>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

How could a magnet possibly affect a screen unless you've got some bizarre CRT based luggable that you're calling a laptop?

Sorry user I don't know much :(

Sorry for being blunt. The magnets on tank bags aren't going to affect your screen. The real thing to watch out for, apart from hard drive destruction, is them buggering the compass in your phone/watch. A powerful enough magnet could conceivably damage a screen by physically bending the circuits but we're talking a magnet so powerful that it would sink into your tank.

reminder that honda a shit

truuuuu

>magnet so powerful that it would sink into your tank.
like your mum's cunt for cocks

YBR?

>honda riders

SEM group ride about 30km already 2 crashes.

kek who crashed

R6 and XR

post the damage

Did you try the rum?

What does Veeky Forums think of Jap cruisers?

>sportbike rider crashes

I never would have guessed. Any injuries?

The only cruisers worth getting.

the magnets on my tank bag did damage the paint after a while.

pressed the stippled pattern of the underside of the tank bag into the paint, so i had textured tank for a while. grippy.

So did a dualsport rider, what's your point?

shitbaiks always crash you wannabe superbike fig

what are you even saying?

I wouldn't mind taking one for a test ride. See what it's like on a cruiser without having to be seen riding a Harley.

u a shit

Stop trying to give your wifes boyfriend handjobs and type at the same time you cuck

I went down yesterday at about 4pm and busted the radiator and scratched/dented the tank on my sv650s. Was going about 30-40 when the rear wheel locked up and sent me sliding on the left side wearing gloves and a helmet. Got road rash on my arm, hips, and knee. I got lucky. Ride safe guys.

As someone who's ridden Harleys before, I love my Suzuki. It just feels so much better to ride, plus I don't have to worry about it dying at a stoplight.

Were these like actual lowsides, not making a corner or just fucking up low speed maneuvering? Cause r1150 did that last year

First ride of SEM halfway through, only two crashes thus far! (R6 and italian XR)

What happened? Wheels don't just lock up randomly

>buttmad sportbike squid

lmao

The chain was a lil loose and I down shifted and it caught on the sprocket and locked it.. sad part is I have a new chain and sprocket chillin in my house..

Well whose fucking fault is it then? Same thing happened to some cunt with a cbr250 when I was riding with him but his Chain fell to the right, between the sprocket and the wheel so it still rolled but it was still max retarded

Thanks

Gundambike a best

ok this might not be everyone's cuppa tea, but i thought i'd show Veeky Forums what i've been up to in my spare time over the past couple of weks.

this is Bitsa my 1984 Vespa PX125EFL with a 1963 GL150 engine. no two parts on this scooter were ever on the same machine as it left the factory.

t. 19yo weeb

Didn't they make an Akira-inspired version of that bike too?

Still 18, tho
>more of a recovering chad than a weeb

> pink
> panties are black
???

is africa twin user ded?

Tfw i was going to agree with this guy and then i read
tfw i am really a 19 year old weeb
I still love how that bike looks but yeah.

most of yu are too young to know much about the 80's subcultures except the obvious things like Punks and Skinheads.
however there was a niche for guys who were Mods, Punks, Skins, Casuals who got into the whole Vespa/Lambretta thing , Scooterboys.

We rode machines designed in the 50's to take an Italian housewife from her house to the local cafe and rode them hundreds of miles in British weather so we could party all weekend then rode them hundreds of miles back home on the Sunday, all on 10 inch and occaisionally 8 inch wheels.

that would make a nice winter bike

Holy hell guys, that's worse than last year, at least we made it like 100 km and it was raining. How'd it happen, what's the damage?
Also tell CB400 happy birthday from drobe.

new cummies when

how is that a dolphin, you retarded kraut

the thing about scooters is they're pretty much blank canvas's.

some guys spend £1000's on paint and engraving and tweaking the engines or in some cases replacing the complete engine with something far bigger.

yeah cool story gramps, haven't you got some kids to molest and a pic or two to cum on

It's actually a MAJESTIC porpoise, but I haven't changed the filename.

post more pics for that old cunt to cum on

> dat ass
HNNNGGGGG

FUCK ALL YOU BULLYS SAYING HONDA IS SHIT AND IM HERE TO STAND UP TO YOU FAGGOTS HONDA IS THE FUCKING BESTEST!!!!!!!!!! HONDA IS GOD GOD IS HONDA

eh?

i was an 80's Mod, sharp suits, tailored shirts, hand made shoes, scooter blinged up with more chrome than the average bathroom accessorie shop and enough lights to light up the night.

this one however is going to be more subtle, just a few chrome bits, a couple of lights and a nice themed paint job.

>R6
IS THIS THE R6 I WENT WITH TO THE RING

Just had this on my feed. Takes a special kind of stupid to pull this shit off

Here in Romagna, Italy there used to be a literal cult of modders
My father's got a road legal 150 manual vespa that started it's life as a 50 CVT one

Shit dbt

>be at party of my bros house
>bros gril tells me i shoud fuckt her sister
>Get bussy with sister
>take grill for a ride to 7/11 with no helmet
>make out with her
>take her to her mums house like 5 blocks away
>Bros grill tell me i have a pillow on their bed
>decide to go home
>police check point
>get dui
>call dad
>dad gets me off the hook on dui
>they still got to take my baiku away
>fucking cops gonna get sued for arresting me for no reason

Shit faggot cops took my baiku and i still passed the alcohol test. Im so fucking mad. but i still have my Vfr. Now i have to pay towing fucking shit hate the fucking goverment reeeeeeeeeeeeee!

suck ma hairy ginger Scottish balls junior

within the scooter scooter scene theres competition around coming up with a new theme and knowing there wasn't anything similar i opted for a Game of Thrones House Targaryn theme.

Yeah. We know. You were and still are a closeted homo pikey.

kek, off yourself normie

>checkpoint
>dui
Gonna guess american
If so should've
>AM I FREE TO GO
>ARE YOU DETAINING ME
Here if you're on a bike they don't even bother

please stop using my memes you normie faggot

got any photos, i'd really like to see that

so the idea was to have a scooter that looked charred around the edges with embers still glowing and the metal looking like it's been heated to a nice warm cherry red

If you got a dui how did you pass alcohol test?

Is that due to it being so hot as it was stolen, you degenerate pikey.

i started with red primer then laid down 2 heavyish coats of bright metallic silver then a third coat barely misted over so the metal fragments didn't sink in or lay flat.
mixed up bright red and deep plum to get a kinda blood red, stuck the stencil on and painted the sigil. the edging is just rattle can matt black sprayed on very lightly.

>photos
I have none, but this evening i'm gonna have it in the garage if you want some
It's just i've never seen your trip, dunno how much you lurk around here

It's italian red, minimal chrome, now rusted
Thinkgen about restoring it, but if i do i know dad's gonna nick it and ruin it again

Cool story. Pedophile

then three layers of red candy followed by 3 of 2k lacquer

How. Just... How

Hey guys. IF U REPLY TOTO YOURSELF ITS COOL

Is that what your red tulip looks like

Fuck off faggots

Fucking cops gonna get sued. At least i still have my other baiku but im going to pay the storage and tow in fucking pennies just to fuck with them

Fucking cops didnt properly tested me they just claimed i had alcohol in my breath

>fags who dont learn on gs500

top kek who would have guessed the retards on Veeky Forums and dbt can't ride for shit

the engine's been tweaked, 5 post cylinder, reed valves, lightened and polished crank 177cc head , 28/28 carb and a Simonini race exhaust, which should bring top speed up from around 50MPH to just under 80, which on ten inch wheels is more than quick enough.

you sound like a massive faggot

>too scared to fug
>cucks self into dui
>honda riders
you cant make this shit up

Danke faget

so this is where i'm at today with it, still needs a few things done, that hideous Saltire spare wheel cover is going in the bin or on a shelve somewhere, i only put it on to see how the spare wheel carrier i fabricated was going to look on the scooter.

kek, fagboi normie got btfo

Yeah, well. Last year one even died.

Looks like shit with it. How much did you end up spending on it.

still got to bolt on the Lambretta front mudguard, add crash bars front n rear, two daytime driving lamps, headset cover and horncast and tidy up the wiring loom, oh and rear lights, number plate and mudflaps, big mudflap, almost as big as mothers pussy flaps

Just one missing blinker on XR, barely scratches on R6. The road was real hektik

top fucking kek man you people are retarded. did he ride off a cliff or what?

Well at least everyone's okay, good to hear. Did they run wide, lowside or...?

>ride off a cliff
Exactly

including the engine rebuild , around £400 not including the actual scooter itself.

That seat and handlebars don't fit at all
Find a cloche and cover that mess on the front
The spare wheel should've been in the front, where it belongs
Put a rack/backrest in the rear
The paintjob would've looked better lighter and without the black
All in all notavespa/10

HAHAHAHA some of you people should just stay off of bikes... and the streets in general