So. What does everyone think about classics? I have a 1979 Lincoln Continental...

So. What does everyone think about classics? I have a 1979 Lincoln Continental, it needs a little work on the vinyl top but it looks pretty good. What do yall think/ what are some of yalls favorites?

Other urls found in this thread:

comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/cto/5653990565.html
omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5699154820.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no ecoboost

>not a coupe

Is it blue?

Landbarges are gas hogs with poor to modest performance and little rough surface capacity but they are comfortable and examples in good condition can make you feel like a wealthy person of the past.

Why do people never post pictures of the interiors of their luxury class cars? Isn't that an especially important part of them?

But the back seat is big enough to sleep in, and your not cramped in.

Mainly because it's a little dirty rn and I didn't have any.

No its black.

Looks nice, I love barge Lincolns. 400m or 460?

Also,
who /lincoln/ here?

Here, satan.

It's a 400

why do long hoods look so good?

Oh fuck! An american land yacht!

I'm trying to buy a lincoln Town car, since it's the last example of the American Land yacht.

I love them so much, they're called land yacht for a reason, so comfy, who cares if handling sucks?

Exactly I'm not going to be drifting around trying to be precise in the steering I'm going to just Cruise

My condolences

What year?

comoxvalley.craigslist.ca/cto/5653990565.html

is this a good deal? its bc so its almost impossible to find a car more than 20 years old thats less than 50% pure rust.

1200 cad = 920 usd

If it's not a bondo bucket it's a good deal. The fact the seller says the rear bumper is being held up by the hitch leads me to believe its a rot box

2003, cos that's the only one i've found thus far that is both fully loaded and not a taxi.

It's a 2003 signature edition with all stock components according to seller. Except he had suspension work done.

I wanna get as stock as possible. I really like stock cars, i don't care if it's a lame civic or something, if it's stock and in perfect working order, i will love it.

03's are good, new body style and 03+ frame, they don't even handle that bad.

That belongs to one of Veeky Forums's tripfags. I can't think of the name atm but he usually haunts classic car general.

I don't really care for American land boats, but I wish someone would buy this.
omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5699154820.html

Nice ride br/o/. My favourite is the 69-71 Mark 3. Stunning from every angle.

>70s is classic

I love classics, i daily drive 2 of them. They're great unless you need parts

did you use it to haul dirt, or just unburried it

Just bought it. Taking the 460 and 9" rear out for another project.

After that I'm thinking of throwing in a sbc 305 and neatening it up.

Nice big engine bay to work in. In my brothers you can literally step, crouch down and and shut the hood.

On tv shows that purposly have junker cars in them, I like to think the engine is well taken care of so they doesnt interrupt filming schedule. The ultimate sleeper.

Thanks man.

It`s unfortunate i gotta pay like 13% tax plus all the transfer fees and shit, and i gotta give my insurance notice and fuck this country.

If i didn`t have another 500+ dollar shit to deal with, the car would already be on my drive way.

>tfw massive driveway
>tfw 5 compact cars can fit on it, plus one in garage
>tfw 1 CUV, 1 Corrola and 1 CRV
>tfw no land yacht taking up space.

American muscle. Love most of them but Firebirds are at the top of my list.

Mine.

Most of these interiors on these old shitcrates are shot to hell

I found one from an old ass man who never drove it. best cars to buy.