>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/4613115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can you fucking stop trying to revive it
just let it die in peace for once
everyone's burnt out anyway

By the way, who made these bee pictures? They're very cute.

Your newfaggotry is showing, user.

Sandy, Ted left you a pair of ice wings in the dye chest

That's so cute. Thanks. We killing some mech bosses tonight or what? By tonight I mean in the next 2 or 3 hours.

>replying to yourself to keep the thread alive
pathetic desu

Vanilla expert server. We're in hardmode. No mechanical bosses have been defeated yet.

Can you fuck off with this already? The last thread got two replies before dying and we can just reconvene when there's something to discuss. For future reference, there's OP and 3 people telling him to fuck off currently (myself included)

You mean 2. There are 4 IPs. One belongs to me, the other to whoever told me about the wings and 2 belong to newfags.

I like how you consider everyone that disagrees with you a "newfag". It's like I'm on /b/.

That'd work too I guess. But he's not a newfag and you should really let this thread die. Didn't I predict this thread fatigue right before 1.3.3 came out?

What should I call you, then? This general has seen worse days and now you come to me whining like a little bitch about letting the thread die. Do you like "person who is not knowledgeable about the past of this general" better?

Again, given the past cycles of this general, you might as well have predicted the fact that the sun would rise and that the ocean would have waves.

Lurk more, both of you.

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

And then there's this user. At first I hated your guts, but given the other kind of posters, you are quite likeable.
You once said that every time you posted that poll, you got quite a boost in answers. Does that still apply now that we're back to being ded?

I'm here too

That magic circle is quite dope. What does it do?

>Do you like "person who is not knowledgeable about the past of this general" better?
I've been here for more than a year, when there's nothing to discuss and you let the thread die repeatedly, just fucking let it go instead of spouting /b/ memes.
Give it a day and the discussion will come back.
At least we're back to normal now, no thanks to you.

>Does that still apply now that we're back to being ded?
Yeah, in the last thread i posted it i got 9-12 new votes.

Cuts enemy projectiles damage in half

>more than a year
Fucking newfag.

>At least we're back to normal now, no thanks to you.
What? Nothing has changed.

What mod is it from? I've looked for "projectiles" but I haven't found anything on the forums.

The almighty Thorium

What happened to Trump Tower server?

You mean this?

yes, i can't seem to join it

It's been online for a few days now with only a few moments of downtime. I'm there right now. Who are you? As far as I know, only Guiles had problems joining.

top grammar here kek
I am not able to join it*

You could've guessed considering my broken english,
Im Soller

Try joining it now. I've restarted my computer. maybe that solved the problem.

Is anyone else on the server with you?

Nope.

I just get stuck at the connection screen.

same here, i think its something on your end sandy

Well, fuck me. I haven't changed anything since the last time we played together.

I've manually port forwarded the port 7777 this time. Try joining one last time. If it doesn't work, then I guess the server is officially dead and the playthrough is over.

is there any way to disable the heat waves in the desert and hell? it makes building harder and sucks the frames from my pc.

Retro and trippy light colors disable the heat waves.

everything associated with moonman is a blob of "redigit doesn't know the difference between challenging and punishing, and his main echochamber will suck his dick no matter what". the "maintainers" get the same treatment, of course, even as they worked to make it more punishing.

I want a challenge. I do not want to have to dick around for ingame days and redo a tedious slog when something goes wrong.

2many glowing shrooms

can you get a medusa's head from medusa spawned from statues?

>Medusa Statues can still spawn Medusa pre-Hardmode, but they won't drop loot.
Doesn't seem so, user.

why did they even change medusas to hard mode? its not like they were hard to fight after they couldn't stone you through walls anymore, they barely even do damage by themselves and needed other enemies to swarm you for them.

Finaly after like 6 hours of grinding

I KNOW IT BREAKS YOUR HEART
MOVED TO THE CITY IN A BROKE DOWN CAR

I am pretty much stuck at the end. I want to like the game, but the end is shit. I don't want to complete it. I don't want to finish the game. I want to like the game, but I think what I really want is a replacement for the game. I feel sort of fucking shackled to Terraria because there's nothing better out there with the same feeling. Though I've considered replaying Risk of Rain.

Terrariafags, I have a question.
Is it worth remaking my world if half of my jungle is being ate by the fucking corruption?

no

why isn't this valid?

No flat surfaces, I think. You need a table or crafting bench or something.

the book-case counts, it even had a guy living in it before but now it doesn't count for some reason

Well, consider me educated. My only other guess is that there's no walls behind the glass on the left there. Or that there's walls missing behind the book case.

no die

Based on the enemy to the right, you have Crimson blocks in proximity. Crimson or Corruption in the general idea invalidates housing.

>Being in a railcart counts as flying to the Crawltipede AI
>Being on a platform on the top of the map doesn't.
Reeeee, etcetera.

So wait. I just had a thought. If you set up a statue box and have a Star Veil equipped, can you just stand in place firing up and rape the Moon Lord?

in one case, your feet aren't touching anything. in the other case, they are.
or so goes reeeeeeeee-logic.

no, because yoraizor and skiphs went out of their way making him bypass normal game mechanics so he'll always be a nuisance even though you're meant to farm him.
because redigit things going through that whole shtick every time untill you're out of things to use the fragments on besides summoning moonman is "challenge", and by cthulhu they're going to uphold that.

I've been here for a handful of threads
I'm usually looking for building inspo but it has become rare for a while

If you don't mind, i'll make inspo dumps every now and then

>

fucking pile of shitttttt

test

I really really wish there was slime armor for normal (blue) and hardmode (pink), along with some weapons

Check the fancy builds in the OP.