it, it doesn't even apply to me. Thanks for the (rather small) chuckle.

I just feel like it. Didn't see any rules against that.

Girly Kei is best

I am still mad we never got to see the Leanbox guards and Chika

You should avoid it.

Kei is love, Kei is life.

So you're just a gigantic faggot. Go back to R E D D I T where you belong, asshole

Because...?

>not filtering
Do us both a favor and hurry up, that way I won't have to put up with such cancerous replies

Or you could stop being an entitled doucher and quit using a trip when it literally contributes nothing to the thread.

[ Throws Brick Internally ]

The only cancer here is you.

Literally nobody gives a fuck about who you are. You are not special. You are not important. Your identity is completely irrelevant to the discussion and this board in general.

Remove your tripcode right now.

>"I'll finally be able to hide my butt in this dress!"

It marks you as a target and draws unwanted attention. What said, basically.
You may see it as normal, but for Veeky Forums regular, it means "I believe myself to be better".
So yeah, drop it. If you like Eryn, drop the trip, the name, and become Anonymous.

Spankfag please.

I bet the tripfag is Kuugen

>everyone is Kuugen
Not this shit again

No, I was making a reference to Kei's reference sheet where it says she actively seeks to hide her cute butt.

Go back to your fanfic

>Kuugen is spankfag
>next Overheat villain will be Croire who will hack Celestia's server and turn all monsters into LV100 elites that will torture, kill and rape people in a random order
>the arc will end with everyone in gamindustri taking turns to spank Croire

Just stop.

What about that novel you were writing? Did it sell well? Please upload a pdf, I have no money right now.

ASIC
WE WUZ FREE VIDYA N'SHIT

You're not funny, special or unique. Nobody here is laughing with you. Just stop.

Stop shilling your shit here Kuugen
We can tell when you're falseflagging

Dammit you mistook me for Kuugen.

I said stop falseflagging Kuugen

>finally someone else agrees that Kei is cute
About torture time someone agreed, I felt alone.

Super Smash Sisters.

Choose your character!

Neptune is cute. CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=BS8mzjt6TX0

Cute.

>using my pictures

Where does Blanc's hat go when she transforms?

Depending on how they played in-game, I would probably alternate between Neptune, purple heart, Nepgear, purple sister, ram, and young falcom, depending on how I feel at that particular point in time.

Ha, I just started a tripfag witch hunt.
naiz.

Main Vert
2nd Green Heart

superior mock-up

Obviously Rei and Magic for maximum brokenness

big nep was made for sex.

>thing legs
>too apart from each others

>superior
>shit chars from games nobody cares about

Obviously IF, because IF is the best Nep.

But 5pb., Cave, Uni, and Linda could be fun, too.

Guys, does anyone have the picture of gekinoire noire with kamina glasses? Thanks in advance.

>You will never...

nice White Supremacy Frog

>HDD forms are separate characters instead of Final Smashes
>Abnes and Croire playable when they neither have 3D models nor do they ever fight
>two Falcoms
>two Compas
>two IFs
>3 literally dead characters for filler because he couldn't come up with anything else

>no 3d models
How do you know it isn't a 2d fighter?
>two falcoms, two compas, two IFs
Ohh I see, you didn't actually play the games.

>who the fuck is neptune

>Compile Heart ever paying for all those new sprites
Just because Re;Birth 3 had a shitty clone roster doesn't mean that thing has to too.

More like three IFs. You forget her super form in the SeHa game.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

>some pruple bitch whos 2 powerfl

So IF is the Marth of Neptunia

Noowaaaruuuuu

Then post a decent picture of her

I need a picture of Plutia getting aroused.

Is this one better?

i want to smell lady noires twintails!

Why u asking me

Yes. Can I save it?

Because UltraNoire is lewd and I totally understand why Plutia enjoys spanking her so much.

Unless it's something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgyt9WyAAbk

>legs juuuust covering her showing off her panties
For fucks sake why do I continue living

To suffer more and eventually learn to surpass your desires and ascend to a greater plane of existence.

I gave up on it.

Kek the surprise in his voice

How do I do that? I just want to please noire in anyway I can

Don't you think I'd like to know too? No matter how many pîctures I make or how many fanfics I (try to) write, I'm never satisfied.